>If a game is making you angry, then maybe you should stop playing it, user

True

WELL NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ME ANGRY I'M SNAPPING YOUR NECK, CUNT

>killing your own mother

literally the most autistic thing you can do

To kill my own mother I'd have to drive to her place first

>mfw i smash a hole in the wall of her bedroom

that'll shut that bitch up

In this day and age, how the fuck is it not easy as shit to make sure you're only playing games you truly enjoy?

But I guess moaning and whinging is essential to certain people's lives.

>But I guess moaning and whinging is essential to certain people's lives.

Yeah it's called sex, user

>In this day and age, how the fuck is it not easy as shit to make sure you're only playing games you truly enjoy?

Games are all about status nowadays. You think people play Dark Souls because they enjoy it? Absolutely not.

If a game is making you angry you should take a deep breath and rethink it.

If it still makes you angry it's shit and not worth your time.

>not ENJOYING own anger

Completing Dark Souls 1 was very satisfying. The entire game was about overcoming adversity. Haven't had time for 2 or 3.

This, just like with beer, nobody actually enjoys that shit but it makes you look cool

Beer can be enjoyable, but most of the main brands are trash

It's true though. When you're stuck on a hard part, just come back to it the next day and you'll beat it easily. If you're raging, you're going to make all kinds of mistakes that you wouldn't when you're calm.

Nu-male

Hipster.
I'm not even a beer scrub. I go to my local craft/artisan spots every week just to try new shit. But to write off "mainstream" beers is just a fucking waste. Oh well, more for me.

>I'm not even a beer scrub. I go to my local craft/artisan spots every week just to try new shit. But to write off "mainstream" beers is just a fucking waste. Oh well, more for me.

But they are. Almost all of them are garbage. If it doesn't have at least 6% alcohol then it's not even worth it.

You should, not permanently, but you should take a break.

>I'm not even a beer scrub
Evidently you are.

You sound like you’re trying way to hard to me. Pretty insufferable imho

Thank you, nice cat.

But that's the fun part