You know deep down, in your heart of hearts, that this is the best fighting game ever made. But you will never admit it

You know deep down, in your heart of hearts, that this is the best fighting game ever made. But you will never admit it.

Alpha 2 was better

It's up there for me, but my favorite fighting game is still MvC2.

it's better than turd strike

I do like it a lot, Sakura is fun.

It's really good, but it's pretty much impossible to get back to it as a beginner. The only people who play it play it all day.

I'm not too keen on the 1 frame links either.

>SF4 Remix
Ftfy

Acceptable answer. At least you're not a third strike fag.

Fuck it, how can we make SFV better and who should come to season 3?
Ingridfag(s) NEED NOT APPLY

Give me best girl already.

Give us real combos

Fuck I miss watching Daigo styling on dudes

I think we should address the fact that zeku sucks ass despite looking cool first but ok

I really want makoto here. She belongs in sfv and this can be her game. Hopefully shes one of the secret 4 since sagat and sakura are already confirmed.

I'd say Super Turbo 2, but this is about as good. As long as we can all agree V is a travesty.

I main makoto in 4, I want her so bad in 5 she'd be perfect in it

Looks broken desu

This and alpha 3 are my favorite fighters. They have every character i like.

Fuck no. I stopped playing this because it was awful after AE2012.

>lets nerf yun but introduce red focus
>lets put characters that are hard to hit thanks to shit hitboxes like Elena and Rolento while being strong as fuck
>fucked the online forever after changing the servers

Look Sup Forums I know you love watching esports, cheering for your favorite players, shitposting and parroting the pros opinions but please play the game. I like watching too but get real

I'll reinstall only if they put in Necro. I've been forced to play Dhalsim for too long now

I played 500 hours of online USFIV and I loved it
never with randoms though, exclusively with an IRL friend

The absolute worst that season 3 can be
Sagat
Sakura
Remy
Honda
Blanka
Hawk.

t. 09er

Been 8 years, gotta let go

Tatsu loops are love, tatsu loops are life.

t. /fgg/ot

Senpyukan!
Senpyukan!
Senpyukan!
Bebye!

Indeed, my favorite is the one on viper with 2 low fierces and a standing far fierce. That last fierce is just too satisfying to land.

I mean, it's good but it's not the best

>people who only started playing ""fighting games"" with SF4 because of a bandwagon shouldn't be derided because time has passed
>even through they clearly still haven't played any other fighting games

He blew 4 meters for that, and without those meters he can only do a portion of that setup. This "can't link backwards" shit in 5 is infuriating

If your point about 09ers is that they only care about Street Fighter, that's not new from them. That's never been much cross-pollination between capcom fighters are other games.

and other games*

oh dear

What's the problem officer

>My face everytime

it's easy to look back and say that, but actually go back and play an ibuki online to see how you really feel

It's only as impossible as you think it is. No harder learning the game now than 3-4 years ago. Plinking exists too even with jabs you can select plink too if you care that much.

>Complaining about ibuki and not decrapre or longleglena

Go play a decent ibuki in 5 get hit by ex kunai and you're in the same guessing game. Mixups exist in every game amigo l2block.

because 3rd strike and alpha 3 were better

HEALIN!

Practically no one playing it (on ps4 or pc at least) now is any good whatsoever. I know because I still like to put in an hour or two several times a week. The average skill level of whoever is left is very low.

Not possible since based X-kira leaked that season 3 will be 4 legacy characters and 2 newcommers so it'll be disappointing. But let's hope the new Vtriggers are really game changers, and give a little more defensive options so people that don't play the game will stop complaining about this.

Not sure if it is the best overall but it sure is the best one for me and the and spend the most time with. Even with all its flaws the game is pretty fun. Other games I tried don't do the same for me.

that's not skullgirls

I want to go back.

>x-kira """""leaks"""""
You ahve to be literally braindead to take anything that faggot puts out seriously.

It's worse in SFV because even a gold-rank player can put you into a very effective guessing game with most of the cast, that leads into damage and another guessing game afterwards.

There were quite a few very effective defensive techniques in 4 that your average online player simply wasn't able to beat consistently.

>l2block

Block what, an Ibuki vortex? Come on. I actually like 4 enough to still play it, but let's not pretend that that kinda shit is anything but bullshit.

That's not Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I will admit its pretty high up there, but Kof98UM, MvC2 and GGXXAC+ are pretty high on the list too, in no particular order.

You're right, it's not real leaks since it became obvious he works for capcom

Except you can't play those online, unless you're playing the chinese GGPO equivalent for KoF98UM.

Actually, I suppose there are ways for the other 2, but they're awful and not worth putting any effect into setting up.

They added nothing but cancer after super.
Shit game.

i actually like all the others more than 4.
i feel like combos likes wither just way to strict.
1 frame combo link between basics fucking sucks. i should not have to practice for 2 hours just to connect to ryu medium punches together

I don't think it's the best but the most enjoyable for some casual button smashing was always MvC2. That and original Soul Calibur were my go to arcade games. Arcade guy always hooked it up. Throw him $5 he would open the machine for you.

What? The guess before this was that it was all legacy characters. This fucking 14 year old scriptkiddie is using facebook and twitter to publish his shit, I don't understand how anyone can take this mongoloid seriously.

AC+ is on steam, and you can switch to R

However the netcode is awful, and I say this as someone who is very forgiving of netcode. I'll play TvC on nintenwifi and UMvC3 PS3 online but AC+ is garbage

Speaking of TvC, I played on Dolphin online with a friend a month ago and the netcode was amazing (we live in the same town tho)

>scrubs bitching about Ryu's cr.mp cr.mp

This is what SFV does to people.

>inputs made for casual retards (qcb up can throw out a dp)
>fadc, good on paper, cancer releasing. Better fadc if I use an unsafe move
>character unga
>all combos start with 3 jabs
The only good thing was the variety in combos giving players freedom
But that doesn't matter since you all suck shit at both this game and fighting games in general

yeah, the discord group is making a ton of effort to make the game even more playable. It's great on dolphin if you can run it

Why didn't he just cancel to super? I don't remember e.ryu super though, is it no-damage battle mode?

i could do it in every other game but fucking 4

Does more damage than the super. Super is easier to execute but if you can do ERoo loops it's better in the long run.

Also if you don't get the stun like he did you're also building stun which lets you get another loop in

Didnt have the meter at the start of the combo, he could have supered mid combo if he knew exactly after which move the gauge would fill completely but I imagine at this point muscle memory already kicked in to do the fadc combos instead.

I'd be lying if i didn't say i had a blast playing this game for years, it had its problems but it's still a damn fun fighter

Ayyyyyyyeaahhh

I do miss this game a lot sometimes. It's a shame the objectively worse SFV killed it.

look at that sexy ass meter management

>evolution of the sport

lol, glad I'm not one of those fags.

>You ahve to be literally braindead to take anything that faggot puts out seriously.
>most everything he has put out has been accurate beyond his own personal assumptions
Butthurt Ingridfag Detected

Cammy made it since the base game though.

Love the game but the online is a crapshoot where I can either fight a good player with an amazing connection and have a blast or fight 1000 pp chun li with 10 frames of input lag and kill myself irl

a win in sf4 just feels better than a win in sfv

>FADC cr.mk uppercut
That shit is hard. I fucking hate crouch combos with DP inputs, it's the reason I ended up dropping Adon

What's the secret?

down forward mk > down > down forward HP
Literally the easiest shortcut.

i wish i could consistently seismo cancel with cviper

you just have to mash the bottom corners of the stick for a shoryu to come out from crouch position

sf4 was when fgs died for me, that game was so fucking bad.