Asura is out to kill you

You done fucked up. Asura thinks you killed his daughter and is after your ass. The last video game character you played as is the only thing standing between him and you.
How fucked are you?

CATCH ME IN THE HOOD EATING BARBECUE

not even a god can kill that which is 2fast

im protected by an "entity" that can do literally anything it wants in any dimension of any universe

>nfs mw
good luck, cars in this game are completely indestructible

>A level 19 black orc

I think it will kill me before Asura gets to me. And if it doesn't, it sure as shit isn't stopping a god.

>P5
RIP probably.

It doesn't even matter, my best chance is trying to convince him that I didn't do shit and that I can't do shit. If he doesn't believe me I'm fucked

>asura must kill asura
just like the ending lmao

I'm good

I want it to be quick and painless

i was also playing this. wanna team up for some sick 2 player cup head and mugman action against asura

>Banagher in the Unicorn Gundam
I still have a chance.

I got a squid kid on my side niggy

Rip

Just have him summon Asura. You did max out No-Good Tora, right?

How to achieve Asura mode, Sup Forums?

>the guy from pubg
im 11/10 fucked. whoever played scribblenauts last MIGHT win but asura is so fuckin angry im just not sure

Two players might have a chance. They would be able to revive each other forever right?

>beating hibbers

>You did max out No-Good Tora, right?
I forgot to even start seeing him for a while and by the time I did I was busy with other people so I didn't even get that far before the deadline. I'll do it on NG+ tho pls no bully

>tf2 scout

I'm lucky if he can give a smart ass remark before I'm reduced to fucking salsa.

Well he can punch people like no other but I think Asura's a bit too much for him. In other words let my death at least be quick and painless.

>was playing as the main character from Fate/GO
>literally have a stack of Holy Grails sitting in the corner, each capable of granting any one wish
>have literal gods under my command
>have several of the greatest legends just sitting in storage waiting for something to do
>have several servants who literally just refuse to die in any fight
Well at least I'll survive long enough to try to clear things up.

New Kid from South Park

Asura's balls will be farted on

>my darkest dungeon team.
Who knows.
This motherfucker is broken as hell.

>Psylocke, iceman, and marrow

Can they team up? If not I'll go with iceman.

my wow character

Asura is fucking dead

>wow characters get stronger whenever the plot demands it

could go either way

>oils up some weebshit oil

>Grimgor Ironhide
Asura MIGHT have a chance.