Weapons only you remember

>weapons only you remember

rip

conduit had some really cool guns.
That one illuminati rifle that could make you invisible was dope and all the alien guns were really satisfying.
Too bad nintendo gave up on it. They were going to release 2 on 3ds but no one cared enough.

user dark force 2 was voted game of the year by virtually every pc gaming publication when it came out. everyone over the age of 25 knows what this is.

D E N I E D

The model in 2 looks way different.

Hey guys how about we give one of the factions and absolute monster of a gun and the other a fat piece of shit

not really. i thought you posted the one from 2 at first glance desu.
this is the correct pick for obscure dark forces guns.

>implying I don't remember the Cerebral goddamn Bore

nigga plz

it's weapons only you remember, not the most iconic weapons in their game

>forgetting that ugly fucking gun

Slice and dice

Shark Gun , you shoot a shark out into the ground and it swims to the enemy at eats them , I don't remember the game or even the story.

Saints row I think

the scar eventually got buffed and became OP

i always considered that one and pic related as the most forgettable guns in dark forces because they both had alternatives that did the same thing but better (repeater rifle/concussion rifle).

Don't talk shit about the SCAR-11, that thing was excellent.

The squirter/ chassy g2 from chibi robo park patrol

The game you're thinking about is Armed and Dangerous. I played it like 15 years ago and can't remember anything about it except that Shark Gun.

The "shotgun" from KISS Psycho Circus which was more of a portable furnace that according to the in-game description shot molten metal and had a recoil almost strong enough to rip off the arm of a normal person.

I really love the Blade Runner blaster you see.

Why was this thing even in the game.

*unzips dick*

is that the laptop gun from perfect dark?

yes