It's time to discuss Hacker Memory

It's time to discuss Hacker Memory
What digimon do you want in? What are you looking forward to the most?

I want cute girls with cute breasts like that one

nokia is ugly

>What digimon
Slutty ones
>Looking forward to
Sluts

Coronamon and Spadamon to go with Lunamon

I still need to beat the Royal Knights.

> What are you looking forward to the most?
the cyber sluts

>Game always says she's plain and dull
>She looks the same as every other chick in the game

what did yasuda mean by this

Bmp

>pulling on Phone-chan's underwear
>that look as she tries not to give in to temptation
Based af

i want to cum in Nokia's pussy, rectum, and throat!

>welcome to anime

bump

I WANT TO FUCK A DIGIMON!

You're gonna pick him, right?

doesn't matter who I pick, I know where they will end up at.

I will pick the one that is easiest to get plat sukamon with

Is that the female protagonist from the new game, or is that some NPC? Haven't kept up with any of the news.

boy is MC, girl is your partner

anyone have a larger image of this

She's an npc, but I'm pretty sure she's the main support character considering she's in so many of the cutscenes so far.

torpedo tit paizuri feature when

Nope. That's what namco released it at. Buy the artbook, goy

I actually prefer this MC because that means the story will be driven by the MC and his personality instead of having some bland self insert.

It's like he played through the game and saw how everyone else looked at fem tags relationship with the girls.

>Doesn't digivolve into Tyrannomon like in DMW2

yeah because it's not like there aren't a billion bad anime stories out there with black haired average boy protagonists that are really thinly veiled bland self inserts

Sorry but I can't turn my back on best digibro

Also I hope we get more puppet digimon particularly the entire chessmon line

I remember now how much of an annoying cunt she was & how much I wanna kill her in Cyber sluts. Please tell me this bitch is not in Hacker's right?

Post more cyber sluts.

I want fun, deep rpg mechanics, a great story and a huge roster of unique Digimon!

About that....

>new artwork is just as lewd as the old one

What did they mean by this?

So what's he even gonna do, anyway? While Ami's taking care of the Royal Knights, Eater and Yggdrasil, what's there for Fish-Eyes to do? I mean, it seems like Ami's the one dealing with all the actual important shit.

does it have a release date yet?

He's fighting off this guy

December in nippon. Jan-March in the real world

Is that Algomon?

Should I buy this on Vita or PS4?

C-Cthulhumon?

It's Arkadimon. He's the first antagonist the Digimon franchise ever had, back when the franchise was about edgy monsters and not about gundam knights

Here's his baby form

Don't worry you fight him too

>tfw only good thing about cyber sleuth was the sluts
shit game, great fapbait need more nokia and femc hentai

C/u/nts truly are the scum of the earth.

Oh, right, I forgot about that thing.

I'm pretty sure Arkadimon SU was introduced after the Mugendramon, the Dark Masters, Apocalymon and Diablomon, though.

Redpill me on cyber sleuth. I've heard people call it bland, and I've heard people call it fucking amazing

somewhere in the between

I just want the game to acknowledge I picked a female instead of a male McDonald's aka different scripts for each character.

>W-Wargreymon, I.....
How the hell did they get away with this?

The accidental lesbian undertones were kino tho

digimon is a traditionally lewd series. have to keep those young boys interested

I'd rather them make actual yuri characters and undertones than it just be because there's no difference in scripts because lazy. Give some characters some depth and fanservice at the same time.

>actual yuri

yuri doesn't actually exist, yet it exists everywhere

To be honest, I'm amazed that they're even using Arkadimon, considering how they've managed to ignore V-Tamer pretty thoroughly up until now.

I'd always found it funny how fanficcy and mary sue-ish V-Tamer was. "Haha, Omegamon? More like Ofagamon. My OCs are totally better than it in every way!"

This is one of my favourite games of all time, I love it more than SMT, Xeno, and persona, and bunch of other RPGs, it also had the coolest concepts for a final boss ever.

However it's battle system and difficulty could use word also needs better music and maybe add Social links

Also I'm not really a digimon fan only a couple of the games are good and I don't like half of the little shits.
Still I loved this game, I just wished they had a bigger budget and knew how to program better.

It was a funny time back then. The creators of V-Tamer, the Ryo games and Next all seemed to basically hold the same mentality.

Yeah the guy who handles the games now has made it clear that he wants to move past the generic royal knight shit and give obscure digimon some love. Hence why Agu and Gabu aren't ever starters

DUDE
V-TAMER
LMAO

And going back to the original Mary Sue Villain mon is a good way to do that?

Why don't they use some of the more recent mons instead? The ones that haven't had a chance to actually do anything. Better yet, what about the Olympos XII?

apparently you can send digimon from hacker memory over to cyber sleuth and vice versa, pretty excited for that

>mary suemon

It's a cool monster that hasn't been seen in a decade. Habu probably just threw a dart at a wall since like 80% of Digimon can be considered obscure. He'll get to them all eventually.

