No She's Not

Why is this picture making me more angry the more I look at it?

Terrific fucking blog there, matey. Where do I subscribe to see more?

Not a blog. It's a steam curator that has horrible reviews and is generally a manifestation of terribleness.

So close your fucking eyes.

>namefag
>complains about others being terrible

Who are you quoting?
No

Why is it that every post accompanied by an Akko reaction image is shitty? Never even watched LWA but every time I see an Akko reaction pic on a post, something stupid immediately follows.

>Why is it that every post accompanied by an Akko reaction image is shitty? Never even watched LWA but every time I see an Akko reaction pic on a post, something stupid immediately follows.

I just told you how to solve your little bitch boy problem. Solve your problem. Don't cry about it like an impotent cock sucker.

I love Akko!

If it riles you up so much, stop posting.

I was quoting myself.

I wasn't the one who made a thread on Sup Forums just to moan about some shit you didn't want to look at on steam.

I just told you how to solve your little bitch boy problems. Solve your problem. Don't cry about it like some whiny little shit who talks shit where he's not needed.

What a shitty thread.
add haysooz up losers
add harbl up losers

He's not wrong, Triss is best girl

Triss Thread?

See the difference is I'm ridiculing you to your face. I'm telling you exactly why you're an annoying cunt.

I didn't go to some other website with a screenshot of how you were being a fucking idiot where you can't defend yourself.

Do you get it? Do you see the difference? Are you understanding how you're a huge pussy for coming here to complain about shit that has nothing to do with anyone here?

Tl;dr. Keep your whining to a single sentence please, any more is just a waste of time.

Plugging your ears makes you an even bigger pussy.

Stop giving this shit head (You)s and just sage the thread into 404 already, it's not even video games

The longer it stays up the more likely it is he'll be banned.

Wahh, listen to me cry or else you're just a big dumby.
Thanks for the (You)

This entire thread is just you crying.

That's not how (You)s work namefag

I suppose you're right. Polite sage for off-topic

Neat. Thanks for listening and responding in kind.
Thanks for another (You).

Not video games.