This is monster hunter(female) say something nice about her

this is monster hunter(female) say something nice about her

I always loved how THICC MH made its ladies. Top tier franchise.

I want to breed with you.

She needs to stop smoking that dope

Her gameplay looks good, her model looks like absolute trash.
No, MvC:I fags, the DLC characters do not look like "what the main cast should've looked like" they still look awful compared to anything from 3 or any other fighting game out right now.

what the fuck
she looks like femryder
capcom please

I thought the MH guys said they didn't want to have a representative for crossover stuff? What happened?

Capcom doesn't give a fuck. They didn't contact Itsuno at all about Dante and his Voice Actor openly said in interviews that he's not okay with it.

Langdon or Itsuno?

Langdon, Itsuno didn't make an official comment.

who's not okay with what

"Femryder"?

fun character trapped in a shit game

Mass Effect Andromeda default female character

Buy MHW and you can be her.

>"We will never allow hunters in crossover fighters, because we don't want to make out one specific armor/weapon/character to represent hunters" ~MH team ca. 2011
>Hunter is in MVCI with the most generic-ass Kirin armor and the most generic-ass weapon in the game

Something happened to MH team, to bring about this and MHW. Too bad japs have sealed lips, I would love to know what the fuck is going on.

What do you think he was referring to?

I even forgot this game existed. Not Thanks for reminding me.

Why is she happy? Hunters are never happy. Out of the 40 pre-rendered faces MH, only like two look happy.

CB and IG are most iconic weapons, but how do you incooperate them into fighting game?

they are incredibly desperate and banking absolutely everything on MHW. They want that advertisement.
Why do you think MHW has all these "safe" features to appeal to a wide amount of people like damage numbers and Capture Guru being built into the UI? I guarantee the game is going to try to appeal to everyone and even have an equivalent to the Hyper/Apex mechanic

Poor Capcom. They always make the same mistake and it never works.

Their marketing has been so insanely aggressive though that it might just work out of sheer volume.

Maybe a reference to the riders tgat can actually smile?

Get the fuck out of here, you retarded fag.

the game is super ambitious, has the same development team as 4U, and has been given like 4-5 years of development. It is going to spread itself so thin and be too ambitious that it will feel like another Dragon's Dogma where there is a shit ton of cut content. Fujioka and Itsuno are almost the same person. 4U alone got pushed back like half a year for small quality control, MHW is probably going to be rushed to meet the planned release date

>Fujioka and Itsuno are almost the same person
Wat