ITT: Franchise killers

ITT: Franchise killers.

>the best game killed the franchise

>best game
you proved OP's point

Fpbp

OP should have posted
>Banjo Kazooie Nuts n Bolts

But this saved the franchise and saved Nintendo.

Super Mario World is a casual stroll in the park compared to Super Mario Bros 3.

SMB3 fags writing about how much harder it is than SMW in every thread.

Smb 3 the only "hard" part is the last world because most of the levels are autoscrollers

Fuck off MovieBob

Despite your opinion on how good the game was, this actually killed Deus Ex.

Honestly those newer Deus Ex games are pretty good for what they are but they felt like they shouldn't have been labelled as Deus Ex games, franchise should have stayed dead.

Yoshi's Island was the one that killed 2D Mario. The Gamecube game was the one that killed Mario in general. I'm old enough to remember.

What mainline game came after SMW? That was the one to kill the series. It was because I don't even know what its name is.

>26 year old entry in illustrious franchise still gets shitposts
At least you're consistent. I still think Windwaker was a step back and killed my enthusiasm for the zelda series.

this one was so bad, they literally dug up an already dead franchise just to release this fucking microtransaction filled piece of dogshit

>implying
2D Mario's death was NSMB and it's ports/clones.
3D Mario's death was SMG.

heres an easy one

2d died with Yoshi's story. 3d isn't quite dead yet, unless you want to count vaguely 3d handheld games.

Best one yet

ME: Andromeda

You cant do better

The game that was so good, that it killed the franchise

Super Mario Bros 3 sucks a fucking cock.

This game is shit, plain and simple.

Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.

There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.

Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.

Lol whatever fuckboi

>Super Mario Bros 3 sucks a fucking cock.

>thinks people will continue reading after such a stupid statement