How do you guys think it will stack up against its predesesors and do you think it will be any good or just awefull?

How do you guys think it will stack up against its predesesors and do you think it will be any good or just awefull?

awefull like you're speling

Hello Ubishit employe, you should work on your shill tactics a bit more
Fuck off

>awefull
this guy must be an English major.

Fuck of ESL

>predesesors

You want to know what we think of it?

It'll be terrible, like every game after brotherhood.

are any of the assassin's creed games not __ass__ I've never played them

I don't care, i'm on for the deserts and pyramids
hated london and paris, heck even boston wasn't as boring

WE

>am I cool gamer yet, guys? guys? am I?

>like every game
FTFY

I'm going to watch the story on youtube like I do with all games. Playing games in 2017 is so old news.

>AssCreed
>good

Naaaah. Also if you buy Ubishit games you are the cancer killing vidya.

do you have any advice

played the demo, the movements are very close to that of zero dawn (like the running or swing animations)

What about the new south park game?

My bet is a decent and lengthy campaign and a beautiful expansive open world filled with meaningless and thankless content.
We're here, you queer. Get used to it.

worse than stick.

Is basically a really long episode. Just watch it on youtube. Essentially the same experience as playing it.

yes, play games before talking about them

did it have less content than stick or I imagined it? it felt shorter

I was asking if any of them are worth playing. you want me to play all of them before asking that?

There is a demo?

It did feel slightly shorter but that may just be because I played stick of truth but only watched the full playthrough of but whole.

are you one of those faggots with a backlog?

>watched a full playthrough
>Thinks his opinion matters
Back to the youtube comments section.

everyone should have a backlog

there is not enough decent games to have a backlog
you'd have played or tried everything by now if you actually tried playing games

if you know so much about videogames and are such a not-arsehole how answering my question about assassin's creed

can't you read "between" the lines? PLAY THE VIDEOGAMES instead of asking strangers if you should play something or not

can you read the lines

Does the game have dinos? I won't buy it unless there are dinos.

Hasn't been confirmed but I've noticed an alarming lack of dinosaurs in the promotional materials released so far.