Tell me Sup Forums

tell me Sup Forums

should i get Fallout 4 for 15 Bux

is it worth it

no

thanks

It's not even worth playing for free.

yes

I say give it a go. theres a lot of bullshit with th game but all the weapon building, settllement building, and exploration is fun,. even console mods are fun

fuck off todd

i dont know what to believe anymore

15 bucks is 15 bucks to much.

Yes.

The GOTY edition came out recently, if you've waited this long just wait until that goes on sale and get it.

>should i get Fallout 4 for 15 Bux
only if you want to get shafted years down the line

Don't bother.

fpbp

I think you should buy a couple for all of your friends too
Even if they have a copy

My copy I got legitimately from a Russian via trade. At least mine is a real Russian copy.

>See Fallout 4 is on sale on Steam
>About to purchase
>Suddenly remember creation club
>Close page

I got it and was dissapointed by gamebryo (go figure) but there are some really innovative modders out there which almost make it worth full price. Automatron dlc is awesome, far harbor is very dramatic and offers a new environment. Honestly? get it senpai. but i hope you have fast ram and an SSD. Otherwise youre in for an even bigger disappointment

I wouldn't want fallout 4 in my steam library if they paid me that price for it.

forgot image

Wait until it's on G2A for that much + all the DLC
They lose money and you save money, it's a win win

>le todd xDDDD
Kill yourself.

I unironically bought everything in both the Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE Creation Club shops.

>see fallout4 on sale
>urged to buy
>remember Sup Forums webm threads
>remember wonky ass fallout 4 physics webms

thanks Sup Forums

Yeah it's decent despite what contratians on Sup Forums say

this.

t. Todd

just get new vegas for $5 instead if you haven’t already

>The same shit gameplay from Fallout 3
Take it to the trash.

OP here

last Fallout i played was NV

this. bought if for about 15€ on G2A and genuinely regretted my purchase.

Yes. You wont enjoy it if you expect an rpg though. Its fun if you think of it as an fps with occasional rpg elements mixed in.

It's unironically one of the worst games I've ever played. Avoid.

I also bought Horse Armor back when that was released for Oblivion.

I also buy lootboxes.

Yeah, its well worth double that.
Dont listen to Sup Forums, they hate it cuz its Bethesda and its not Obsidian.
The game gets even better when you install mods, and much more if you are autist enough to build and manage settlements.
Now I wonder if theres a mod that gives more personality to the settlers and adds kids, so I can care more about them when they die.

>the same damn terrible animatronic animations every damn bethesda game

skyrim: okay fine.
but by fallout 4, I expected more polish. unforgivable. even the scripted ones were complete garbage. watch them try to pull the same nonsense with their next game... oh thatll be the day.

I wish you to find naked oiled Jim Sterling in you bed tonight. That's what you deserve.

>on disc dlc

It's aggressively boring. They didn't change the opening from the reveal demo at all, so you experience everything the game has to offer very early and it doesn't go anywhere after that.

It's very similar to MGSV in how empty and unfinished it feels.

Fallout 4 actually has a beginning, middle and conclusion, unlike MGSV.

>Desu-ing animefaggot with a Mercy avatar
Pottery

Do you want an open-world FPS? Then sure, it's alright.
Do you want to mod the everloving shit out of it (like you should be with every TES/Fallout from Morrowind-onwards) before CC is used to eventually kill free-modding? Then sure.

Do you want a role-playing game? Then no, stick with either Divinity OS2 or New Vegas if you haven't already.

>Sup Forums is now unironically complimenting Fallout 4 to make a point
Just kill me.

no
Pirate it instead. They don't deserve your money.

15 for the GOTY edition would be worth it
not for the base game though

Hey the complete edition when it comes out, if it hasn't yet

It might be worth it when the GOTY edition is that much. The base game alone certainly isn't worth that much.

How do I stop Fallout 3 from crashing?
It worked fine for a few days, no crashes at all, then it got more frequent. Once an hour, once every 30 minutes, now sometimes it crashes 5 minutes after I load it up. Crash can happen anywhere, not just on zone change. And autosave is off.
Using Fallout Wanderer's Edition and some other mods.

It sucks that modders didn't really latch onto FO4. It's way more stable and easier to mod than the other Bethesda games but fuck man one of the top files on the nexus at this very moment is a fucking desktop icon replacement. The few that did are great though I've been playing the shit outta Sim Settlements it actually made me like the settlement system

You can't say Fallout 4 is like MGSV when that comparison makes no sense. It doesn't matter about the quality, F4 has a definitive ending to the main plot.

>mfw I'm buying FO4 rn because it means I can now play it without getting up from my seat and going to the console
>mfw poorfags

>You leave the Vault in search of a family member
>Walled Bowl city
>Scientific antagonist with a plan that makes no sense.

It's just Fallout 3 with a new art style and no side quests or locations.

You should wait for the sale to be over, and then buy it at full price.

No. Pirate it, play it for 25 minutes before deciding that it is lowest-common-denominator bullshit, exit game, uninstall.

vault girl is my new waifu

They didn't latch on because it's a fucking borefest of a game

So is Skyrim and FO3 but those games got fuckloads of mods. Bethesda games suck

I pirated it and I still feel scammed.

hold on OP, thepiratebay has a 100% off sale on all the Fallout games and these versions are DRM-free.

>50% off
No
>Bethesda
Fuck no

I was talking about the gameplay. It has a similar feeling to it. It is sort of okay if you do these games in VERY short bursts, but if you're playing for more than two hours you notice how shallow it is.

There's nothing to it except themepark locations with out of context monsters.

you can get minecraft for the same price i think

pirate it lol

Skyrim and FO3 are better and more fun than FO4.

If you have any interest in it, go for it. If you like it then you'll have a fun romp through a long """rpg.""" If you don't like it, then at least you can complain about it here and actually have a valid experience instead of talking out of your ass like a ton of people do.

Got it as a gift, can confirm.

Dude they are essentially the same.

A bad game is bad at any price