How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I stop playing on the last day of brave banner but fuck the bitching in reddit is glorious.

I just hope I can get Eldigan.

indifferent

don't play gatcha shit

mind showing some reactions?

Imagine if Lachesis was a sword user.

Indifferent because I didn't play that game and don't really know those characters but if they do it with a game I care about I'm deleting this piece of shit

What happened with this kusoge now?

They showed new units and three of them weren't on the summoning banner. Every time this has happened before, the new units were obtainable by free through quests, so people assumed all three of these units would be free.
It turns out only two were free and the third one (who is insanely overpowered and renders a bunch of sword units completely useless) is on a separate banner, mixed with old units. This never happened before. All these things combined made people angry.

Some people on Reddit were asking for ridiculous forms of compensation like getting a bunch of free ingame items or getting that unit for free

Pretty good.

oh wow talk about being spoiled, in a gacha game no less

like I've summoned her twice within a reasonable amount of money but they're both +HP -ATK

Stop giving me post-war child-bearing Ayra god damn it

Ah, the thrill of being a mobage's bitch. I'm glad I dropped fgo and magia record has yet to fuck me, so whatever. Thanks

>wanted Nephenee
>put in a banner with squinty-eyed man of same color
>wanted Mysterious Dancer
>put in a banner with faggot of same color
>wanted Ayra
>put in a banner with poor man's Xander

Seems like this is gonna be a recurring thing from now on, putting a popular waifu in the same banner as some random faggot of the same color.

Thankfully of those 3 I only got Oscar'd.

I like Ayra but not enough to complain about it. My FE4 waifus are Brigid and Patty.

>Patty
I haven't played FE4 but that doesn't sound like a very attractive name.

>minmaxed DC Ayra is better than minmaxed angry lobster
Fucking jews.
People here are pissed as well, and it's not surprising considering how IS went about this whole thing.

Patty is a cute thief girl.

I got Oscar'd and Eldigan'd. Dancer banner gave me fucking Hawkeye and Soren. At this point I feel like there's no more hope in getting any new characters I like, because IS will always put them in the same color as someone else I don't give a shit about. Nephenee and Ayra are forever beyond my reach I guess.

She is a spunky little girl thief. Actually, I guess she is more like a daughteru to me than a waifu. She is absolutely precious.

>get those special map orbs
>roll for skill fodder
Juicy. Julia's dad's wife is -HP+Res and Titty is -atk+spd. Also my first fury in literally months

>play gacha games
>expect not to get jewed
Indifferent. Gave up when I couldn't get Hector or one in their banners

I'm actually thankful that I have an excuse not to run Aura over my beloved Eirika.

>Miracle Pulse+++
>LaD Ryoma with QP, Shield Pulse, Infantry Pulse, and FUCKING MIRACLE
What are the devs thinking?

It makes me feel like Velvet from berseria got added

>finally save up 15 orbs after falling for the bait Genealogy banner
>ready to burn my free roll and whatever orbs I can find trying for Ayra at least once
>3 colorless 2 blue
Fuck you too.

Horny because i got her for free. Thank you RNGesus

Not really any hard feelings.
I mean, sure, powercreep and jew tactics, but what do I care if I can just morph everything?

>morphing
Weren't most of you fuckers banned some time ago?

FUCK 3* TIKI AND 3* HANA

THE BIGGEST SPOOKS IN THE GAME

Doesn't really matter if someone of the same color is on the banner, it's not like the pool is limited only to them. You can always get an off banner unit.

People that got friendbanned a few months back seem to be immune to actual bans.
If that ever happens, well, whatever? I got to be a whale without spending a single cent

>mfw Fury on Arvis

He's even better if you luck into a Speed Ploy for him.

>Gets a free heal every round
why is this allowed

>keep telling myself to save orbs
>give in and spend them anyway

How do you resist?

*unsheathes Dire Thunder"

I feel nothing. I dropped the game.

True, but the chances of that are close enough to zero that I might as well not have any hope.

Can Arvis actually survive Thundercock with something like Deflect Magic? 36 Res is nothing to sneeze at, and his tome debuffs Attack by 4.

GIVE ME FUCKING AYRA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I misread I thought you said Arden, Arvis can probably survive 1 round of Thundercock

*equips Red Tomebreaker*

>You can always get an off banner unit.
>burned ~170 orbs on Genealogy
>6 (six) fucking off banner units and a :D
All I wanted was sex hair and ghost dad.

>twitter exploding
>Sup Forums exploding
>/feg/ exploding
>r/fireemblemheroes exploding
>even fucking 2ch is bitching

God damn, it's glorious.

fine because it gave me 3 Ayras and 2 Eldigans in about 70 orbs

only retards who wasted all of their orbs on the Holy War banner are mad

Basically, new units come on a new banner. This time, they put some units on the new banner, and afterwards, put the most saught-after new unit on a SEPERATE banner together with an old unit that everyone has.

