What current gen consoles do you own?

strawpoll.me/14193616

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG5nLnFtsik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no option for none

there's no reason to own a playstation in this day and age

everything sony, psp and vita is emulated in a middle class pc nowadays

ps4 and switch. might get an xbox one if the original xbox bc is better than it was on 360

>no WiiU
It's mostly dead but it's still 8th gen.

Oh also
>no Vita either
This is "oh shit nigger what are you doing" tier.

Most backwards compatible games do run better on the bone and they keep improving the emulator playing killer is dead and radiant silver gun right now.

PS4+Switch+MidRange
literally all you need

None of them, and no last gen. I have a GameCube and PlayStation 2 hooked up right now

WiiU, PS4

Thinking about Switch. Not sure when.

wow your so cool

To be fair, that was the last gen before all the modern BS started

But have you tried trading it for another one just to get no man's sky and Battleborn?

>current gen console
>pc is in the list
Pick one

>never have to worry about updates
>no red ring or none of that nonsense
>games are like $10-$20
>know every game that's worth playing don't have to worry about reviewers being bought and if my game is gonna suck
>some games have better graphics than current gen consoles

i feel sorry for you guys. they are a shit ton of great games from the 360 era that you are missing out on because of pure nostaligafaggotry

Switch and PS4. Microsoft ruined all of gaming so it deserves to become third party

Wow you're so cool. We're all super impressed brah.

I have a 360, but it's put away. Yeah I agree a lot of amazing games on that, I wanna pick up a bunch of games while they're still like $5 before 360 becomes "retro" and the prices get jacked up.

I'll shitpost all I want, you stupid little faggot, this Sup Forums. You're prob a cuckbox owner anyways.

Ummm *raises paw* where is the Ouya?

OwO

*hides paw*

Xbone and thats it. See no reason for the others

You mean Cuckcube, Chadbox was the best console if you had Halo you were cool, if you were playin Mario or Zelda you were lame.

Lot of Nintenbros on Sup Forums I see.

Including me.

how is that Bloodborne PC coming along

Mid-tier PC, PS4, and soon an Xbox One S.

>3DS in the lead
>Switch, a nine months old console, surpassing PC and going toe to toe with the PS4, a console reaching its fourth year in the market
>The only reason the WiiU isn't surpassing all of them is not being listed

As if we didn't need any more confirmation of Sup Forums being truly the NintendoGaf. The only reason the WiiU isn't surpassing all the other platforms is not being listed.

>3ds (the end is coming)
Guys i'm sheltered, what does he mean?

What reasons do you have for owning an Xbone? I lost mine when they cancelled Phantom Dust and made any worthwhile game available for PC anyway.

he means reggie will continue to support it throughout 2018 and beyond

Just an Xbone that I've not used to actually play a game in over a year. I'll get a PS4 when there's 3 games I want to play on it, currently only 1. No interest in a switch, don't really play games on the go and have no interest in its exclusives.

None, but I will get a PS4 sooner or later.

>range
Is an i5 7500 considered medium? Low? High?

What about RAM? Is 8GB of a fast speed lower than 16GB of a slower speed?

I dont play on pc. I dont care for sony or anme games. Ninntendo consoles are underpowerered gimmicky turds and theeir only good series is 3D mario and mario kart. I actually have a wii u because wonderful 101 and mario kart 8 was that good and the wii bc let me play some games like zak and wiki, house of the dead, mario galaxy, and nights. Xbone is where i primarily play, the updates always change things up to feel fresh, and the xbox/360 bc is great, long time gears and halo fan. I dont care for exclusives, just good games. Having the most exclusives doesnt mean anything if they suck or i dont care for them

>I dont care for anme games
>have a wii u because wonderful 101

You probably could've gotten a few more posts out of this. Okay bait overall, though.

I always go for the Nintendo+Sony combo and I always had a somewhat decent PC, grew up with Nintendo though.
This might be the first gen where I don't miss anything worthwhile at all with that combo.

I don't own a Switch yet (I own a WiiU) but I plan on getting one when there are more games

God I need a new PS2,

Its action with bits of anime. Let me guess, ninja gaiden, resident evil, sonic, and dark souls are anime to?

Even butthurt sonyyygers deserve a reply

lol @ 3 votes for xbox 1 x

You mean Switch+MidRange
There are 2 (Two) exclusive games on PS4, and while Bloodborne and Yakuza are tempting, I don't think they're worth buying a system for

Bought an Xbox One for Halo 5. Didn't even finish it.

Considering buying a PS4 PRO but I'm undecided

I just don't have a Switch.
I have a PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbone, WiiU, 3DS, a high end PC, and Vita.

I mostly play on my PS4, and my PC is an emulator macine pretty much. I rarely touch my 3DS or Vita. My Xbone hasn't been touched since that DB FighterZ beta a month ago. Before that, it was back when Quantum Break released.
Waiting for a few more games to come out on the Switch before buying it. Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors is tempting though.

Unrelated by Breath of the Wild was garbage and I'm surprised so many fags hold it up as so amazing 10/10 masterpiece. I had to force my way through that game, it was so basic.

>he thinks people care about retard poll

only neogaf users click the link to vote tbqhwyfam

lol
>t. xbox gamer who cant wait to play the 1 game xbox even has, in 4K

uh huh

Wheres the option for Wii U?

Is this post satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=FG5nLnFtsik

lol jokes on you

I'm waiting for midnight so I can unlock my first achievement for tomorrow.