Plus Habu has already said that he wants to do something with the Olympus

Reminder that Ami is the canon cyber sleuth

Well it is. It was the second "My OC Digimon is better than ALL the other Digimon ever!" after V-dramon.

Also, that reminds me, whatever happened to that whole "war between the Royal Knights and Olympos XII? shit that they talked about back then? That sure amounted to a whole lotta fuckin' nothin'.

that's fine, I played male but Ami is cute

Its pretty decent, BUT the grind in this game is absurd unless you exploit it to get platinum sukamon/numemon and xp boosting items you can only get from exploiting the farming system.

Especially if you want to get all the digivolutions which Im sure you cant get them all till you beat special mission anyway.

No Vita release in the west, last I heard

I would like for Impmon to digivole into Beelzemon.

>Inb4 Tamer babby
Impmon>Devimon>SkullSatamon>Beelzemon makes a hell of lot more sense than Impmon>Wizardmon, which they like to do. But since that's never going to happen, Dorumon's line would be nice to see.

It doesn't matter. There are so many Digimon that you should just go for the shortest and most convenient routes available to you. That's the biggest lesson you learn while playing these games.

Save the meticulous autism for a less grindy game.

>Armageddemon
woah, when did he get into Cyber Sleuth

With Hacker Memory

Yes, I would have picked him again too if he was in Next Order. Same with Dorumon.

Is Dorumon gonna get his mega other than Alphamon this time?

Actually yes surprisingly

I thought this was a kids game, what's up with all the big tits and asses?

Nice

Arkadimon was in xros wars
he was fodder, but he was still there

DORUgoramon's face always ruined it for me. If you're gonna use such an ornate design, then the face should be just as much so.

So with Arkadimon showing up, will UlforceV-dramon Future Mode be brought in as well? Or is that just forever trapped in the realm of NEVER EVER?

Its not a kids game
a while ago Bandai figured out that a decent part of digimon fans are adults now, so they tried the waters by giving some sexual inuendo and some more adult jokes to Xross wars (at the time, the latest digimon TV series, also pic related) and it worked really well with their more mature audience
So they put out some nostalgia games
Digimon Adventurer and Digimon Re:Digitalize to see how profitable the older fans were
Turns out it was quite profitable
So they make Cyber sluts, a much more mature entry, but it still has the same good old digimon goofiness and charm, and it sells like hotcakes
So now bandai made a split in the franchise
Kids get the child friendly stuff on TV (Appilimon) and the older audience gets the more risky stuff on videogames (Cyber sluts, new order, haker's memory) and some nostalgia fueled movies (digimon Tri)

shame tri was bad but they're figuring things out

Digitamemon and Giromon.

If they're actually aiming the games at adults, I wish they'd stop insulting out intelligence and actually make some GOOD games. Mechanics-wise, these games are comparable to "kids are dumb so just slap together a bunch of cool monsters and they'll eat it right up" tier.

I'm not saying it has to be SMT, but something a little better wouldn't be bad.

Yeah I agree, the only time I feel the design works even with the face is within the main key art for him in general. Outside of that he always looked off because of it.

These games are aimed at "Seinen" demographic
basically 17-25, its what japan calls young adults
They will never go full out targeting adults because it would be excluding actual kids getting the game
Its also not bamco's bread and butter, so they dont invest a ton on these games like Atlus does with Persona and SMT

That's fine. Again, I'm not saying the games have to be SMT, but I want something a little less kusoge tier. If Cyber Sleuth weren't Digimon, it'd just be a bland dime-a-dozen monster RPG.

To be honest, I kinda want them to hire ATLUS to make a Digimon game.

Is that Megidramon on the queue bar?

How the hell are they going to balance "Just being in the digiworld is enough to make megidramon kill the digiworld"

Well they're definitely testing it out with the release of Digimon Links for mobile which has been received pretty well so far.

A proper Digimon RPG with an actual budget would be fucking amazing. Since Digimon as a concept is way cooler than Pokemon anyway

He means Wormmon best mon.

by ignoring it
it looks like they at least upped the production budget of Hacker Memory graphically speaking

>Bamco partners with SEGA
>Tell the persona team to make a Digimon game
>P5's press turn and negotiation with mons
Could work

Also, its body shape is ass. I hate how they can't seem to decide whether it's supposed to be a biped or a quadruped, so it looks like this awkward mutant that would have a hard time whether it's standing upright or on all fours. ShineGreymon has a similar issue.

That's not an issue at all considering the game also has Lucemon Satan Mode in it. As dangerous as Megidramon is, it's not actually the most dangerous Digimon in the Digital World.

isnt digimon like a 3 companies granchise bandai toei and the creator of the tamagochi?

Anyone feel a strong urge to vomit whenever you see a mon from Tamers?

The only good addition from that turd was Seraphimon

The censors were fapping and wanted kids to share their degeneracy.

I want more Frontier era representation desu

That's where poop comes from