Truly, this man did nothing wrong

Truly, this man did nothing wrong.

a victimless crime

And I did nothing wrong by pirating all of his games.

so is this man responsible for the open world craze, yes or no

it wasn't until Ubisoft made it an easy formula that it was popular. games that were trying to copy bethesda in the early-mid 2000s were bad and were made by companies you've probably never heard of.

Even if he did, an Ubermensch has no business being criticized by plebs.

He also did nothing right.

Fallout 4 is 50% off on Steam btw, is it worth buying? I watched a lot of reviews and it has gotten some serious praise.

Fuck off, Todd

Fuck off Todd

Following the herd I see?

He is the spitting image of the unethical, immoral salesman who legally does nothing wrong. Sure, to a litigious society, Todd Howard is a genius- a millionaire who rakes in the cash from fools and invests none of it into making a better product. He is an idol of Western decadence. The canary in the coal mine of Video Games.

get em on board I'll call it in

Todd was actually /ourguy/ all along.

The only reason you hate Fallout 4 and Skyrim is because you are thoroughly bum blasted. It's the Current Year; your waifus Morrowind and Fallout 2 are leather-skinned old cougars now.

Todd why don't you go on and eat a cheeseburger you basketball eating walrus ass motherfucker?

Of cores Todd is /ourguy/ have you seen how many tes and fall out threads are on this site. Everything is ironic. When TES 6 or FO5 gets anounced Sup Forums will be the first one in line for todd to shit down their throats and take their wallet.

I just wish those games were good but Fallout 4 was very bad and doesn't give me much hope.

when will Todd learn

FarCry 3 was the point where the open world craze truly kicked off. Before then there were certainly a good number of open world games but they always were exclusive to RPG's or beefy PC only titles. FarCry2 was open world but it didn't catch on as hard as 3 did.

Fallout threads are almost always either about New Vegas or shitting on Fallout 4.

How old was Todd when he made Daggerfall

How is spamming memes and not actually contributing anything (besides spamming and regurgitating memes) not a bannable offense yet?

Sup Forums would not exist without shitposting desu.

>-t.
ourspurd