Getting Over It

Have you played this game Sup Forums? How far have you gotten? I'm stuck at the stairs .

You cand find the game here: anonfile.com/A094J4cbb3/Getting_Over_It_with_Bennett_Foddy_Windows.zip.torrent

Disgraceful self-bump.

Good game. Haven't played it, but entertaining to .

Can't get past the fucking crevice with the lanterns. I learned to fucking speed climb to scale the mountain fast just to try again because I keep fucking up and it is maddening.

That part is bullshit, the way I do it is to get my hammer to hit the to of the right lantern, push the hammer down to move myself upwards and then I lift my hammer up and I try to hit the top of the left lantern, if I managed to I try to mive myself upwards and try to land on the left rock, then I use the hammer as a pogo to get to the range where I can hit the right rock with my hammer.

How the hell do you even hook the hammer on the lantern? Out of countless tries, I have only hooked the first lantern three times before I messed up.

I position myself more or less below the crevice, then I use the hammer as a poco to jump up, once I do that I try to hook the hammer to the lantern, if you posiciĆ³n yourself correctly it should work, but it's easy to screw up and get knock yourself backwards accidentally.

Is this another lostboy

I think you only started this thread to get people to seed your torrent

Do you get on the crooked rock on the corner or avoid it?

No, I actually almost never managed to get on the crooked rock if I want to.

Alright, I'll give it another go and avoid it. Thanks for the advice user.

Stop advertising, Vinny.

Vinny was so fucking bad at this

Oh man this game is fun

>Vinny "Act like DSP, Blame the ISP" Vinnerson
>knowing what a torrent is

Well I guess not many people played the game, maybe more will once it releases on steam.

fokken hell now i can't even get up the god damn mountain anymore

Maybe it's time for a break

>free game
>advertising
behold the kind of retard that watches vinesauce

This game hurts my wrist and makes me wish I had a bigger mousepad

turning trackpad tuning on made the game better for me, using a mouse

Oh shit, is this Sexy Hiking II?

HOLY SHIT LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SAVE SCREENSHOTS AS PNG YOU LITERAL MONGOLOID

png made it over 4MB so i couldnt upload :^)

>572 KB
>image looks like it has a dirty lens filter
>.png
literally why
if you were such an autist about filetypes, this should have been a .jpg

The narrator actually mentions it in the game