youtube.com/watch?v=UxrQCZA17J4
youtube.com/watch?v=dgp7gu1ZnIU
youtube.com/watch?v=YkHrY-35ARs
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=XGpa7xIfPT8
business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

needs a skullgirl then i'll be interested

Does Chie or Noel have the best smelling butt?

they see you as small and helpless

mite b cool

>these comments

Embarrassing.

Noel's skirt probably has better air filtration.

What did user mean by this?

>Two cute girls
>Suddenly WALDSTEIN

I hope Rise is in so i can form a team waifu with Noel.

Also want to make a Hazama/Sho.

>Wald(((stein)))

Morning, fuckers. It's me, the tier list user.
With the reveal of Noel, Chie, and Waldstein, it's time for the update to 4.0. The higher tiers have been getting smaller, so I figure it's time for a moderate amount of buffing.
Here's my initial thoughts for buffs, outside of the three confirmed characters.

Buffs
>Iron Tager from Likely to Guaranteed
>Teddie from Likely to Guaranteed
>Naoto from Likely to Guaranteed
>Celica from Possible to Likely
>Labrys from Possible to Likely
>Vatista from Possible to Likely
>Mai from Improbable to Unlikely

As for Nerfs, there's not too much that needs to be done, but there are two characters where a shift of tier placings would be more accurate to their actual roles in their games.

Nerfs
>Aigis from Guaranteed to Likely
>Chaos from Possible to Unlikely

Are there any thoughts or concerns about these proposed changes, or should I go ahead with them? Any other characters whose likelihood changes? I'm all ears.

>noel
>chie
>cute
if anything, waldstein is the cute one of the trio

oh, wow, Jin didn't call Noel trash this time, this is definitely his central fiction self, It's Noel's as well as she sounds way bolder compared to as timid as she did in Continuum Shift.
Pervert

How does taste this bad even exist?

If any, it shall be a thong!
A thong!

That is not Alpha user.

I am aware user, Labrys is the only good thing he is allotted.

Rise is a slut!

SLUT!

Indeed, I'd say that makes sense.

He doesn't deserve anything good until he actually does something to deserve it. There are no freebies in life.

Can't tell if if it's the extremely apparent difference in characters shown off this trailer but Under Night's themes have been so damn characteristic compared to the others, it happened for the little girl revealed last time too.

damn that makes me actually hyped

Is Akatsuki a nazi or imperialist?

blake when

He has user!
He gave his life for the protag. That's all that matters.

Alpha isn't even a character yet, how can she be better than Nu?

>Red Like Roses
>Queen of Roses

Oh, right, here's the old version for comparison's sake.

nobody cares

RWBY being popular is honestly the most baffling thing. How is it possible for people to not only have taste so shit but get so obsessed over it? Are they just failed touhoufags?

>So even YOU have wandered into this world
This is Hakumen isn't it?

Sheer potential. Ragna was already best boy with Bang a close second.
If Ragna had a minge she'd be best girl.
Alpha is Ragna with a minge, therefore she is best girl. Character or no. You can't deny this fact user. Nobody can.

What makes Aigis practically guaranteed?

> There are no freebies in life.
Unless you're yu narukami, who gets amazing persona powers by random draw of going to inaba and completely stumbles into meeting every single one of his friends, and then sits around as his friends solve the murder case for him and igor hands him the power to beat izanami for no real reason other then again him happening to being nearby

Yup, Jin really only talks like that to people he's annoyed by and calls everyone else trash. so someone familiar to him but not someone he wants to be around. It's gotta be good ole Haku

Hopefully never.

Pic related, advice for you.

If not now, then somewhere down the line. Hakumen is Mori's OC, he's gonna be in for sure.

So we're going to move on to the more neutral characters in the series then now that we established our hero-party

is there anyone Jin wouldn't call kisama?

I can only think of tsubaki

>potential

So you don't actually know. user, stop liking characters purely because of their design.

My only problem with her is that she makes Hibiki's chance of getting in lower than they already are.

I thought Hakumen was obstinately a good guy, just kind of a dick too.
Gordeau is somebody I want tho, him and Chaos.

How can this be the case when the actual hero of UNI hasn't been confirmed yet?

I'm still praying for Big black dragon man but I doubt he'll make it because of how incompatible he'd be without his drive.

I wonder what Ruby will have to say about Gordeau's scythe.

Under Night's OST is honestly one of my favorites ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=G7RcBzh968w
youtube.com/watch?v=UxrQCZA17J4
youtube.com/watch?v=dgp7gu1ZnIU
youtube.com/watch?v=YkHrY-35ARs

I honestly just wanted to post her pictures as I haven't seen any in these threads for a while.