On top of that, you can summon him from two different summon pools on the very same banner.

>only retards who wasted all of their orbs on the Holy War banner are mad
A lot less people would have wasted their orbs if we knew Ayra was going to come in a banner literally right after the supposed Genealogy one.
>Ayra's the only 40% unit on the TT banner
Fucking jews.

You also forgot that
>One of the old units on Ayras banner is the same color as Ayra
Also
>It was looking like Ayra was going to be a TT reward

>mfw you can roll Eldigan from the 5* Normal pool on Sigurd's banner, or the 5* Focus pool on Ayra's banner, or the 5* Normal pool on Ayra's banner
>And that's if you didn't already get him on the Sibling banner, Cavalry banner, and Fury banner

Fucking hell, how much Eldigan do we even fucking need?

So who is the TT reward?

Fucking laughing my ass off at all you retards actually "playing" this gacha trash. You all deserve to get robbed.

Arden.

Arden. Y'know, the giant retard no one but memers give a fuck about.

Gotta get one for the Halloween banner too!

They're never giving us Zander back so enjoy your Eldigans

>only retards who wasted all of their orbs on the Holy War banner are mad
>not because they hid the fact that announced Sigurd, Diedre and Tiltyu as banner units while hiding the fact that Ayra was also going to be a banner unit and then putting her on a seperate banner so you can't roll for her and Sigurd at once and you can get cucked by common ass Eldigan

>Halloween banner will have Headless Horseman Eldigan
>he'll be the same color as Witch Camilla

At this point I don't even feel sorry for Eldigan's beheading, I'm sick of the game constantly shoving Eldigan in my face.

Fucking add in someone new in like Finn at least.

>Headless Horseman Eldigan
>not just regular Eldigan with another red Halowwen unit

>A Halloween banner means getting absolutely fucked for orbs since I'm empty due to Sigurd's banner, let alone Arya's.
>No Halloween banner means no sexy witch costumes

>witches will be on Halloween, complete with Warp
I can only imagine the reaction.

>How does this make you feel?

This is the future you choose.
This is the power of gacha.

what does a friendban prevent exactly?

Witch Sonya please

hardly. it's only retards falling for the bait banner.

go play a real fire emblem game like echoes.

>hardly. it's only retards falling for the bait banner
Much like your post, right?

>Red Tome Witch Celica with Warp
>Shares the banner with Eliwood and Eldigan
>plus you can also get non-focus 3* Eliwood, 4* Eliwood, 5* Eliwood and 5* Eldigan

No. Like yours :^).

>Echoes
>Real Fire Emblem

Fucking Heroes has more strategy than Gaidenshit. Just because they prettied up Gaiden doesn't make Echoes a remotely good strategy game.

>anyone following the game knows that Deidre Sigurd Tailtiu Arden and Ayra are in the game in some way
>the banner only has Sigurd Deidre and Tailtiu
>that means either Arden or Ayra will be the TT unit
>Ayra has the best stats out of any unit so it was more likely Arden would be the TT

it's not rocket science to figure out what was going to happen

is that doot

>real fire emblem game like echoes
>real fire emblem
>echoes

It's Robin retard.

Pretty sure the precedent since launch was that any units not revealed in a trailer were free.
Get your eyes checked.

No sadly.

True men of taste go with Marty for their giant retard needs

>HUR, WHY ARE OUTSKIRTS EMPTY, WHILE TOWNS ARE FILLED?
You're the same kind of person that complains that Final Fantasy isn't turnbased anymore

There was no way they were going to give two units away for free

Turn based FF games are better than the tripe we have now.

>rolled for toothy when she came around
>only got a -atk worthless ridersbane+ instead

I fucking hate when they put multiples of the same color on shit.

Yeah I'd prefer witch Sonya to witch Celica. Would also be interested in what Sonya would have to say about it.

People were speculating about a GHB or another TT, both of which would fit for her.

>Turn based FF games are better than the tripe we have now.
The point I'm making is no one plays FF for the gameplay, except maybe for V, people play em for the stories and characters. Why do you think so many people disliked XV? I can guarantee you it wasn't because of the combat not being turn-based.

>HUR, WHY ARE OUTSKIRTS EMPTY

Kek, the entire game is empty.

>the game is bad on purpose, you are just too preoccupied with the past
>just because FE1 was good doesn't mean FE2 needs to be good

there isn't a single purer brother and sister relationship than this in all of FE. everything else degenerates into incest.

Why are people buttblasted about this? I stopped playing like 3 months ago and only log in to collect orbs.

>The entire game is empty
I present to you the best map in the game.

Read the thread, short version is that IS went full jew.

>towns

Almost each icon is an individual town, user. Have you even played a Fire Emblem game besides the 3DS games?

>castle is a single square box

What high standards the game is setting.