Snow Kingdom - Shiveria
Pagoda Kingdom - Crystal Caves
Lake Kingdom - Lake Lamode
Jungle Kingdom - Forgotten Isle
Mushroom Kingdom - Peach's Castle
Lunar Kingdom - Broodlair and Honeymoon Heights

More info:

>Peach's dress is unlockable
>Pagoda Kingdom: a mix of a rainy Oriental shrine in the mountains and a bunch of caverns
>baby Unagi can be captured
>Swamp Kingdom: based on Madagascar and divided into a canopy with lemur treehouses, a forest floor, and scum-covered water you can walk across or butt-stomp to swim under
>Snow Kingdom is the largest kingdom
>accessible painting stages in Peach's Castle, including a lava level in the basement

Any word on whether Luigi or other characters are playable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any leak that does not mention

1. Playable Luigi
2. Peach post-game
3. DK appearance

is fake

Do is in the game.

Did OP's post say those weren't in?

>Pagoda Kingdom: a mix of a rainy Oriental shrine in the mountains and a bunch of caverns
so this is suppose to be the cave world?

Have there been pics of a cave world? I saw a lava world but that's probably a side area.

Anything on Daisy and shitalina?

there is a crystal cave area under Tostarena, but I don't think they have announced any dedicated cave world.

>No mention of Yoshi
>No mention of Luigi
>No mention of Donkey Kong despite heavy influence in New Donk City
>No haunted kingdom or mention of boo
>No Delfino Island even though all but confirmed
I'm doubtful

Just setting down some ground rules, user

>Delfino Island
Not even on the actual map, just showed on a ad.

I'm crossing my fingers at least some of that is DLC if it's not in the game. Not too surprised by the lack of Yoshi because it clashes with the T-Rex, and I will be shocked if another tropical level (Delfino) is in. We already have two water levels.

>14 kingdoms
That's pretty fucking good.

I think the closest thing we have to a haunted kingdom is Bonneton

>14 kingdoms

I can live with that.

Not to mention the last kingdom looks to have two areas.

>enter Pagoda Kingdom
>first sounds you hear

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

>>accessible painting stages in Peach's Castle, including a lava level in the basement
I'd fucking kill if Mushroom Kingdom had some 64 levels remade.
Anyway, the "leak" seems extremely fucking harmless, being everything we know about + 3 more worlds.
It's a very boring "leak".

>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I would die of laughter

It kind of sucks how much of this game Nintendo spoiled. I realize they have to sell the game, but still. They could have held back on Shiveria and the Forgotten Isle at least.

That painting terrified me as a child.

I have only watch the E3 trailer and the Switch reveal trailer. All the rest I know from hearsay. Why would you actively go out and spoil yourself?

We know pretty much nothing about it though

Because I won't get to play this game for a long time.

Why would they put an old area on a promo ad but not in the game? Makes no sense.

why? Go suck a couple of dicks or sell your blood if you need more money.

>They could have held back on Shiveria and the Forgotten Isle at least.
We really don't know anything about them other than they exist

Delfino Isle is part of the Mushroom Kingdom. Makes sense they would include it on the map but not as a playable area.

I hope Shiveria being the biggest is true. Ice levels are always my favorite in video games.

If it was the biggest though wouldn't it be the last level?

Nah, I just have a big project to complete and won't be able to enjoy playing until it's done.

>Delfino Isle is part of the Mushroom Kingdom.

That hasn't been established though before Odyssey. If it's on the map, they made a conscious effort to display it rather than adhere to anything resembling continuity.

It's probably the biggest for the same reason Tostarena is so huge. Barren places don't have much in them so you can make them as big as you want.

i haven't paid attention to odyssey leaks, can someone post the thread listing all the kingdoms OP mentioned

So if you're correct and Delfino is in the game, that means we have four tropical levels: Bubblaine, Forgotten Isle, Lake Lamode, and Delfino. Fuck that shit.

>Pagoda

Finally.

It's kinda odd because I was hoping it'd have 15 to line up with 64 and Galaxy but they're just one off. Maybe something in the postgame?

According to the leak, Lunar Kingdom has two levels.
That's 15.

