Arc Revo 2017

Persona 4 Ultimax, Blazblue Central Fiction, Guilty Gear Rev 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

go.twitch.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=oVbWU_VpHD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitch tv /animeilluminati

IZANAMI!

>ENG STREAM
go.twitch.tv
/ANIMEILLUMINATI

>JAP STREAM
go.twitch.tv
/toushinsaiofficialtv

when mods tell you to go to /vg/, just shut the fuck up and GO BACK TO /VG/

Thanks user.

the implication is that most of the characters are operating under psuedonyms instead of their real names, because for whatever reason revealing it would be problematic

hyde just uses an english-ed version of his real name because he's a dunce but almost nobody else gives away their real name

What the fuck are you on about? This is a thread for the ArcRevo stream.

/ourguy/

When's the Western release for UNI?

>THE CITY OF SETH
TOTALLY AND UTTERLY BUTTDEVASTATED AND BTFO

Based.

>yfw seth players and merk players have been fucking btfo

Just got home. Did I miss anything so far?

Please stop responding to obvious bait.

December 31

Not entirely because a lot of people just use their names but more often than not, everyone knows each other by their rumored titles/nick-names

This is proper fighting game philosophy. If you disagree, you are a scrub.

Play Weiss

If only the characters that ended up being the best weren't also the least fun to fight

>want to get into Blazblue
>every time I think about doing it, I remember Team Blue won't be giving support for the main series due to TAG for like 2-3 years
I don't want to get into a dying game

idk much about this game but apparently players using this seth character are getting blown the fuck out

Half the characters in Unist are so cool
The other half are the chuuniest shit I've ever seen in fighting games
What happened?

but both players of /our guy/ carmine, the objectively most high IQ and honest character in the game, are out

is it really worth it?

Just play it you fucking faggotron

>When Seth got BTFO by that Mika.

I bet this one likes anal. She just looks like that type.

>carmine

and nothing of value was lost

If you're playing an anime game you're playing a dead game regardless of which one you pick

Because they're fun

>t unga bunga buttonpresser that's literally incapable of not walking into frame traps or blocking on wakeup

Chuuni is fun

Literally nothing wrong with being chuuni

She does but not the way you're thinking of

why are her fingers so thick

the cast of UNI are self admitted fanfiction versions of type moon characters, the most chunni shit in the world

I guess
do you think CF will stay a main stage game until the next one comes out, or will BBTAG replace its spot?

faggot I main yuzu, the least unga character, Just a fucking character that has little reward with hard work but i'll get there.

that yuzu user inspired me.

Remember that time French Bread was hyping Carmine to be important?

Lots of exercise

I honestly don't see how an adult can look at Carmine and unironically think he's cool.

Merkava looks fucking great.
Now I really hope he gets into BBTAG.

I hope that Noel's friends will get added to CTB too.

Probably replacing it at EVO, but that's about it.

Either way it's not a waste to learn it until BBTAG.

He was one of the first characters set in stone. I don't think they had too many others to show off in key-art at that point in time
I'll play Carmine just for you come lobby time on Sunday

2.0 when

They'll probably share spotlight alot, CF will stay around in JP on the virtue of being on arcades while Cross Tag is console/PC only.

>yuzu, the character who can mash out 236B ->6A and be very safe on block or go into a full combo on hit with a fullscreen slash
>the character with some of the best normals to do out of an assault, a 5F low and a great throw
>"the least unga character"

lmao

I remember when they showed him off in the older intros implying he'd be a bad guy

>commentator didn't show up
Literally one job

No one thinks Carmine is cool, only he does.
But goddamn it you get into that mindset of being an asshole when you play him

If you're going to get into it now is the best time before it dies again. Online has actually been pretty healthy (on PS4) after the 2.0 update but it will probably dwindle down again as time goes on.

carmine is one of the least chunni looking characters in the roster, he dresses like a KOF character

>just got home from work
>missed the uniel
Fuck
Never actually seen p4a played though, that'll be neat
Was uniel good?

Hope there are some Adachi players.
Was he good in Ultimax?

THICC

stop bullying me, she's fucking difficult to play even with her being slightly easier to play in unist

It's actually healthy on PC too, believe it or not.

>Merkava/Carl
>Merkava/Arakune

He isn't. He's chuunishit, but nothing wrong with that.
UNI characters are fanfiction characters.

Fast and Merciless

Seth and Merkava got BTFO.
It was great.

you missed seth players and merk players got BTFO, also wagner parried a DP, third strike style

>UNI characters are fanfiction characters.
And so is every original fighting game character

Yeah it was great, you can watch top 8 later because it's not finished. Remember to cheer for Senaru.

So you think most people will move onto TAG?

Alot of people probably will, but CF will likely have its dedicated players stay on CF because of just how incredibly different the game is.

He fights with his blood and share his color scheme with Shadow the Hedgehog

A lot of people will "move" to TAG.

BB players will "move" to TAG.
Uni players will "move" to TAG.
Even GG players will "move" to TAG.

That doesn't mean they are going to stop playing their games

No. It's not the same game at all what the fuck are you on.

for the most part probably yes, especially in the west

not having a jap arcade release might make things a bit different in japan maybe

Jiyuna is a fucking faggot

Animeboys don't drop their old games to play new ones, they just play them all

I seriously doubt people are going to "drop" CF/UNI for Tag if they play either semi-seriously. They might pick up Tag to mess around in but it's certainly not looking like it will have even half the depth of the other games so they'll probably go back to those when they want to play something serious.

that's all based on the color scheme you pick, he could instead look like he's shooting ice with a more pleasant color scheme

his actual clothes are just kind of generic punk stuff, it's not like hyde who has stupid hair or seth who lets his belt trail behind him like a tail

Eh, only around half the time

I thought arcsys banned jiyuna

thanks guys, i'm deciding between UNIST and BB to pick as a main game, i'm hoping this tournament helps me decide

No but the Capcops got him.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVbWU_VpHD0

I love jiyuna

Pick up both like any anime player

BB has no future because CF is "the last game*" while UNI hasn't even made a a proper story mode yet and is objectively a better game

test

twitchtv/hatsugi

hes a colossal nigger.

The boi Zun is in

>CF is the "last game"
Mori has said multiple times that the franchise is going to continue eventually, and that CF was only the end of Ragna's story. Hell, he even said he's going to reveal something about Alpha in 2 years.

friendly reminder that they're playing a version of P4 that NEVER came out on console and never will

>Alpha in two years
Hasn't it been 2 years already?
And Blazblue won't get a proper installment until Tag comes out so that's going to be around a year.

Weiss + Jin best choice

What version?

unless you're a pcbro and pirate the arcade port which I did

I thought BB looked busy af but damn I can't even tell what's going on in persona with so much shit going on screen

/ourguy/ Adachi taking the win.

Arcade

He said that early this year

>>Hasn't it been 2 years already?
No, he said it after he announced CF2. Also, you overestimate how much Cross Tag is going to take over. BB is huge in arcades, and Cross Tag is specifically not coming to arcades. No way they're going to leave one of the most popular fighting games in arcades without a new installment for too many years.

this, blazshit is a unbalanced flaming piece of shit
all its got shit waifus

Fucking KUSOGE time