South Park Fractured But Whole thread continued

South Park Fractured But Whole thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boH6V5TjFhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>making a general

Stop.

Serious question. Are Timmy and Jimmy the only handicapped and mentally disabled representations in video games?

the game just came out you whiny bitch just hide the thread

Don't worry about generals until a new game isn't new anymore, Douchebag.

A general is a general

an autist is an autist

Did people post characters last thread? I’m interested to see people’s stuff?

there's that Steven Hawking model zooming around in that VR game

but seriously, Senua

One of the few that doesn't do the whole disability but gifted and it's not really a disability thing.

Cloud in FF7

And any silent protag in gaming can fit the bill

I don't care about having a continuous thread, I care that OP is blatantly stating this is a general. Retards.

Fuck off Butters you're grounded.

>Shiela's jewrage
Jesus Christ

The first felt like an excuse to show off a really long but good episode of the series, is this game the same way?

>Cloud in FF7
PTSD?
I would have gone with Squall and his Reactive Attachment Disorder

Dropped it when I was asked if I were I a cis or trans girl.

where did he state it's a general? he said "thread continued" which is literally a "continuous thread" LOL

I found his storage locker, but of all the callback enemies and bosses, you'd expect some kind of Captain Hindsight fight. Maybe Fart Glitch could have been introduced as a way to overcome his hindsight.

Gazi from Dying Light.

How well will this run on a shitty laptop?

Thinking about downloading it to try this weekend while I'm away from my computer.

exactly
to a fault

>he didn't watch Put It Down or see the video game dialogue

No, it's unfunny trash.

I can only enjoy games if I self-insert

Surprisingly not great, Ubisoft managed to make even South Park poorly optimized.

What adorable fanart for a pair forced to be a gay couple by society

Its a parody you twit

I dont give a fuck.

You are seriously retarded.

I don't care about HAVING a continuous thread, I care about it being STATED, because it makes the thread more likely to be deleted by a janitor. Just make a normal OP loke "what did you guys thinj of in fractured but whole?" and link it in the old thread, that way there won't be any risk.

>Sup Forumsbabby just as easily triggered as the SJW's they hate

what you described he should do is exactly what he did
he didn't state it's a general

who is the retard?

UBISOFT LET ME ROMANCE WENDY YOU JEWS

Your mother is a Sup Forumsbabby.

I'm a skoliogendered polygamist

Tfw there will never be a South Park game with a romance system

>forced

I'm super, thanks for asking~

Does chosing what you are sexualy attracted to change anything

Is just going to be like SR4.
And i see no problem.

Of course there will
It's just that you'd be romancing bums and whores for a mission and getting dumped immediately after

>Entire episode based off of forcing it

It's exactly the same game as the first but capeshit themed and a worse combat system.

You. You are the retard. Putting "continued" counts, you absolute mongoloid. "Continued", "general", and "previous thread" all add to the risk of deletion. How many days have you been here?

-t man who instantly falls in love with any girl that gives him a compliment

Maybe cause romancing 9 year olds is pretty weird?

>i want a continuous thread
>but using the word continued is forbidden
lol you are a retard and were probably born 2 days ago retard baby

How do I into Fartkour?

Going to buy this tomorrow, PC or PS4?

>anything worse than stick of truth's comatose combat system

No one forced Craig to call Tweek 'babe' and 'honey' in private or get him a custom made fidget spinner

Crack when

Pretty much

you can't be serious

Pc pirate.

>haha, see, you're just like the people you hate
Wow, you're so perceptive user. Can I subscribe to your livejournal?

I prepared myself for the worst after hearing people complain about the ending and holy shit it didn't help.

The scene with Mackey was comedic and over the top but all the sexualities and gender identity options are real.

Normies see it as parody I guess but queer people get to self insert. I like that the other kids have nice things to say to you if you play as a trans or non binary character.

>general thread
>no game content whatsoever
time to go away ubisoft

spoiler me

Scan the little wind fans with the kite icon, then stand in the spot for Kite to pick you up. Press triangle to not fall.

>genuinely too stupid to understand the subtlety of "make a thread without those words in the OP and link it in the old thread after bump limit"

How do you get through the day without choking to death on your own spit?

The Many Assed Cats battle is so buggy, characters refuse to start their turns and you just sit there for a minute or two

Nice

I thought I was an idiot and somehow fucking up the timing over and over, turns out I was a different kind of idiot and didn't realize I should turn back time for the outroom first so that I have something to jump on

>cyborg speedster assassin
Same.

Post best tracks from the game. youtube.com/watch?v=boH6V5TjFhU
Either this or the crooked cops fights around town.

captain diabetes

i was fine with the mitch connor thing and thought it was funny but it ended so abruptly im still SEETHING, but no really it was a let down. still liked the game though

>how to detect someone who hasn't played FF7

no, cloud becomes a legit potato in a wheel chair

>How dare you discuss a new vidyer gayme on Sup Forums
Fucking hell fuck off nu-Sup Forums. Post sheets

Mitch Conner (Cartman's hand) is behind it all. The boys are trying to get him to admit to everything. He makes up Mitch's mom on his other hand, just to have them kill each other off in front of everyone in town. It immediately ends after everyone walks off.

Plebs

I just got to the initial Mitch reveal after taking down Butters, how much game is left?

>extremely simplified means bad
Please. The new one is padded and every battle takes longer than it should even though the player character is as overpowered as the first game.

>only
two isn't enough?

you're like around the 60% mark

Type 1 Diabetes is a disease. Not a disability. Type 2 on the other hand only happens to idiots.

That sounds amazing

>Cartman continues to be the worst part of South Park
How is this even possible

I really thought you were going to get one last choice when butters was there with you during your dad fucking your mom. Turns out it just rolls to the game credits and takes you back to the game. Oh well, hopefully the DLC cracks come out as fast as the game did.

>calling other people plebs with poor eyesight

I feel like status effects completely break the game and remove all fun. Especially Chill, Charm and Shock. Hell, Elementalist alone fucking breaks the game.

The only really memorable fights were the bosses who were immune so you couldn't just cheese them.

kek. i chose mormon too.

>I feel like status effects completely break the game and remove all fun
CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF KNOCKBACK COMBOS

That's the only thing that didn't keep me completely disgusted. I just want to hang out with Butters again.

hey dont be mean, she's had a hard life

Not as bad as I thought then. Was worried the ending was about to sneak up on me.

>can't understand that someone can be forced into liking it
Typical faggot

Do knockback combos permanently stunlock enemies and do massive AoE damage? Mastermind is a fucking joke with just Elementalist ult.

I figured I'd choose it since they were Mormon in the first game

I want to do lewd things to Call Girl

Don't need to stunlock what's dead

Is the new kid still called Douchebag/Dovahkiin?

What is the worst new kid that's been posted.

It's buttlord or butthole mostly now

They're called Buttlord now

New kid, farting vigilante, butthole, buttlord

They're called Douchebag on occasion (the beginning of the game, the boss fight near the end, Cartman near the end of the game calls them that but generally they're called Butthole/Buttlord