Not dead yet Sup Forums what are you gonna do about it...

Not dead yet Sup Forums what are you gonna do about it? Post your funny wojacks and reactions images For Honor is still a great game in the end.

Also

>playing 1v1
>When For honor was made for 4v4 in mind

2v2 is the only mode that matters.

I love the threads the February quitters always come in and say “it’s ruined we got tricked”

Seriously idiots the balance was terrible in 1v1 yet you still shilled the game saying it was a greeting dueling experience

Call me when Warden doesn't do everything any other class does with no drawbacks whatsoever.

their problem is they didnt think big enough and they didnt fine tune it enough. it had potential but as usual the devs are lazy and lack imagination

I enjoy raping fags with my LONG HARD POLEAXE

Why is this so satisfying to look at?

is this a meme now or something?

Once you learn to escape the Vortex and parry zone and top light on reaction Warden doesn't even have much else to rely on.

He's a shitter stomper for sure, but there are better characters if you're not retarded.

Because it's a tall black guy fucking that small asian fuckboi abd is likely cucking you by fucking your wife and implementing his seeds inside her tiny womb while your sperms are too weak to even make it past the cervix you weak ass bitch fuckboi.

Man I wish I had that projecting picture.

Hey that's not very nice ;_;

Why does Sup Forums like this image so much? What is the context behind this?

>Warden is OP

Fuck you and you got your wish faggot

You dont even need to parry the zone blocking it gives you a guard break

Context? It's a heavily armored knight skewering a ninja on a stick and holding him aloft like a dango-flavored popsicle

What other context do you want?

Is Zerker good now?

But that doesn't look as sweet

mordhau is loads better

I never understood the "Zerker is bad" meme since I had to stop playing none because it was getting too easy to cheese wins on her

The mix ups and mind games are insane on Zerker

Gods work Mordhaubro

For Honor has slick animations ill say that

woah is this alpha build 10

who the fuck is mordhaubro

What hero is that is it one of the DLC ones?

Centurion, from the first DLC pack

I was a Zerker main too and i just completly stopped once i got to somewhere in renown 1.
Anyone even half decent at the game would never let you actually use your passive.
The side dash attacks were nice but they where so predictable and easy to parry since you could only hit to the side you were dashing.

Now the throw game was where it was at because GB > Wall > Top Heavy Was practically an instakill but if the guy you played knew how to break throws you where pretty much fucked

Zerk was fun but too linear in my opinion.

Did you just write off your fantasy?

>Rep 1

People who quit should not have the right to complain atleast come back and try him now they made it so light attacks a stupidly fast on everyone and zerker has been getting alot of shadow buffs. Like now if you land a single hit with his zone all the hits land you cannot get parried and his hyper armor activates on his second attack.

Berserker has some of the deadliest punishes in the game and has the strongest deflect in the game

>playing 4v4 with the godawful equipment system

You are fucking retarded, a newcomer will have literally ZERO chance of having the slightest hint of fun playing this garbage game. The stats are so fucking unbalanced that you get one striked raped by people.

Honorable mention to the horrendous matchmaking that sort you with people around your level but don't hesitate to put you against 4 maxed out players.

did they add dedicated servers already?if not there is literally nothing worth coming back to but terrible 'innovative' p2p connection that fucks you up 50%of the time

I had my fun with FH for some good 40 hours.

I'll wait for FH2 to return. Maybe they've finally realized how to balance the game at higher player skill by then. Class balance was such a clusterfuck far into second season still.

Aside from cheesy ledge kills in Dominion with his charge attack and Deus Vult memes, what does the Lawbringer even bring to the table that other characters don't

dedicated servers in November.
we only had to wait 9 months!

lmao that doesn't sound like "Shadobuffs" to me that sounds almost too good.
But to be fair his zone was fucking garbage.

Well yea he had shit defense so they had to give him something to make up for it.
I don't know if they have done anything to the deflect since i quit but you really had predict when to use it unlike reacting with a parry since the window was so small.
You got a lot off it but honestly everytime i tried to do a dash cancel and got a accidental deflect i was more shocked than the guy getting deflected.

>For honor actually has more players than SFV
A P E X K E K

There wont be FH2.

You understand how vatly cheaper it is to just give the players new characters and maps is? Ubisoft loves this games a service thing now

They made gear useless now thanks to you

>The mix ups and mind games are insane on Zerker
Not if I just don't try to parry they aren't.

Zerker has no unblockables and no unreactable attacks so I just let them tard rage for a bit until they get low on stamina and then I take my turn. Only time I ever lose to a Zerker is when they parry stuff that I'm doing into big damage, which you could've done with basically every other character in the game anyway.

No Timesnap makes their lights unreactlbe now almost PK tier

I get that but why is it posted alot on here and why is it liked so much?

