Has anyone ever managed to install one of their repacks successfully?

Has anyone ever managed to install one of their repacks successfully?

Yes, but it sure does take a while.
Xenoverse 2 took about 6 hours

Every repack that i tried worked fine

Of course. It's well worth the smaller download size, imo.

it never failed once, are you autistic OP ?

>Update Your Windows
>Install ALL VCredist
>Wait 1 Hour if you got a 6 core CPU
>???
>Done

Its easy.

His (her?) repacks are good quality imo, never fails

Honestly I prefer dowloading 100 gigs and unarchiving it. The process locks up my shitty PC whilst downloading and installing normally doesn't.

How does a girl manage to know computer stuff and stay fit at the same time?

He just says that to get donations

Holy fuck its a spoon? I always thought it was a girl with sushi ear rings or some shit

It's the girl from Amélie

I did but i dont enjoy mining bitcoins so i never downloaded from them again

How the fuck then?

I did all that shit, I googled all the errors and did everything they suggest but it takes 30 minutes just to get to the part that it fails at. The Evil Within 2 repack fails at 48% with the ISdone.dll error and the Agents of Mayhem repack is missing a huge file once it's installed so you can't get passed the tutorial. I waste more time installing and troubleshooting these shitty repacks than I would have if I just downloaded the full thing, which I would have but I can't find a release for TEW2 that comes with the DLC.

Fitgirl its a Man
Also hes got the worst attitude mankind ever seen, worse than Sup Forums & poll
Hes the worst if it come to shitposts.

What's the best crack website?

cs.rin.ru

That was a strange movie

Cha-ching. Aside from the rumored miners and ocasionally database disruptions. As long as there's nothing tying your account to your bank or anything it's great.

Okay I'm going to tell you about a super secret elite hacker website even the government is trying to prevent you from finding out about.
Listen closely now, it's called GAMECOPYWORLD

>Everything is in Russian
go away nfkrz

*holds up spoon*

in all likelihood it's failing because of corruption that occurs during download

it could just be bad luck, though the possibility of your ISP having shit packet degredation can be a factor as well as your HDD/mobo bridge having timing issues - something that you only discover when having to transfer very large files that end up having hiccups

download again and see, download some other large repacks and see

cs.rin.ru/forum is where you wanna go

>.ru

Yeah fuck no

If I download a cracked version of Absolver, can I still play online?

This, his comments are salty as fuck, while voksi the one who found first work around of denuvo is really bro tier would always drop on chat room and some time even play games with the cracks he would develop

no, hardly ever it's the download, if you are on w10 you have to set the installer on w7 compatibility

I'd rather download 10times bigger files from codex or CPY than this piece of shit
He's an incompetent idiot and retards still believe he's a woman

Enjoy the repacks while you can, lads. GGN and other big game trackers are gonna get hit soon.

>download again
That completely defeats the point of downloading a repack with a smaller download size. I re-checked the torrent and all the files came back as being fine. I only have ever had these problems with Fitgirl's shitty repacks.

I'm never downloading one of their shitty scam repacks ever again, it doesn't save you time when you're troubleshooting them to hell and it doesn't save you bandwidth when you realize there's no un-fucking the download and you have to go download a different release.

I'm on 8.1 and I already did that too.

How do you know?

It has a gog version so I imagine yes?

Because he doesnt know how to properly fix his shit. He spergs out as a way to piss off people that are asking questions he doesnt know the answer to.
Notice how he never gives straight, simple answers to the most basic questions

On the GOG page it says that you need to run it through the Galaxy client for multiplayer.

You're a fucking claude.

Two seconds of googling ISdone.dll error will tell you that you're out of fucking HDD space. Read the system requirements of fitgirl's installer.

you are retarded.

you can actually, though you can only play with users that use the same crack

check revolt.group

it's probably your hardware or your ISP

if you have this problem on multiple fitgirl repacks when installing then you probably have some really odd hardware bug like a Jmicron hardware timing chip fault

Eh. I don't really like using forums to download games. It's enough hassle using 3dsiso for stuff.

I had a problem installing the corerepack for shadow of war, but the fitgirl one worked fine.

