Zombie Master Reborn

Sup Forums why aren't you playing the rebirth of the greatest source mod that ever existed?

Remember those old times where decent source mods were common and they had communities that wren't shite and gave a damn? Well, here's your chance, revive those times.
Those serious maps such as Diamond Shoals, Docks of the Dead or Gas Station.
Or even the retarded maps like Fridge of Doom or that one with the 'Villainous vending machine'
Yes, I'm shilling but it's for a worthy cause. Help revive that retarded yet wonderful rts/fps from when gaming wasn't dead. Help revive Zombie Master. moddb.com/mods/zombie-master-reborn

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/17740/Empires_Mod/
steamcommunity.com/groups/zmreborn
moddb.com/mods/zombie-master-reborn/downloads/zombie-master-reborn-alpha-5-installer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I like this game. I remember my first game and falling to my death on redqueen.

It was a great mod. Have a bump!

No fucking way.

PLEASE let this actually take off something good needs to come out of this year.

It wasn't a complex game but there was something wonderful about it. For instance I can't name single other game that allowed the rts/fps gamestyle unless you allow ARMA Zeus stuff,
Most of my best PC gaming memories come from this admittedly dodgy mod.
I know a lot of this sites users used to play it. Fuck, it was Sup Forums who told me about it.

Help revive it Sup Forums/
/shilling

>For instance I can't name single other game that allowed the rts/fps gamestyle
Well, even better hl2 mod
store.steampowered.com/app/17740/Empires_Mod/
When I got OB I dived into hl2 mods and both empires 2 and zombie master were all I was playing.

This and the Winchester map were my favorites

>Restarting steam to see mod
I didn't do this in a while.

I liked london tube one the most, having one player blowtorch door while others defending him was so neat.

That actually looks great. Might give it a shot at some point.
I remember that redqueen map, it was a pile of shit really and I kept getting suckied down that fucking hole trap every time I played.
No homo

isn't this dead?

Blue Harvest. I think. Great map.
Started with you trying to get resources to enter a subway right?

Might be, I'm sure you started on surface.

>There are no internet games listed on the master server that pass your filter settings.

That's why I made this thread silly.
I gets maybe 5 people on a server if your lucky but I know this board used to love it .
With the amount of unoriginal shite that's coming out, why not play an old, yet revised classic until Butterlord comes out?

>server
There is large lack of servers in the air though.

>zombie master is back
Oh shit nigger I played that and Zombie Panic Source in high school so fucking much. I'm hyped as fuck.

Oh fuck I remember that map. Shit I'm installing this once I get home.

>Zombie Master

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>traps become useless within hours of a new map since everyone realizes how they function, or they are so powerful that someone has to die
>spamshees in maps with jumping points, hulks in corridors and time-based levels, incinerators for corners, spamblers for everything else
>people who would vote for ship
>PEOPLE WHO WOULD ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY WANT TO PLAY SHIP

The game is fun for a bit, but when you are overexposed to it you realize how fucking horrible it is.

Thats why we need to populate them.
This is probably the last chance we've got since ZM2 fell flat on its face.
Whoerever's developing this has done a damn good job at AI improvements, we can't let it go to waste.

I know this if fucking sacrilege but does anyone have a le reddit account? They're not all complete rick and morty retards so perhaps they could help in its revival. I', sure some of those cunt remember it, especially if there's a 'pc gaming' or even ' source mods' subreddit

how dl? discord anyone?

Oh c'mon, you pick the right map or if you get a ZM who isn't a cunt then it's one of the best gaming experiences ever.
Like any game it's up to who you face. Only it changes in less than 20 mins.

I remember this. This is the only game I can think of where you're on a team but also looking out for yourself. The fact you can't restore health really hammers in the whole survival aspect of a zombie apocalypse.

The best thing would be schedules plays.
There is steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/zmreborn
So contacting admin of to makes events could slowly revive it. We still need a server though.

I used to mic spam the shit out of this game

Ah the good ol days in (=GU=) ZM servers.

OP here
I'm about to go to bed but if someone set ones up I'll join.
I'm too fucking lazy to make one myself

You have download moddb page in OP

Also to intall, all you need it a relatively modern source game and go here moddb.com/mods/zombie-master-reborn/downloads/zombie-master-reborn-alpha-5-installer

Just click 'Download Now'' and don't be a spastic from then on

Anyone remeber those '1337peen' server that used to tun RedQueen 24/7 and another that played random maps?
I used to gorge off that shit

someone host red queen pls

>Using babies as sacrifices on zm_random
Hell we likely played on those servers together at one point

If only I could host.

Can anyone find the video of some player going all 'get off my land' or 'hippity hoppity get off my property' on this map?

He was standing on some corner porch and it was pretty fucking funny from what I remember.

I remember being friends with some of the admins on that server. Fuck know what their names were.

G;ad you enjoyed it user, if I could only play it again on a populated server, that was the only map I had a good strategy for that was fun for the survivors but also meant I won most of the time

Ah, the days when the only plugins you needed were RTV and a roll the dice plugin that allowed you to burn people to death as a spectator after you died from burning yourself

The hitboxes suck.
Fuck the crawler zombies.

Shill

>Blocking the immolators with the exploding barrel at the end of redqueen
>Shoot it and kill everyone else before winning

Yeah I am.
What about it.
This isn't some corporate sponsored first day DLC rubbish. This is an old mod, revived that a fair amount of Sup Forums used to love. I was there in it's popular reign and I miss it. So I, as any decent vidya player would, wan to see it again.

So yes, this is a shill thread but it's for a return to form for old Sup Forums, when people didn't give a shit about conventional gameplay, when Sup Forums could overlook engine flaws if it made a unique experience and when zombies weren't regarded as the lowest of the low enemies.
They present a threat here and they have intelligence given that there commander is playing the game as an RTS.

I loved Zombie Mster
I wrote a script for a video tlaking about how good it was
never made it into a video

>implying you don't just rub barrels together in any elevator to achieve maximum mad

>play zombie master guinea_pig
>use RTD
>get god mode
.jump offf the mode, survvie on the flor of the map,any zombie instantly dies, and fuck around

> Implying that most of the time you didn't catch fire and run around your teammates begging for help