*kills pubg*

*kills pubg*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IyFNw-itz5I?t=1m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's more appealing really. Wish they had a mode with tanks and planes though.

I'm seriously curious, do video game developers feel like total hacks when they just rip off other companies?

>fatfags

Neck yourselves.

no

also when is Epic gonna rip the rug from under Bluehole and pull a Kenshiro on PUBG by revoking their UE license?

That'd be illegal

>low test
After you :^)

No, devs have been straight up making clones for like 35 years. It's standard practice.

pubg is a ripoff of h1z1 anyway, who cares

So did it have over million boughts already?

post more thicc

>free game with easy accessible hacks

lol

Non of them are even fat you fucking spastic gainz goblin.

Only if they violate the contract. From the shitty outrage Bluehole is showing, ending the contract when it's up would be a smart move.

The good ones do, yes.

We're all people.

Good people feel bad for stealing. Bad people have the mental gymnastics not to feel bad for stealing.

>One girl posed at eyelevel angle whole the other one is at a low angle with a body type that makes her head look even smaller so she looks like a Movie-Goomba

...ok. Why?

it's just as illegal as stealing the concept of a battle royale themed video game from Bluehole, right?

>we are seeking further legal action against Epic
if they eat shit on this action they're absolutely gonna get that license revoked

Fortnite looks like it's been in development for a bit longer though. It looks more polished.

I'm seriously curious, are you implying that PUBG was somehow original and not just another clone of it's genre? Or are you speaking in general and not related to this topic?

UGH UNGA BUNGA ME MAN ME WANT BIG WOMAN BIG BOOB BIG BUTT UNGA BUNGA

post more thiccness

MOMMY

ME-ME WANT MILKY

not really. look at blizzard

The easy cash probably cheers them up enough.

But is it wrong if they can steal an idea and then improve on it in every possible way like Blizzard?

Thank god for fortnite. Now all the kids moved to it.

(you)

Just giving the freebie as an excuse to post this image.

Starcraft is nowhere near as amusing as 40k

>kids

But only kids play battle royale to begin with

>pubg is a ripoff of h1z1 anyway

Both are a "ripoff" of Arma3:Battle Royale, which is a "ripoff" of Arma2: Battle Royale.
Which had the same man behind all mods. Now stop being retard.

If you support this game, you're supporting all the cancer that's killing video games these days. This has every worst facet of every single fucking money grubbing policy in the world.

Yeah, the PvE aspect has, it's pretty obvious the BR element is a last minute add on to get more players.

Holy fuck that blonde girl is so fucking perfect

this

In general.

>cartoon graphics in shooters
Please stop it already.

It's been going on for quite some time, user

Luckily I have no gains

and the mods are a rip off of this

your point?

I hid in bush, I win :^)

Stop being underage

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I'd hide my dick in her bush, if you catch my drift.

lol

this game is fucking gay

>jump out of plane immediately
>die
>jump late
>walk for 25 minutes in the most vanilla boring bitch graphics
>die
>repeat

>youtu.be/IyFNw-itz5I?t=1m51s
this guy hid behind a boat, this guy won :^)

Where mate?
>tfw even Warframe grows more than Dota or CS:GO

feels good

Fortnite is what happens when a company that cares about gamers made by people with passion destroy a soulless game made by a corporation for the sole purpose of selling lootboxes like PUBG.

>game is shilled for millions of dollars on every social media platform. Warframe will be dead again when the contracts expire.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

*kills pubg*

>steam list
>no fortnite on it

no really?

People are still playing this garbage?

>yfw you didn't fall for the PUBG meme made by gooks

>its a ripoff even though they're 2 different forms of media

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

This is the sole reason will never region lock PUBG. Its not "I want to play with my EU/NA friends", its because they don't want the backlash from Asians who are the primary consumers of not being able to play on other regions since their servers are worse than ours.

tiddy

It's free

HA HA I DIDN'T PLAY A (possibly) FUN GAME TO PRETEND I'M BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE ON AN IMAGEBOARD GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ME!

If anyone here actually plays Fortnite, do your shadows look like absolute garbage on high or epic settings?

*is the real pubg killer*

bump

They need to hurry up and add in some fun vehicles. Do that and PUBG is going to rot faster than it already is.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I think they need a bigger map for vehicles to work. A desert themed map would be pretty cool.

you cant just revoke a License. The fee might result in EPIC going bankrupt you uneducated fuck.

Until it becomes popular. Then Sup Forums will call for its death.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

t. PUBG chink

Even EU servers are full of these chinese pieces of shits.

Just genocide them all fucking steam.

they've pretty much given up on PUGB PC and are fully focusing on console release

sad!

Is Counterstrike Source with fullbright on?

>Sup Forums unironically advertizing the fisher price version of the genre because it's slightly less popular
neck yourselves you disgusting contrarian mouthbreathers

>not terminating all bushes with extreme prejudice

>fartnite

>paying for a multiplayer only game
At least with Fortnite the only thing you're wasting is your life.

Reminder that this fukken genre is just a rip-off of a fukken Jap book.
Holy fuck this thing got old in 1999.

You think battle royal invented this genre?

More like Fartnite!

why can't western game devs make a woman who's not got at least one of:
ugly hair color
afro
tattoos
weird piercings

No, but was the turning point.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

this is a phone game isn't it

>thick tattooed sluts

mah dick.

Because
>boring generic character
>cookie cutter designs
>the west can't into character design

And such.
The nips get away with it because their charscters are well suited for their literally anime plot and setting

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>Epic Launcher Games are supposed to show up on steam
I can't tell if you're falseflagging or you're genuinely that fucking dumb

fucking sick LMAO

If the bullet trajectory wasn't RNG in this game I would be impressed, but since it's RNG this is nothing but luck

steam doesn't count consolefags

It has to be RNG otherwise no one would be able to hit anyone with the 20 tick rate.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

unironically this. fortnite is a great game with dedicated devs. this is their project and it's going well for them so far,

nasty. excellent shot, i bet this felt so good

All snipers are not RNG, they have a fixed projectile speed, drop rate, and has no bloom.
Now every other non scoped guns are bloomed hitscan so sure, most of those shots are RNG to a degree.