Does Toobie have sensation in her clitoris??!!!!

Does Toobie have sensation in her clitoris??!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasybladehentai.tumblr.com/post/158297416334/fantasy-animation-2b-from-nier-automata
youtube.com/watch?v=dGr4cr8-tZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not, she's an anal only model after all. She gets all her pleasure from there.

She doesn't have genitals. It's smooth like a barbie doll or a 3D model

Why aren't Automeme threads banned on sight yet? I literally never saw a single discussion of the actual game, this shit is worse than DOA threads

>implying 2B didn't opt to have a dick installed

>why am i blind?!?!?!?!?????!?!?!?!?

No, she has no clitorism

Instead she has sensations in her leotard.

user, "I want 2B to sit on my face" and its derivatives do not qualify as a discussion of the game.

actually they very much do

2B, more like 2cutefeet

>tfw

>I literally never saw a single discussion of the actual game
>never

Just because this and the past 5 threads have been falseflagging faggot OPs. Seen one, seen em all right?

Make a Drakengard thread. That's the only way you'll get good Nier discussion.

I want to make 2B make this face.

2B can only cum while fucking black guys. That's why her full name is 2BLACKED. #lore

No,your mother has though.

>the only artist ever that will draw 2B in full dress

definitely makes me think

More effort went into making these skin folds than all combat mechanics combined.

You're baiting for an art dump right?

a leotart dump thread

are Toobs and her reflection gonna rub each other?

I would rub them if you know what I mean

can you list all these arpgs that have this amazing combat that destroys automata on comparisen? Because I can really only think of DMC and bayonetta

I want to **** 2b!

SAAAAAUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, developer confirmed

Ok, what about trying to have some actual discussion here:
What you though of the characters, and what you think will happen next post Ending E / Script 5?

>What you though of the characters
2B was great, she makes me think of only one thing: "I want her to sit on my face".

user don't do this to me.

she has flat ass

2b or not 2b

fantasybladehentai.tumblr.com/post/158297416334/fantasy-animation-2b-from-nier-automata

>cuckposters

Probably not. The fatal flaw in the androids' imitation of humanity is that it's purely superficial. They look like and revere them, but don't understand how or why humans did anything they did.

Can 9S have a hard peepee?!

faggot

Idiot pedophile

but her real name is 2E.

this

What this guy said. This thread is a fucking embarrassment

To think that got me into Nier was the amazing mindfuck that is Drakengard ending E and how Taro managed to create a whole new franchise out of that is just baffling. But yeah it's pretty sad to see it all comes down to waifubait.

muh

>this is the state of tarofags

People who have only played Automata aren't Tarofags

Not tarofags, it's the automata secondaries who only picked the game because 2B's ass. Tarofags actually care about the lore and read all the side stuff

she only does it missionary with nines for procreation purposes only

youtube.com/watch?v=dGr4cr8-tZs
Nobody has posted it yet