>Waiting for the game to become a challenge

>>Waiting for the game to become a challenge.
>>It doesn't.

What's her name?

Chrono Cross. Aside from two optional bosses. Sad to say cause it is still my favorite game of all time but it just doesn't ever get hard. As long as you have even the slightest inclination as to which element to use you will win every fight. The game is beautiful in every way but is a little too easy... I mean granted it is turn based combat so it doesn't bother me.

Does Diablo 3 ever get hard? I just feel like I plow through every enemy without much effort.

Persona 5. Game only got difficult at the final boss. Didnt want to do hard mode because lowered exp and money seemed bullshit

Bump. There's gotta be more.

Dark Souls 2

Monster Hunter X/XX

Not like I didn't enjoy the game, but it just eh

Hollow Knight
Still loved it though. And still my GOTY of 2017 too.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Splatoon's campaign mode.

Oh stfu post a vid in how easily you beat it and how it wasn't challenging and I will believe you.

Every console game ever.

My bad, Splatoon 2's campaign mode. At least the 1st one had the exception of the final boss.

Fallout 2 . It's one of the most overrated games of all time.

Yea lol people telling me they had to grind and the game was really hard like wtf? I only died to the final boss once on the normal difficulty, never had to grind. I do have experience with the series though.

AGREE: I’m awaiting Dark Souls Sens fortress moment, but it’s barely happened.

I’m at the part where I have to go fight a zillion filler mini-bosses to get Soul or Essence or something so I can get to the White Pallace.

Is it worth it? I kinda stopped playing because the trekking around looking for essence is monotonous.

Also, did you beat the fool’s challenge?

I legitimately did not find Cuphead hard. I kept hearing how difficult it was, I went in hoping for a new Holy Diver/Contra Hard Corps, I went in and I got an A+ on every boss first try and once I learned about Passifict, I got them easily. I then got an s on everything easily. I liked the game, but I wanted it to be hard

Mario Rabbids

Any of the Pokemon games..

Project X Zone.

Every enemy died in like one attack, which took like 45 seconds to play out, they attack you, which does no damage, and there are way too many enemies per level, making it drag on forever.

This, it honestly sucks. I love the game but Mementos was just a chore and the dungeons themselves were only ever an inconvenience trying to stretch out runs with no MP/Healing

That's because you're already accustomed to that type of game. The people who are saying this game are hard are mostly the same sort of people who don't play games like Contra and Metal Slug.