What are some games where I can kill communists?

What are some games where I can kill communists?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXD4clyJJaI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=60xXU4X9Jfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

homeland revolution

Any multiplayer game with college kids.

>In The Name Of The Tsar
>Communists

OP you need to take a history class.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time

Well they are bolsheviks so basically the same.

Some of the maps are during the 1919 civil war

Cool story bro, you should write a book about it.

Not real communism.

>black female
>russia
>WW 1

What is up with this historical fantasy writing?

Half the maps are the Tasrists vs the Communist revolutionaries, user.

i want edgy nu/v/ to go

she's not black you dumb fucking retard, it's just the light

Religion is gone
Rip
New world order
World is united together after the war

You are helping this cause

Why are you people all so easily baited?

Every soldier runs around with experimental semi/auto weaponry. It was fantasy the moment it landed in the hands of Dice.

day of infamy... kill amerifats, nazis and soviets, oh and tea drinkers. its fun and requires skill.

or you fags can make a game instead of complaining about it and expecting some shit studio to do it for you

kek did you know illuminati destroyed the russian tsar and his family becuz 100 years before Nicholas II, some faggot russian offended an illuminaty member? : - D

Uh fuck that game play the original day of defeat before you open your mouth bout skill

for PC players: do you guys know if the DLC operations are played?

my friend told me he just got the season pass and no ones playing the DLC operations

its my favorite mode and i really want some new operations to fuck around in

Like every Battlefield game.
Remember the jetpacks, semi auto rifles for the axis (japan), etc in 1942? Remember all the prototype guns in the more modern games? All the prototype or invented gadgets? Hovertanks?

Battlefield has always been realism-fantasy mix for the sake of gameplay.

HEHE its bait hehe im totally not here to shitpost!

>wantong combat against a certain foe is bad

Oh I'm sorry we aren't posting about generic loli anime trash #36484

No one plays operations on pc. The console versions are literally superior because of this.

Hidden in plain sight

Freemasonry was brought to Russia by foreign officers in the Russian service. Russian Freemasonry dates its foundation to the activities of Franz Lefort, Jacob Bruce and Patrick Gordon in the German Quarter of Moscow.[1] James Keith is recorded as being master of a lodge in Saint Petersburg in 1732-34.[2] Several years later his cousin John Keith, 3rd Earl of Kintore was appointed provincial grand master of Russia by the Grand Lodge of England.[2]

Catherine II's factotum Ivan Yelagin succeeded in reorganizing Russian Freemasonry into a far-reaching nationwide system that united some 14 lodges and about 400 government officials. He secured English authorization of the first Russian Grand Lodge and became its provincial grand master.[3] He favoured an archaic ritual of blood initiation which involved a symbolic commingling of blood

But Operations is the worst game mode.

We identified your public ip address.

Remember black lives matter?

Remember trayvon Martin

Look at his dad

What about fucking niggers

Are the expansions for BF1 worth buying?

WE

But Zimmerman was acquitted.

The racism is fake to try to make the population fight each other

That's the point

Piss off black and white so they fight each other

TSNP is great but I don't like Tsar at all and I've stopped playing the game since.
TSNP adds Frontlines the best game mode in BF1 and the RSC, the best medic rifle in the game.

You do, retard

So what happens in asia in a meme illuminati ww3 scenario written in the 1800's

Sniper Elite 2

arma

Good. The sooner we destroy religions. (why atheism tho, makes no sense) the sooner we can begin colonizing the universe.
Think about it like a 4x strategy game.

The new maps are very good in some places, but the weapon unlock requirements are hilariously bullshit.

Frontlines has been added to vanilla maps, so you don't need TSNP.

Russia China north Korea = atheism

Isis is already in the Philippines
Also India and China have been fighting almost
Myanmar is having issues with Thailand again as well.
What about the military strength of Japan who are protesting against China

TSNP Frontlines is way better than vanilla Frontlines. I'm really upset that with the addition of vanilla Frontlines the TSNP servers are harder to find. I just wanna play Fort de Vaux and Prise de Tahure.

Wish I could get a refund on BF1. So shit...

Red Orchestra. Red Orchestra 2. Rising Storm 2. The latter of which has flamethrowers.

Fuck, just take the (you)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXD4clyJJaI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=60xXU4X9Jfg

It's true though, it's like the worst aspects of rush and the worst aspects of Conquest. Funnel 64 players into two small objectives, add behemoths pretty much every round and an infinite wave of attackers.
Whoever likes that meatgrinder cancer probably liked Metro and Locker 64p as well.

Frontlines is the only good game mode in BF1.

thanks for the blog update

Oh noooooooooooooooooooo
shameful dispray

What are some video games where I can kill communist lolis?

Why is this DLC called In The Name of The Tsar when it features a formation (Women's Batallion of Death) which creation was authorized by Kerensky in 1917? And why can you even play as this formation (which again, was created in 1917) on the Brusilov's Offensive maps which took place year prior?

Fantasy game.

why are there so many fully black soldiers in the germans army in the middle of an european war

Mgsv.

Peaceful protesting is some of the most beta shit you can do.