Not a reviewer, but I know one who is. Here's what I was able to learn:

Not a reviewer, but I know one who is. Here's what I was able to learn:

>52 capture abilities
>43 souvenirs
>14 kingdoms

The 3 unannounced kingdoms are the Pagoda Kingdom (Far East monk/shrine level with lots of rain and some crystal caves), the Swamp Kingdom (Madagascar mangrove swamp where the scum on the water is so thick you can walk on it and have to butt-stomp through it to reach the underwater sections), and the Lunar Kingdom (a Broodal city on the moon). You're welcome.

Gee thanks for the spoilers you ABSOLUTE FUCKING FAGGGOT FIUCC YOU

Wot
I believe it.

Pagoda Kingdom sounds fucking choice.

Yeah, and what about Isle Delfino? I don't for a second believe they'd put it on the map in the ad without it being playable. In the Direct you could also see a landmass in that exact spot. I do not believe you.

DLC?

I asked about this, as well as the underground lava level.

It looks like the Delfino island on the map is a cocktease but she hasn't gotten anywhere near 100% so it could be a secret location. I doubt it though.

As for the underground lava area, that's a painting-accessible section of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Thank you Based Koizumi!

All right then, where is the area seen in the Nintendo World Championship footage? That doesn't look like any of the kingdoms we know about OR any of the kingdoms you mentioned.

You are so full of shit, but I want to believe you. You're right about the souvenirs and captures, but that's accessible info from the demo. Seems like pretty specific info to me.

Dont believe you familia

capture abilities
souvenirs

You could easily just look at the demo to get that info. Gonna have to try harder than that.

I know everyone's going around repeating "14 kingdoms" now because the 43 souvenir thing that's in the demo. But come on, there are so many areas on the map that seem like points of interest that it just can't be that few. If you look at the globe on the Odyssey in the demo very closely, you see the area to the top left of Sand Kingdom has a completely different, unique structure. The island to the right of Lake is covered in smoke! The land to the right of Metro is all yellow and dry-looking. There's the continent under Seaside, and the bat-wing peninsula to the right of Luncheon. Don't tell me half of these are fakeouts!

More info:

>a baby Unagi with a headlamp is capturable for a dark underwater section
>Lemlings are the main inhabitants of the Swamp Kingdom (ringtail lemur type creatures that live in treehouses)
>the cave system in the Pagoda Kingdom has crystal pipes that deliver you different places depending on how you activate colored crystal switches

>baby Unagi with a headlamp
Cheep Cheeps already have light shining from their eyes in dark sections, we saw this in Seaside Kingdom footage. This is how I know you're LARPing.

We know of like 11 right now. Those structs you mentioned would put us at 14-15, so yes.

No playable characters no buy

DLC?

They might do a BotW thing and release some of those levels later.

Well, actually, the 11 we know, plus all those points of interest, plus Isle Delfino, plus the moon, would be 18 kingdoms.
Oh god, I hope not. Is this gaming now? Is this how it's gonna be from now on, even at Nintendo? Getting an unfinished product and waiting up to a year for it to be complete?

Isle Delfino is a pretty unlikely bet, my dude. No proof except that one advertisement.

I don't know too many other specifics but I'm guessing that capture has a different moveset or something.

Nope. Mario is the only one you can play.

But why? Why would they put it in there just to get people's hopes up then? Wouldn't they realize how disappointed people will be when Isle Delfino isn't in? So many websites reported on this, so many forums talked about it, now there's thousands of people expecting it. If they are really this retarded, I don't know how they're still in business.

>Mario is the only one you can play
Nice job jackass, Luigi and Peach are both heavily hinted as playable

Well, they're not, unless it's a 100% thing. Not even Luigi is playable.

>I don't know how they're still in business.

The game will sell millions with or without Delfino.

Then what’s his role in the game? What about the other characters?

Are you telling me Koizumi lied on Reddit?

You idiot. We were gonna have him say something dumb before we dunked on him. Now he’ll change his reply

What do the non mario related amiibo do in game?

Wow, incredible information. Totally not two things figured out from the demo and some shit you made up based on already existing obvious rumors (like the Moon being on the world map).

Boos and spooky stages have been in every single Mario platformer, 2D or 3D, since Super Mario Bros. 3 (with the exception of Super Mario Land). Even games without other staple level themes, like ice or lava, still have Boo stages. Do not trust any "leaks" that don't mention a spooky kingdom with Boos. They wouldn't drop such a big part of Mario games for what's supposed to be his biggest adventure yet.

it takes like 20 hours to fucking 100% if your "reviewer" friend hasn't gotten 100% on the review copies that have been in people's hands for 2 weeks, you're full of shit. period.

Reveal moon locations on the map

>Pagoda Kingdom (Far East monk/shrine level with lots of rain and some crystal caves)

This is legit. Nintendo is trying to pander to China hard. Mario kart had a China town corse for no reason too. Arms has a chunk ramen bitch. Splatoon probably has some ching ching shit too.

>Hey guys please give me attention
Well, you got it.
I hope your mother is proud.

how deep does the rabbit hole go for kingdoms
Are sublevels limited to little minigames and puzzle challenges?

OP tell me there is a samurai outfit

A N Y O N E
C A N
F A K E
A
L E A K

that's the fun of it

Japan, too, is in the far east and has shrines.

fits with far east theme

op is probably still full of shit

Um

Fuck
You.

OP here. Any and all skepticism is fine (not like you have to wait much longer) but you'd better fucking screencap this shit and apologize next week.

Don't discount the possibility of DLC.

The Cap Kingdom opens up later in the game and actually does have Power Moons. That's as close as you get to a ghost level.

>how deep does the rabbit hole go for kingdoms

The Sand, Snow and Lake Kingdoms are the largest in the game, and they go pretty deep.

I didn't grill her for every last detail.

FUCK YOU, LEATHERHEAD.

im saving all these threads to check them with what comes out after the game is released

Good user.