If you don’t think THPS3 was the best you can’t just get the fuck out of my face right now

If you don’t think THPS3 was the best you can’t just get the fuck out of my face right now
youtu.be/wJtKcrGKZNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/18P614-bnS4
youtube.com/watch?v=18P614-bnS4
youtu.be/pjDAV6BmN6E
youtu.be/qHek9DFY278
youtu.be/sN6Thy48QBA
youtu.be/rHw18akJtgs
youtu.be/Y4mpN-F0Bls
youtu.be/OSeO9vm8wVA
youtube.com/watch?v=1d8xYwcdjgE
youtu.be/7rw87a70mik
youtube.com/watch?v=aVdR6JeEyT8
youtu.be/mFRasClyYOM
youtu.be/-s03CbBYD30
youtube.com/watch?v=OChjVLHlkVE
youtu.be/Hmu77pS1bzI
youtu.be/d8LFXDd7Wl8
youtube.com/watch?v=6dsjEhUeLtI
youtube.com/watch?v=-JbMDpKxaLk
youtu.be/v1PgiBpTtao
youtube.com/watch?v=uaP6KgwbOvo
youtube.com/watch?v=3z1XxDE0iRw
youtube.com/watch?v=QYhDUBMeBv4
youtube.com/watch?v=JJgwodJHFQk
youtube.com/watch?v=4SSmXxXKGuI
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LFXDd7Wl8
youtu.be/EeRmIAXE-r4
youtu.be/jh5nsrPdetM
youtube.com/watch?v=8axZx4rR1e0
youtube.com/watch?v=FFHKEATnmB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/18P614-bnS4

THPS3 is the most fun but THPS2 has a marginally better soundtrack.

inb4 American Wasteland apologists

Post the best song and the best stage

youtube.com/watch?v=18P614-bnS4
Airport

youtu.be/pjDAV6BmN6E

Fuck it im just about to go crazy posting tony hawk songs
youtu.be/qHek9DFY278

youtu.be/sN6Thy48QBA

youtu.be/rHw18akJtgs

OR ELSE YA BE
FUNKAYYYYY

Song makes me wish I had friends
youtu.be/Y4mpN-F0Bls

How is it better than 4?

Del is literally and figuratively /ourguy/

youtu.be/OSeO9vm8wVA

That's not THPS 2

when did you realized that THPS2 had the best soundtrack ?

They’re both fantastic games but it depends what kind of play style you’re looking after. 3 was the last of the “classic” tony hawks

post the superior 4 ost faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1d8xYwcdjgE

youtu.be/7rw87a70mik

I just felt they didn't add much compared to THPS2, just made bigger levels and revert. At least THPS4 sort of removed the time limit and made it more open roaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVdR6JeEyT8

IVE GOT PSYCHO BITCHES!
youtu.be/mFRasClyYOM

>talking shit about Bernie Stolar

Based fucking Del

When LIGHTS OUT, GUERILLA RADIO

Mash up of THPS4 and the Digimon movie OST
youtu.be/-s03CbBYD30

Buncha swedes made one of the more under rated THPS songs youtube.com/watch?v=OChjVLHlkVE

TOOOOOOONY HAAAAAAAWK TOOOOOOOONY HAAAAAAAWK TOOOOOOONY HAAAAAWK
youtu.be/Hmu77pS1bzI

youtu.be/d8LFXDd7Wl8

'Just?' The revert is huge, second only to the manual in terms of game-changing additions. Spine transfers and walking are tiny in comparison, disregarding the thousand glitches involving running and Cavemanning. THPS4 only removed the time limit for roaming, the actual goals still have 'em to various degrees (unless you're playing on Easy, you big fat ugly baby) and the level design suffered due to the find-the-goal setup- too much effort just to find the actual goal-giving NPCs, not enough to actually do them.

Whoo

youtube.com/watch?v=6dsjEhUeLtI

4 is the best

I forgot this was released as DLC. Gonna have to add this one to the list.

>underrated
user, that's like the most popular song from that game.

Besides Rage of course.

