Do you enjoy the new Southpark, Sup Forums?

Do you enjoy the new Southpark, Sup Forums?

The joke is that the difficulty is not actually changed

I'm not an easily triggered alt-right virgin, so yes, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

whats the deal with modern vidya and no difficulty settings?

Heh I get it.

There is a difficulty setting. It's called combat difficulty, it's in the options menu, and the game tells you about it in your first bit of combat.

I sure did.

The story was good, the game is pretty polished, the combat is way better than Stick of Truth, and besides there not being much incentive to search around since costumes don't effect stats it's better than the last game in every way.

Don't you reply to my lazy bait with facts ever again.

Stay mad, cuck.

>pretend to be a native american who identifies as a woman
>get free cookies

That is the point those republicans are making, yes

They probably taste like shit anyway.

>game comes out proving that this has no effect on difficulty
>people are still mad
Y tho?

People don't care about facts anymore, user.

Welcome to the 21st Century, where the narratives are made up and nothing matters.

I am a white nigger

Everyone that gets mad with that joke deserve it.

And it will be very fun when the SJWs discover the truth behind it.

Its better in some aspects, worse in others. The game's pacing is really bad, and some of the animations you see constantly are too long. All the buddy animations are a bit too long, both the entrances and exits, and some in-game battle stuff is too long for what happens like Wendy's phone destroyer. Also no run button makes the overworld a fucking hassle.

I do enjoy the combat alot more, and some fun/gimmick boss fights change it up more than SoT which was the same thing the entire game. New Kid not needing to be the constant damage dealer also gives you some build options, but the game also allows you to change pre-fight when you are thrust into some shit.

SP is unfunny edgy shit only teenagers like. I find it funny that Family Guy gets shat on for it's pop culture references when SP has episodes devoted around a pop culture reference.

Family Guy gets shit for being HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN, cuts to scene and scene plays out, one liner afterwards. Its why Family Guy gets shit but American Dad didn't for a long time

Maybe you're not alt-right, but you sure do sound like an easily triggered virgin.

Family Guy makes a pop culture reference like a year after it was relevant, South Park does it the week of

>"it will be more difficult if you're black"
>doesn't actually get more difficult
what did they mean by this?

>haha selfies! get it?

So is the combat difficulty better than in the first game? You had to play that one on the highest difficulty for the combat to be slightly challenging, I wonder how it is for this one.

Yes
New Kid's a good boy (girl)

>be native grill
>take home the diamond dozen

HEY LOIS, THIS IS LIKE THAT TIME WHEN ______

FbW can fuck you up even on the regular encounters if you play dumb on Mastermind

Kek. They still got it.

Because the jokes are only good if they cater to my political ideals
>hahah jew is a class ha suck it kikes
>WTF IS THIS SHIT FUCK THIS SJW SHIT WITH SKIN COLOR AND GENDER REEEEE

Shouldn't Asian Americans be charged more than Caucasians since they earn more on average?

I'm enjoying the lets play of it i'm watching on youtube :^)

It was okay, the first one was better, combat has improved though.
Imo not worth the $60 desu.

Is the joke that nig nogs are dumb and poor or that African Americans are oppressed in a white dominant society?

The joke is that being black isn't harder.

Fuck off! Asians are a minority in the world!

They just hate whites, she probably has daddy issues

Yes, not as magical after experiencing the first one, but very happy that I bought it.

Wait seriously?

cumskins are very easy to trigger

I do, I particularly love how brainlets think SP is genuinely on board with leftists now instead of low-key ripping on them

>Big discussion with Mr Mackey about your gender identity
>Game lets you change it whenever you damn well please on a whim

There's a combat difficulty setting in the menu which doesn't give you an instant tan, so yes.

Merchants slip under the radar as usual. Must be great to be one of God's chosen.

yeah it's actually artificial difficulty

How fucking racist is this? God damn libshits are delusional

Lol, family guy is shit only teenagers like.

>"Cumskins"
Doesn't roll off the tongue like shitskin, but nice try though.

The references aren't why FG gets shit on. It's the interchangeable jokes and lazy formulaic writing

you jelly white goi? back to your office cubicle! those shekels won't make themselves :^)

Y-yes Mr Goldstein, right away sir. C-could you maybe pay me overtime... j-just this once?

It's very racist. The libs, however have been trying to convince people only white people can be racist.

Both are really bad user.