She's under consideration to be nerfed in the newest version

This is an odd request, but can you put Noel between Jin and Rachel?
I'm used to her being the 3rd main character, and seeing her in the 5th spot is just... weird.

That Waldstein dude is buff as fuck

I hate blake but come on who the fuck gives a shit about hibiki

DOESN'T MATTER NOW

THE PEDALS SCATTER NOW

He calls Tsubaki that,too when he's mad at her in Continuum Shift, then he just calls Tsubaki by name, she's the only one Jin actually calls by name without an insulting way of talking, he calls Noel by name starting with Chronophantasma, but he's still a little rude, the only time he called Noel by name without insults in when he tried to protect her from Ragna, he's gonna have to get used to being her big brother anyway. Oh, and he calls Mai,Kajun and Makoto's names without rudeness as well but they won't be in this game.

>Hazama
>hero party
That said THE END HAS COME is pretty guaranteed next time

>I'm still praying for Big black dragon man but I doubt he'll make it because of how incompatible he'd be without his drive.
At least they can be remapped. They got Hazama and Rachel in so who knows.

How busted and broken will Merkava be in this?

wrong song user

Blazblue gets the benefit of being a character ahead of everyone else so they might reveal Rivals/Villain guys next too.
>Good Guy
>Dick
So we're at neutral then

He was fun to play, clones made for good mind games and long combos, although he was very casual friendly.

i love edgelords who are actually good guys with a sense of justice

>tfw we'll never get vs themes for cross-series pairings

>no Chie vs Makoto theme
>no Ragna vs Ruby theme
>no Hazama vs Adachi theme

SPAGHETTI ARMS

Maybe they'll do something similar to what they did with Dante in MVC3, Turn all his important drive moves into specials and give him the longest special list in the game lol.

>Makoto
>Wont be in the game
Good joke user.

Wagna vs Ragna when?

Seth isn't about justice, he just wants to save Linne. Everything else is irrelevant.

Well Hakumen has attempted to and succeded at killing Ragna in various timelines and in the current one he tried to kill Noel only once and killed Lambda only to find that someone saved her before he could land the killing blow and he completely fucked up Nu and would have killed her had Terumi not backstabbed him. Nu's still damaged from that beatdown,too.

>>no Ragna vs Ruby theme
What would this even be possible user, never mind the rest just what the ever-loving Christ could you even give them as a theme?
What would you even name it.

people keep asking this but doesn't this game have airblocking? part of what makes the super reach characters in unib so oppressive is that air blocking works under kof rules (AKA you can only block other aerial moves or projectiles)

didn't he start out as wanting to be a hero of justice or something and got disillusioned

Yeah I'd love this.

what did you watch the first episode then started crying on here

Please tell me you guys put Melty Blood characters on your surveys

That's still the same case in BB for normal block. This game doesn't have special block that use resource like Barrier Block/Faultless Defense

Only for Linne.
Whatever noble hero he imagined being is gone, all he has left is saving Linne and redeeming his promise.

Nah. I just like everything else about this game and RWBY sticks out like a sore thumb.

filla would be extremely boring in this game. if you take her out of the context of skullgirls (where every normal accross six buttons has a very speciifc use) you're just left with a weird shoto in a game that already has 4

>2 button fighter

This game gonna suck so bad.

If you're going to post pasta at least post the whole thing. A few noodles does nothing for me.

>tfw we probably won't get to play as FIST team

I was gonna do that anyways.

Not him but the name is the easier part.
Black Rose, Blue Rose, Grimm Reaper.

how

>no Ragna vs Ruby theme
What the fuck would a ragna v ruby theme even sound like? The woman who did half of the blablue LA vocals singing rebellion this time?

Looks like a simple solution:

Do not play the RWBY characters. Should be easy, there'll most likely only be four of them.

In Memoriam

Which Skullgirl do you think would work? Not being a dick. Genuine curiosity

If Jewpuncher makes it in then him and Yang should go nicely together.

My loyalty is going to Arcana Heart

>Pre ST everyone thought seth was just the obligatory edgelord rival character
>He was actually /our guy/

Doesn't stop other people from playing them famalam. Still effects my gameplay experience.

Remember to put on the proper soundtrack every time you open one of these threads: youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw

But user, you can pick more than one series!

There was a survey?

Compose the opening, right fuckin' now.

Then crush them. If they're picking RWBY characters over BB/P4A/UNIST (actual fighting game) characters then they're probably not too great at fighting games anyway.

there's a survey

but it's for people who played the game during NYCC/RTX

I have no artistic talent nor the software to do this.
Sumanai.

Peacock could probably work but I dunno if she wouldn't make people lose their minds from their zoning in this game that's said to be more beginner friendly

I only need the OG edge
youtube.com/watch?v=XGpa7xIfPT8

For people that went to the playtest, but anyone can use the link
business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261