The whole pack, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JbMDpKxaLk

>there’s a place where everyone can be happy
>it’s the most beautiful place in the whole fuckin world
youtu.be/v1PgiBpTtao

Fucking kino

If there is one thing Ubisoft gets right, it is Rocksmith.

Nearly five years of weekly DLC. Really the only DLC I can support. Bachsmith and Goes To The Movies are pretty cool too.

>mfw overhearing kids talking about how blink 182 is dumb old dad music

Theme for the whole series right here.
>can't find the 'need hug' tony hawk kornkeiser image

4 > THUG1 > 3 > 2 > THAW > Thug2 > 1

THPS4 / THUG1 online was godlike.

>THAW over THUG2
Explain your reasoning.

>THPS4 / THUG1 online was godlike.
>tfw missed out on online play and so will never be as good as the hawkdads who inhabit thugpro

>mfw logging onto THUG online for the first time on my ps2
One of my first ever online gaming experiences besides RuneScape and Neopets

And the pricing is exceptionally fair to be honest. $2.99 a song when you factor in the license and labor involved in charting the song and making the guitar/bass tones sits right with me. Then again I always just wait til a sale anyways because I'm a cheap bastard :^) You actually save money buying the entire packs which is nice.

Post underrated songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=uaP6KgwbOvo
youtube.com/watch?v=3z1XxDE0iRw
youtube.com/watch?v=QYhDUBMeBv4

they're losers

>mfw played THPS since day 1 and every game since release
>26 years old and considered a hawksad
>26 years old and I’m old as fuck

I've played 'em since day one but never went online and so had never heard of all these crazy physics glitches that had become the norm gameplay-wise. Instead all my online time was spent in FPSs like Quake where I was dealing with other crazy physics glitches that became the norm gameplay-wise.

YES

>playing THPS in front of my grandma
>do the “sex change” trick
>WHAT DOES THAT SAY!?
>it says “SICK change” grandma
>oh ok
>proceed to see Pokémon the movie 3 in theaters over spring break in 2003

I’d be friends with you

Only if you agree that THAW is just utter rubbish.

Shame the GBC conversions were a bit shite. 2 was alright, but 3 tried too hard I think.

>read about ThugPRO
>get excited because I always played the games on nintendo consoles and I never experienced online
>join a room
>people are literally flying across the map
>they're flying so high that they hit the invisible ceiling DURING a combo

Shit was crazy. I thought andyTHPS was the pinnacle of Tony Hawk gameplay but these people are seriously nuts.

both THAW and American Sk8land on the DS kek

I've never played the GBC versions but had 3 on the GBA and it was amazingly solid for what it was.

The GBA versions were great for what they were. The depth perception got worse as the series went on, but for a portable Tony Hawk game, you really couldn't complain.

I prefer 4 desu. the timer always made it feel more panicked and not as enjoyable. the levels were great though especially the tokyo secret area

Aww, I kinda like American Sk8land. The online community was pretty comfy.

I didn't discover that area until I played THUG PRO. I NEVER knew it was there.

That's embarrassing

i hope it's good

youtube.com/watch?v=JJgwodJHFQk

youtube.com/watch?v=4SSmXxXKGuI

Step aside bitches

I agree I was just being a pompous dickhead trying to brag about playing an more unknown THPS game. I actually have some good memories of playing that game on my red DS at my local McDonald’s before WiFi really became a household thing

Nothing dedicated to victims of intolerance will be anything but shit. Hope you didn't invest anything

You posted the wrong song, let me help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LFXDd7Wl8

youtu.be/EeRmIAXE-r4
>playing this at a friends sleepover
>try to show off and sound cool
>oh you fuckers I SUCK at this game
>Mom was standing in the doorway to pick me up
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?

never thought someone would find a way to be butthurt over that trailer. and no i don't back kickstarters.

>implying any of you fuckers can surf
youtu.be/jh5nsrPdetM

Yeah, it's a shame that there's no point in learning combo lines or trick variation when the only tricks that matter are the Hot Rod/Paulie manuals, 900/Indy 900/Double Fistin' for air tricks and whatever grabs you feel like as you mash side/forward/back rolls, finding whatever rail between two walls is best for neverending wallplant combos (because there's no longer an auto-bail for hitting the same rail in a combo too many times) and no one wants to play without doing any of that shit (while the older THPS games without those bugs are completely dead).

