Shadow of War

Post some more orc stories, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdXpwW9SZR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dcss maybe

boring shit game , literally the same thing as the first game

Thanks for your input my dude

This happened to me as well, I've also clipped through a wall and fallen to my doom. Having fun anyway

so i pirated the game and ive noticed with a little work a lot of oranges are better than legendaries. Anyone else having similar results?

fuck lootboxes

>mfw twenty defenders

yup, legendaries are a joke. i just have 2 oranges that give me health after every execution and a yellow that increases the health i drain from enemies. im fucking invincible

Also if you go to seregost and have taken the keep. Start up the pit fights and the first one that gives you a skill point, everytime your orc loses a fight and dies you gain a skill point. I think this is a bug and at that point in the game I had more skill points than I knew what to do with but if anyone was ignoring the celebrimbor quests it might be useful.

TALION

I'm running an 52 % increased damage to poisoned enemies and 41% chance to poison enemies on crit sword. The one I was using prior and am still holding onto was a health return on execution and a bonus 8 might on ANY melee attack. I wish I could get the bonus 8 might on any fucking sword, even some of the legendaries would be way better with it.

GIVE ME TALIONE REASON NOT TO GET THE PALANTIR

>he never wanted the fort

I miss Celibrimbro and his Celibrimballs. Talion is a fucking pussy.

accidentally killed this guy and really regret it cause his voice actor was so good

>Fear of Pinning

Im thinking of getting this just for the Procedural Orc Adventures, how are the clans?
Were the clan DLC for the previous game interesting?

Rate tribes based on trailers alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdXpwW9SZR0

>be me
>come across some big ass orc
>cut his fricking head off
>he be hecking dead
>lmao

Also a huge tip for farming orcs. Go to seregost, make sure you have the one skill that increases the quality of items dropped from captains on. What you do after you've taken the keep is send a death threat to any hostile orc and it switches the location of death threat fights to down in the southwest ice caves. All you gotta do is start the quest and walk forward a few feet. Then the death threat orc will appear. You fight him and kill him and with the skill to increase rewards you're pretty much guaranteed an orange. If you walk out of the caves there's usually some worms around to interrogate and repeat the process. If you're lucky sometimes they spawn inside the caves in batches though. This way you can death threat an orc and then death threat another, the previous orc still maintains the level increase but you want to death threat him again, I think once the death threat is removed you still gain higher level gear from him but not necessarily the quality. The best way to get high level gear is to death threat one multiple times but you're not necessarily guaranteed a GOOD orange, sometimes the best oranges might have a little lower base damage but they will have excellent abilities on them. Also the leash on death threat captains in the caves is kinda big i've noticed. I can run out of the cave and then stealth back up to one and get some stealth damage if needed or run out to grab elf shot. Also be aware that they will always bring a huge amount of orcs into the caves with them, there's some barrels to shoot and a firepit to detonate but there's still quite a few orcs, also for whatever reason i've noticed that any orcs that I dominate during these death threats that spawn with the captain are still hostile to me, so be wary of that.

is it any better than the first game? got so bored with it

how does SoW compare to SoM

Better in every aspect

>soft skull: can be killed instantly by a headshot

>be me
>be in shadow of mordor
>be edgy aragorn
>be before the final mission
>think to myself "i need a better nemisis"
>walk into the fortress and start slaughtering uruks
>get suddenly stabbed in the back multiple times
>kugáluga kills me and becomes captain
>try fighting him again
>fail
>he becomes warchief
>fight him a third time
>down him
>he says "i don't want to die"
>feel bad
>brand him instead
>let him fight some orc
>on bridge
>fight starts
>kugáluga dashes forwards and kills one bodyguard (a captain) instandly
>the other one breaks his shield
>he get's out a fucking machete
>pimp slaps the captain to the ground and hacks him to death
>the other one staid in the back
>kugáluga is coming for him
>slap the orc to the edge of the bridge
>enemy is on the ground
>kugaluga doesn't hack him
>instead he kicks him so hard in the ass that he flys off the bridge in an eruptimg gysir
>be in final mission
>about to fight the 5 talons
>kugaluga has impaled 2 before i am starting to fight
>his wooden shield get's broken again
>he hacks the head talon to death
>get's a metal shield after the mission
>be post game
>let him fight some other uruk to give him some form of send off
>he only taunts the entire fight
>his minions killed the other captain

>be in shadow of war
>he comes back in best tribe/class
>uses his machine hook for a fatality in his first pitfight
>put him in garison later to protect him
>almost done with shadow wars
>will make him perfect once i am done
>will make him overlord when he's perfect
>will protect his smile

He is truly Kugàluga the great

him in the first game. i never thought that a random generated orc would be so cool and close to me.

keep em comin lads

>When you supposed to be pit fighting but you remember the time you stabbed that glob and he shroked himself

So I just finished the shadow wars on nemesis without any grinding or buying a lootbox. What was that big lootbox or grind dillemma about?

Fuck me that orc is crazy

dont worry, maybe he'll cheat death

good god i killed this faggot so many times now, he just keeps coming back, this time with a missing leg and a fucking peg shoved in it

Someone made that up, when the game realeased, that you needed lootboxes to grind the "true ending" or else it would take 30+ hours to make it.