Yeah

do you mean "a dime a dozen"?
because even then your post makes no sense.

Yes! Another Sup Forums thread! Lets PWN some craaaazy SJWS with our epic BASED and REDPILLED logic my dudes

How much does a middle eastern get for a cookie you fucking worthless piece of vagina

sjw detected, 8 years faggot

Well, it's a doggy dog world.

im pretty sure these are a bunch of republicans trying to make a point, considering the republican flag on the side

pigskin sounds better to me

thank god im not wh*te

That terms already used for football. Maybe try coming up with something original, if your sub-human brain can manage that, friend.

cumskin is perfect you white ass cracker

"Cracker"

Yeah my ancestors whipped the shit out of yours on a regular basis. You got me good there.

whats the matter pigskin? why so angry? so pissy, it really seems like you have a...

fractured butthole

I'm a proud Pacific Islander Scot nigger!

It's a fucking agenda, regardless of which way it goes, of course people will get assblasted about it.

stay mad whitey we are taking your country over

shut up user cant you see we're circlejerking about silly sjws
please sign my petition to ban gaming journalists

what fucking agenda
Have you really never heard of South Park drumfpkin?

Stealing other peoples accomplishments shouldn't be a source of pride, but enjoy it. If we don't want to stop it then it was our time to fade away. However realize what would happen if we decided to fight against it? The event would be an atrocity to everyone but us. We're good at making those, and when we do we always come out on top.

you sound very upset by it. I wonder why?

> non-white
> "thank god I'm not white"
I bet you dream of being white every day

What's that? You're gonna have to speak up.

I mean, I can't hear you over the sound of this broken machinery

whats that pigskin? i cant hear you over the moans of your girl

>wanting to be wh*te

in the immortal words of donte: not in a million years

Huge fan of South Park so I loved it, minor issues I had with the game, not game breaking, but annoying.
Wanting to hear every bit of dialogue just for it to randomly cutout and I swear I found every single yaoi, got the master title and still no cool new wallpaper for phone.

>always resorting to "muh dick"
Seems like the memes are real.

Das Raciss

>it's a Sup Forums thread

>Avatar fagging

MARK MY WORDS...! This drill, will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will be a path for those behind us. The dreams of those who have fallen! The hopes of those who will follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And THAT'S Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren-Lagann! My drill is the drill, that creates the HEAVENS!

oh i could brag about being a software engineer working for a transnational while your sorry basement dweller ass rots away being triggered

i could, but i wont, i prefer to brag about fucking your mother, cuz now im convinced you dont even have a girl

wh*tes arent people so its ok

>mfw spontaneous bootay

Yeah except that you are letting feminists win by sitting back and doing nothing.

>nigger
>any intellectual capacity
You got the typical lying behavior down though.

> shitskinned IT guy
> "I make your girl moan"
fuckin top kek, kys buddy

but those are republicans

>wh*tes arent people so its ok

O-Oh my user, I hope you are larping, because that is a disgusting mindset.
Personally I blame the parents.

I don’t trust people like this to not poison the cookies

MICROAGGRESSION

> huh? me? *sigh* well I work as a software engineer for a huge transnational company, it's pretty good gig you know
> wow, that's pretty neat! so what did you do at work yesterday?
> you know those screens at mcdonalds that have ads running on them? well yesterday, one of those broke and I had to replace one

Jesus, when is this Sup Forums - sjw shitflinging going to end? Can we just move on to something else already.

>pigskin
>this fucking insecure

yeah seems about right

shit dude just ask her yourself

wait user, dont tell you you are actually... wh*t*

we can be no friends no more

im just Sup Forumsposting senpai, dont worry

more like working on cloverleaf to set up a software integration system at a clinic

but hey, not all of us can land a sweet job at mcdonalds like you

fuck off redditor

Thank goodness, as long as it's all in good fun. Have a nice day Sp**k.

cartman literally says that it doesn't affect combat in the menu you brainlet

this guy is Indian for sure

>combat
>way better
It's alright. It isn't as good as an actual strategy game, and the Mario RPG-esque timed hits suck now. They were passable in the first game, but now they're almost pointless, ESPECIALLY the one for "defense." There's literally no reason to not just spam a during an enemy's attack since it's no longer tied to a timing-based press and instead tied to a countdown that works 100% of the time so long as you hit A before it counts down in 3 quarters of a second.

The game's good. Better than Stick of Truth? Arguably.