You lost me halfway through the spoiler.

American Sk8land is a different beast entirely than THAW. The physics are still a bit off 'cause it wasn't developed by Neversoft, but it's more like THPS4+: no getting off your board, all your tricks and abilities are unlocked from the start, and so the career mode is mostly proper goals instead of 50% of the fucking game being 10 second tutorials. Online was also fun as hell.

Every level in THPS3 except Cruise Ship has a secret area: Foundry's spiral ramp, Canada's generator-lowered ramp and the minecart rails, Rio's hidden bowl, Skater Island's pirate ship, LA's overpass, Suburbia's haunted house, and Airport's helicopter. The difference is you're not required to enter the one in Tokyo nor is it pointed out in a cutscene unless you're going for 100% completion and get one of the characters who have a stat point that requires grinding across the wires to drop the sign.

This was my song.

This is all subjective, the real question is which game had the best bonus characters

The one with Paul Blart

Dare I ask how old everybody in this thread is?

THPS3 because it had the best mix of classic secret characters (Officer Dick, Private Carrera, Ollie the Magic Bum), boner fuel (Demoness), and platform-specific chars (fucking Doomguy).

25. Had to stop and actually think how old I was for a second.
>implying you didn't start browsing Sup Forums when you were underageb& like the rest of us

Tony Hawk 3 when you consider that the PC version had pic related.

Plus it makes Tony Hawk 3 canon in the Doom universe. DoomGuy just wanted to take a break and bust some sick tricks.

This game must have had the biggest impact on young people taking up skateboarding. I remember EVERYBODY starting to skate just because they wanted to do the shit they saw in THPS. We're seriously talking tens of thousands of kids worldwide.

THAW> Thug 2> Any other Tony Hawk Game

I wasn’t saying it like a bad thing. You’re all my niggers. I’m 26 and started browsing Sup Forums when I was 15 back in like 2005

Best song off ANY Tony Hawk game. Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=8axZx4rR1e0

>bam margera's minigames>anything else

It's a frustrating game since I remember like half of it being really good but the other half bogged down by retarded decisions.

There's been a number of pros who've talked about that, usually when talking about working with Neversoft to make the game feel right. Sure, none of 'em could voice-act for shit, but they were more than happy to be a part of the series especially once everyone realized how much of an effect THPS was having on youths picking up skateboards with their friends and spending weeks on end trying to learn to ollie at the park.

Neversoft seemed like a cool as fuck place to work.

What was the deal with that, anyway? Something about the publisher for THPS3PC also working on either the PS2 or Dreamcast port of Quake 3? I'm happy it happened anyway just for the joke that his stats tell.
>Doomguy skateboarding is canon
>Doomguy canonically busting out sick flips in the Arena to the awe of Anarki and Slash
>Neversoft eyeball is actually Orbb

>complete dogshit opinions posted with unrelated "pretty girl saved from Sup Forums you love you lose" thread image
It's like pottery, I swear.

The Oil Rig was the best part of the game honestly

Gearbox are the ones who ported THPS3 to the PC. As far as Wikipedia can tell me, they didn't do any work with ID.

you just over analyzed a post. Good job, newfag

never make the mistake of calling someone a newfag in a tony hawk thread.

Apparently the PC Q3TA expansion pack was technically published by Activision, so some shenanigans ensued where whoever developed the PC port of THPS3 realized they could stick in an id character due to a temporary license agreement or something.

Yet more bullshit, keep lurking newfag

Eat shit and swallow your garbage taste in video games while you're at it.

>tfw you will never work at neversoft

youtube.com/watch?v=FFHKEATnmB4

Eddy in 4 of course

more like NEVER EVERsoft

God dammit I don’t have friends. This used to me in 2004 and then something just went horribly wrong

watch_me_xplode

These were the posers in high school that wore and still wear skater clothes and shoes but don't actually skate

>tfw you unlock Rodney's videos