I'm currently in a 573 day achievement streak
are you using your pshit everyday for the past two years? I don't think so

Xbox
-best exclusives
-best multiplats
-best controller
-best OS
-best online experience
-three generations of games (more games than both sonyshit and nintendo combined)
-cross play
-sony ggers neogaf cucks btfo

I only have an original Xbox One this gen. Mostly play BC games and Halo.

>best controller
I still can't believe how bad the PS4 controller is, fucking hell.

>nintentoddlers can't handle the banter

kek, it's well known that 12 years olds haven't developed a sense of humor

You shouldn't even post on this board if you select anything less than this.

>there's more Switch owners than PC or PS4 owners despite being out for less than a year
something's fishy

Forgot image

PC - 191 votes
PS4 (+pro) - 133 votes
Switch votes - 119
>there's more Switch owners than PC or PS4 owners

New 3DS/Switch /WiiU
Vita/PS4 /PS3
PC /Xbox 360

>not Xbone X and PS4 Pro
fucking poorfag

>Sup Forumstendogaf confirmed
Jesus fucking christ. It all makes so much sense.

Just a OG PS4 for games and a mid tier PC for games not on PS4. OG DS and Wii are the last nintendo products I bought and it will stay like that.

>PC - 223
>PS4 - 159
>3DS - 154
>Switch - 140
>Xbox - 56
What the fuck are you on about?

>PS4 for games
This always makes me laugh, thanks user

flustered sonyfan?

>g-guys, Sony is not winning

Switch and PS4.

Mid-range PC (inb4 hurr 3.5), won't be getting a Switch until next year

What are you doing on this board then? From some third world country where they dont ship games?

ps4, 3ds
is switch current gen? may get one of those im liking some of the games so far

yakuza singlehandedly made it worth it to me

>is switch current gen? may get one of those im liking some of the games so far

Nintendo is forcing it to be current gen.
It's more powerful than the 360 or WiiU, but not significantly so. It's much less capable than the PS4 or Xbox One.

But it will get paired back ports of many popular games, and the portability really does work as good as it should.

oh, and Nintendo's making prime first party content for it.

The WiiU had some great games but early in its life, it always felt like they weren't giving it their all. And it showed in all of the first party offerings.

pc + 3ds + wii u
everything else is irrelevant for me

“Heh”

No console is worth buying for two games, including the Switch which has nothing worthwhile that you need to buy it for. Decent PC+PS4 is really all you need, you get the best of the console world and PC world and even BotW for good measure of you wanna play that shitty meme game.

Bloodborne and yakuza are pretty dope. I'm not a poorfag though and a PS4 is chump change so it was worth it to play those exclusives.

Not good but Nioh is looking pretty sweet

How's that PS4 Demon's Souls coming along

ps4, pc, vita, and 3ds. Planning on buying a Switch when it gets more games, though I'll probably impulse buy it when Pokemon or SMT comes out.

And yet hete you are day after day

If you combine all the PC votes, no scratch that, just mid and high end, it comes out as having the most votes

I'm not a poorfag so I have all three but no PC

using your own numbers thats 223 for PC, 159 for Sony, 56 for Microsoft and 294 for Nintendo.

Not him btw

>His own numbers

Well the split between PCs, at least the mid and high end ones, is arbitrary, a PC is a PC, the other consoles cannot say the same

PS4, will buy a switch 20 years from now when i can find one at retail price.

>bought an xbox one yesterday instead of a ps4
How badly did i fuck up, the xbox one x has better hardware, but xbox has no games..

It's not the worst purchase the xbox one x will play multiplats better than anything bar a more expensive PC.

But what about games? Are there going to be any new exclusives?

>, but xbox has no games..
ok you said it yourself, so why did you get it?

I like the aesthetic more

>more people own the switch than the ps4 on Sup Forums
>months after it released with limited supply

whether or not you like the switch this really opened my eyes to where Sup Forums's loyalties lie.

I have a PS4 but I barely use it. Is anyone else in the same boat where you buy whatever next gen console you like and after a while it collects dust?

who PS4/PC/Switch trinity here?

>>games are like $10-$20
>>know every game that's worth playing don't have to worry about reviewers being bought and if my game is gonna suck
every game that's worth playing, for game cube at least, is at least $35 bucks, and that's on the low end, for a console that's been out of production for a decade.

OP is a faggot
3 fucking PC options, but no Wii U or Vita

>No console war shitposting
Explain why xbone niggers are truly cucked right now

>unironically buying an xbone for NO GAEMS
>expensive as fuck
>pc is cheaper
>ps4 has more GAEMS
>pc has more GAEMS
>even switch has more GAEMS

>Persona 5
>Uncharted (if you're into that)
>Any new Armored Core game will be optimized for PS4
>Death Stranding
>Spiderman

It's pretty good desu

>best exclusives
you don't have any true exclusives and you barely have any console exclusives

>sold my PS3 and my entire collection of games because I'm stupid
>sold my Pii U because no games
>sold my PS4 after platinuming bloodborne
>just have PC and 3DS now
>3DS is only used for Pokemon and its last game is releasing next month
I really want a Switch but I'm a poorfag and can't justify the price yet. Really getting tired of playing my 3DS though.

360 - Xbone (Got the Xbone for free)
PSP - PS3 - Vita - PS4
Wii U - n3DS - Switch
PC that is alright tier

Console wars are the faggiest thing ever and it's one of the main reasons why I stopped coming to Sup Forums almost entirely. The amount of shitposting in Monster Hunter threads didn't help in the slightest, and I'm just fucking sick of it.

>there's no reason to own a playstation
>Not good
This is all that matters. The rest is you moving the goalpost.