7 7 OP IS A FAGGOT

6 5 STAY ALIVE

4 3 NOW ITS YOU AND ME

CD is easily the worst classic sonic game

2 1 WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN

Not in the department of music specifically the GOOK soundtrack

The most overrated Classic game, eh?

this.

I'm sorry your opinion is garbage but if you want to know what you're talking about go play Sonic 1

True. The level design and boss fights fucking suck shit.

Not the worst, just overrated.
That title goes to Sonic 1.

2 is the overrated one though a lot of the zones don't hold up

youtu.be/yvef7waXCxY
I love this song

I've seen people praise CD like it's the best Classic game and praises Metal's boss despite it being the most overhyped battle. Not to mention the time travel in the actual game is such bullshit.

This, 2 is still fun & all but it's really overrated, CD is more divisive if anything nowa days.

I GOT GRAPES WHAT U WATCHIN SON

Time travel was a fun gimmick though and if people enjoy CD more than the others it doesn't really matter, the game is divisive, not overrated.

ITS THE

WORK THAT SUCKER TO DEATH COME ON NOW, WORK THAT SUCKER TO DEATH!

Why do people like Sonic CD?
The level design is shit, the gimmick is implemented terribly, and the music is hit or miss at BEST.
Is it because of Metal Sonic? Do people cling to this turd because of him?

because none of that is true. Level design encourages exploration and platforming with the gimmick being used to explore different variations on the level itself and uncover secrets, lives, more rings, etc. Your music comment just shows your shit taste in general though so I shouldn't have even bothered to respond.

Agree except the gimmick. Having to maintain speed in the more cluttered levels was annoying, even more so when messing up meant you had to go find another signpost. 50 rings + starpost would have been better.

eh, I mean there are always spots that are made to time travel regardless of which zone you're in