Don'tknowDon'tknowDon'tknowbro > NochanceNochanceNochancefag

Is there any marketplace fix for pirated copies yet?

>see vendetta mission
>3 kills
>has soft skull
Fucking how?

there is but it wipes away your save data, you'd have to start the game all over from the beggining

Definitely especially the bonuses
>poison enemy on crit
Or
>use 90%of your health do use might moves without might

Maruaders

Bling Bling

>tfw you upgrade the Ringwraith set

that shit looks good

Oh that kind of sucks, oh well then

>Kill random captain
>comes back names xxxx the Machine
>looks like a fucking orc terminator
>Iron will
>shame him
>Iron will
>shame him 5 more times
>kill him by a mistake
>welp
>comes back again as legendary
>Iron will
>same thing happens

Fuck you WB and your stupid Iron will shit. Am I wearing a ring of power or a fucking ring pop?

Wow, I def would just fuck right off. Aint nobody got time for that.

>tfw no Shelob waifu

thank you

The game is actually good.

Only legendary I use is one that causes my quick throw to cause splosions

When/how do you get it? I just became Lord of Minas Morgul after rekting the Witch King.

Dont you get it automatically when you do?

But Machine's hooks are better than the crossbows.

No way to dominate units with Unbreakable trait, right?

If you can terrify them or daze them they temporarily lose that strength

No break = no drain

Post armor

Too black.

It's a necromancer armor, what did you expect?

Is there a trait that makes Uruks immune to daze?

Give me one good reason to buy this game

OH FUCK

I killed one on accident that had like an irish accent. Spoke really fast and it was kinda hard to understand him. The subtitles even said (rambling) or something like that at one point. Fucking caragor took him out right as i broke him.

The can only be dazed if they have a weakness, get rid of that weakness and they can no longer be dazed. Or do you mean stunned?

Sorry, yeah. I meant the wraith stun.

Just on the trailer?
Feral>machine>terror>marauder>mystic>warmonger

it's [/spoiler]fun

Wraith stun is frost.

They can become immune/engraged by frost which is what your wraith stun is upgraded to

Because playing pORCemon is fun

So how long are these shadow wars?
I defended 3 fortresses so far and I am on 50%. What will I do next? Will I have to take them again?

it's 10 defensive sieges, if you fail to defend one, you have to retake it

No way its the freakin Sea King

No its not. Its more like 25 or 30 sieges.

It's 10 stages not 10 sieges

Took a few of these myself.

An orc grunt that killed me earlier in the game rose through the ranks when i went back to the region and became a damn overlord. Can't wait to eventually take him down. Enjoying the game so far.

And a selfie with the lads.

What's so great about Feral?

So frostproof, immune to executions, and vault breaker are the ultimate anti-close combat combo?

I was rating the trailer not how good the tribes ingame actually are

all elements should be covered by immunites

Depends on how the captain attacks, if you can parry him, he is dead meat. But honestly the most anti-close ability is him having reinforcement that carry banners, since that makes you not able to focus on him. Well as easily anyway.

MY RING TALION
B-BUT THE VISION CELEBRIMCUNT, ITS MY DUTY TO SAVE THEM

Feral Berserkers are dangerous as fuck, they do that triple heavy berserk swing at will which can take you down to last chance if it all hits. And even if he can be executed, you have to do it from the back because he will only turn your frontal executions to a heavy attack counter.

>arrow proof
>vigilant against stealth
>no chance
>slayer/berserker
help.jpg

Should I buy this? It looks fun

Its on sale on piratebay.

It's pretty good, lootboxes are entirely uneccesary

>arrow proof
>immune to execution
>enraged by frost
>enraged by poison
>adaptable
>tank
>war banners

>I have a commander with all that plus

Enraged by betrayal
Dire caragor

STOP THINKING LEWD THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SPIDER, TALION
THINK ABOUT THE PALANTIR AND HOW YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME

Enraged by caragor/caragor rider is quite funny. You knock him off his caragor and he immediately enrages

I've got a caragor rider that was terrified of them

Hilarious

Fucking caragors in general. I find them exceedingly useless since all captains that are not specifically weak to them just kill them in a swing. Two swings for the dire one.

pic related was my favourite orc. story:

>be in gorgoroth
>high as fuck
>end up getting killed by grunt
>calls himself tark-slayer
>check him out on army view
>black fur armour, looks effay as fuck
>must kill him to gain back honour
>cut him in half
>comes back as the machine

My man narug started as a grunt and became one of the greatest orcs in mordor. I branded him after this shot and he became integral to so many sieges.

He died in the absolute last shadow wars siege, I couldn't even save him. I didn't resurrect him to respect his memory, but he didn't come back. I'll miss you narug.

even the ones that are weak to them kill them in one swing from what I've seen. Maybe it's because I'm on nemesis?

WE NEED WAR ASSETS TALION
A DRAKE WOULD BE NICE
SCREW THE PALANTIR
THR RING TALION

Some people aren't arrow fags.