Which daedra are actually /bro/ tier?

Which daedra are actually /bro/ tier?

Sanguine/Meridia
Literally no other choices.

Isn't Hircine's thing just hanging out in the woods and hunting? That seems pretty chill

Dude would be hunting you.

Azura
maybe Meridia, but there was the whole Umaril thing
Malacath if you're a savage

Hircine is like a force of nature. He is neither good nor bad, he just is.

If by "hanging out in the woods" you mean either being hunted by were-beasts and various daedric huntsmen or being turned into one of the previously mentioned were-beasts - then yes, I guess.

Start worshiping Peryite bro, once the world ends Peryite is going to be the new Akatosh.

Talos

wait so are the companions bad guys?

Whats the best game to play if i wanna get into the daedric gods?

Why are all their noses so big?

Hircine probably, if you possess the strength and the cunning of a hunter.

>bad guys
no such thing

It's not a good or bad thing really. More like a perspective personal choice

Daedra are lesser creatures than any given player character, and they should be either conquered or purged. Of course, the games will never allow you to do so, you must simply be content with fucking them over however you can.

And it won't fucking matter to you because it will be in the next kalpa. Why not just suck the dick of the current strongest one?

Molag Bal

post-oblivion Sheogorath

Azura is my wife!

used goods lol

Hircine's quest in Skyrim is actually a pretty good representation of his sphere. Here you have a werewolf spurning Hircine's gift by stealing his ring in order to control it so he sends a bunch of hunters after him who want some brownie points with big daddy deer skull. You can either out do them or flip the script hunting the hunters - either way it's a glorious hunt and Hircine is just pleased as fuck.

There's always hunter and prey; which is which is always up for debate, though.

Uncle sheo of course

>mehrunes dagon actually succeeded in changing tamriel regardless of his falure

Anyone got the TES thread bingo?

You could probably bro out with clavicus vile as long as you don't ask any favors