Last kingdom looks like two areas.

Maybe something like a 100% kingdom?
Something like champions road maybe.

That makes sense.

I'm sure there'll be something, yeah.

I want to know more about the Lunar Kingdom, dammit. I hope to god the rumors about a futuristic moon colony setting are true.

>yfw when it’s xnauts

I hope it doesn't have rabbits

Agreed.

YOOOOOOOO

>yfw Lunar Kingdom's main inhabitants are Rabbids

I would shit my pants (in a good way) if the Rabbids popped up in SMO.

Nah man, it's MARI-YOOOOOO.

Source on the leaks?

my sink

Ctrl+F the Archive, friend-o.

>accessible painting stages in Peach's Castle, including a lava level in the basement

Calling bullshit, this seems like way too much work when all the other worlds exist

Not him but I shuffled through “Super Mario Odyssey leaks”, “leaks”, and just “leak” and came up empty

Just post the goddamn thread

All you've done is post your own fanshit with already known to exist content to try and make what you typed sound legitimate.

I found this thread.

It's the same guy, holy shit.

wut

Oh god yes, please tell me the Asian level is real. PLEAAASE

There will definitely be an asian level, if anything. Look at this sticker on the odyssey

BING BING YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

probably not ready for release so it's kept back as DLC and they don't want to spoil it yet

i'm not a weeb what is this? Just looks like flowers or something to me

They look like Asian style cloud drawings.

>Are the leaks true?
never

Oh my god.

The leak could be legit. What the fuck.

What do you mean 52 captures?

Fuck you guys for hyping me up about playable Peach and now we know that won't happen.

transformation into ennemies.

There’s only 52 different things you can control? That’s a bit small.

We dont?

I'm really excited but the demo made it seem like moons have replaced blue coins from sunshine. N-n-nintendo won't fuck this up right? We are going to enjoy a long-lasting and challenging adventure right?

Well just creatures. It doesn't include scarecrows, manhole covers, pylons and that type of thing.

In what fucking way are Moons blue coins? 1, each moon is worth 1 moon, not 1/10th a moon. 2nd, each moon is included in a checklist

Blue coins are fucking great you dumb fuck, the problem is odyssey doesn't seem to be using the moons like sunshine does, they are not cryptic enough and no shadow fight to get to it, those were great

I meant the amount of effort required to get them. In Sunshine you had to bring a fat cunt some fruit or look in some hidden locations to get a blue coin. In Odyssey the same amount of effort rewards you with a moon.

At least 600 moons are confirmed, and a lot of them look difficult. My guess is the final tally is something like 750 to 800 moons. I do think the three-moon bunches are kind of bullshit.

So what you’re saying is Odyssey rewards you 10x as much for the same effort?

You had such shit in 64 too. It's common in 3D marios

i'm excited like this for a game once in a blue moon.

nah senpai he probably guessed from that very image. I've known about it and been predicting an Asian kingdom for weeks and I've been wondering why no one brought it up. Odyssey represents world cultures after all and one notable omission is asian culture

Moons aren't the most important thing. The most important thing is: How long does it take to get 100%? Anything less than 20 hours, and I pray Japan gets another tsunami.

I was confused. I thought there were going to be about as many moons as there were shines or stars in previous games. I fucked up.

Good luck getting 600+ moons in 20 hours

It’s all good, we all are a little overhyped and confused

I will be so disappointed after seeing that sticker if there's no Asian level. There is way too much European representation in this game as it is.

Bonneton (Britain)
Bubblaine (France)
Volbono (Italy)
Steam Gardens (Germany*)
Lake Lamode (Greece)

That's five levels. No India. No China. No Japan. Two levels based the Americas (Tostarena and New Donk City), and the rest are mostly wilderness levels (Shiveria, Fossil Falls, Forbidden Isle).

*The original name was Kogwald, or "Cog Forest" in German

>Closest thing we have to a haunted kingdom is Bonneton

>No Boos

;_;

You only see a tiny bit of the kingdom at the beginning. Hopefully it opens up and there's more to see.

>why would acknowledge the canon location of something and put it on the world map but not in the game
Are you fucking retarded?

Why do you say that, fagtard?