Its basically every kniggers love of seeing the people who like samurai get fucked

How in the fuck is it useless!? It still stacks up and anyone that is low rep doesn't stack up over your gear stats so what's the problem?

Gear is not as OP as it was when the game released

Yeah but it doesn't get overgeared by lower reps though.

If your higher reps your stats are just big on gear and your still op but just not stupidly broken op.

They didn't even need to need geaescore. All they needed to do was make realistic dominion mode available more regularly. I can see why they don't make it a permanent option but at least make it available every other weekend or something so people like me have a reason to check back in every now and then.

*out performs every assassin and has never been touched by the devs u*

Haven't they nerfed her yet?

If her R1 into Zone spam combo wasn't so ball bustingly hard to deal with she'd be pretty mediocre too honestly

They havent

Its not just her fucking zone its her dodge attacks causing bleed and doing a fuck ton of damage compared to other assassins. Her back dodge that makes her go back a mile and her ludicrous guard break wall bang combo

Why!?

Nothing will ever top
>Lets release Valkyrie mid beta test and make everyone that doesn't play her hate their lives
But she is a close 2nd

Well shes shit now so all that matters

How is she shit?

Bump

if its not dead then why are all the game modes except for dominion and duel populated.

Why would I care when I don't play For Honor. But for you.

God I had a dream I was playing this last night. Uninvolved it as well. Woke up wanting to buy it but the easyness of just pushing your enemies and getting a hit and just repeating that put me off. Also cus I imagine that the game is dead now.

Because instead of giving characters new movesets and combos they've decided just to give each one some super OP attack like Nobushis zone or Peacekeepers zone.

Apparently the Kensei team never got that memo....

since elimination and skirmish suck?

Bump

I masturbated while reading this. Am I gay

this, easily shits on all these other kinda games including for honor

How is the ninja? I know he was a DLC character but I never touched him after dropping the game.

shes pretty good

>gotta kickstart dat game for that sweet early access

Also how is the lawbringer now in this game?

Surprisingly boring considering their main gimmick, ranged heavies and grabs, almost never get used on players who aren't retarded because of how easy they are to parry and how hilariously open to punish they leave you if they are

You can only really sneak in damage if you spam lights, combo an uncharged heavy off a cheeky unblockable kick, or go for a deflect if you're feeling especially adventurous.

He only exists in dominion because
>Good soldier clearing
>Knight, so gets fiat lux
>Fiat lux stops people from dodging, allowing other characters to get big punishing unblockables to land
>Fiat lux combos well with his own long arm and is an effective way of getting someones last bar.
>Fiat lux, pugno and igneus can all clear the soldiers and destroy teamfights.
>Excells at teamfights by staying on the sidelines, waiting to impale people who can't block it, guardbroken etc.

His 1v1 capabilities are shit, he can't remove last bar without guardbreak and ever since revenge kept getting nerfed hes no longer one of the best with it. He was raid tier boss at release with stacking defense and constant infinite knockdowns on top of feats scaling with the strength increase.

His buff did nothing, but his bombs and impale into top heavy shenanigans make him a good choice for dominion.

Still good.
Still not OP.
Still shits on the roach.
Still fat.

I want you to fuck my ass hard and cum in my mouth and grab my balls and beat my penis while I lick your asshole.

I quit the game because the turtle meta made it so there was LITERALLY no advantage to ever attacking. If you attacked first, you lost. People spent 5 minutes trying to trick each other into attacking and ended up taking turns feinting attacks trying to bait a parry so that way THEY could parry and get free damage.

Until they add unparryable, yet still blockable, attacks to the mix, or some other way of helping break the turtle meta, I'm never coming back.

>Incoming Mordhau shills

The game is literally never going to come out.

>TURTLE META REEE TURTLE META

Dont forget highlander. If my opponent can parry my celtic curse then Im pretty much fucked.

>her ludicrous guard break wall bang combo
Most characters can do more damage from a wallbang, can do that damage faster (less chance to be interrupted), and doing it doesn't cost 95% of their stamina bar. Of all the things to be bitching about PK, her wallbang punish shouldn't be one of them

The warlord ia fucking broken as fuck with that bullshit i mean hell at least with the conqueror you actually have a chance of opening him up for an open attack but the warlord doesn't have that and ot forces you to use cheap tactics on him and even those don't work well enough!

>Thinking Lawbringer would break the marriage laws

Let me guess,you play the Vicking faction?

The game was at its most fun during the beta/release when every fight was a sloppy bar fight and no one knew the optimal flowcharts for combos. Now every fight is the fucking same regardless of player skill, the only difference is the quality of their execution.

the game is literally in alpha right now and much better than i expected it to be