Does his repack have the Golden version stuff? I saw he mentioned including 2 dlcs but the other releases have like 7-8 added stuff among dlcs

Can you even use crates in the cracked version?

Yeah, most of them. If you're having trouble, re-check the downloaded files on your torrent client before installing.

>he wants to play grindy asscreed reskin
lmao

I think they cracked them recently, but there's no download yet. Also I miss old retsupurae.

You're a fucking nigger

Why would I even start the download if I didn't have enough space to install it huh?

I might have a look once the crates are working.
It'll be fun to get a ton of high level stuff at the start.

HOTD3 and metal slug didnt unpack correctly

You used a mobile torrent client

Knowing how mentally handicapped you are, you probably looked at Steam's HDD space requirements for the game and figured that Fitgirl's installer would use the same amount of space.

HOTD3 got a PC release?

Tixati? Is Tixati a bad client? It's not a mobile one that's for sure.

The repack installer asks for 28gb free, I have at least 50gb free you dunb cunt.

>tfw my pc is a potato and fitgirls repacks kill my cpu
just fucking end me pete

Just leave it on overnight lmao

>Leaving your PC on overnight
isn't that bad

yes, but i cant seem to get it working

what part of
>fitgirl repacks kill my pc
dont you understand? it literally tries to 100% it

I think it's more a problem with the port itself.
It only came out in europe back in 2005, so it probably needs a bunch of fixes to work on modern hardware.

Surely wouldn't do as much damage as doing something on your PC while your CPU is at 100% load

I guess, but I only ever left my computer on overnight back when my internet was bad and I really wanted to download something for the next day.
And when I say bad, I mean that Max Payne 3 took a week to download.

Game copy world used to be pretty good, not sure if that's still the case.

>full install
>press play
>window closes and nothing happens

I had the same problem with Sonic Heroes.

>2017
>pirating your games
>2017
>having malwares

Probably its 28GB after decompression, so you need almost twice that, stop being poor and buy a HDD they are dirt cheap.

>2017
>not having a good anti-virus

Woha I wonder what this magic button does

Don't press it it creates mustard gas

Of course it does? what the fuck is the point if it only uses half of it? to take longer?

>[Deleted]

post screencap of current HDD space then to prove if you aren't stupid as you say and tell us what game you were installing

I dont knkow if tixati is bad but its one of the lesser popular ones. Try with something else.

>Save 2gb
>Instal for three days
No thanks

>Pirate new games
>doesn't have the hardware to run them

>Game copy world

Stop making me feel

Let me rephrase
>Install fitgirl ""repack"" to save 2gb and install for three days
Instead of
>Getting a normal crack from codex or steampunks and have the game installed in 10 minutes
Very hard choice

how do you fuck it up user ?
can't you do nothing right ?
i never had any issues

Only corelets have issues.

>steampunks

I dont give a fuck about your pirate scene drama
If it works its good in my book. And if its fitgirl its dogshit

>dont

>Repack brings 60 gb game to 23 gb.
>Has 2mb/s download speed
>Has good cpu and enough ram
The installation literally took me 2-3 hours while the download would have taken me much longer especially since my internet can be autistic at times

i've gotten 10 too many malware from that websites uploads/forumposts/whatever you call em, its basically a risk too much imho for newer releases, basically suicide if you dont use any kind of VM and shitz

I've always played repacks as a pirate. Since they're easier to deal than not GOTY/Gold versions of legit PC games that we buy on discs.

>nothing happens
That's what they want you to think

literaly nothing happens faggot, come to my hosue and i'll show you

When installing a fitgirl repack on windows 10 ALWAYS REMEMBER TO RUN THE SETUP AS ADMIN AND IN WINDOWS 7 COMPATIBILITY MODE.

also disable your antivirus at least until the install's done. badabing

Most of them work fine

what? my PC runs 24/7.

it is also megagames

I assume its some windows 7 DEP issue.
Install win10.

FOR OP

>look at torrent comments
"are you really a girl?"

Damn, I haven't seen Amelie in years. Such a good movie.

looks like female Sheldon

BAZONGLE

If something comes from them, then I instantly stop bothering with it. There is a 4 in 5 chance of malware, really not worth the risk and time spent on clean-up.
And this is especially true for repacks