Persona 3 and 4 Remakes?

I don’t know how I feel about this. I just started Persona 4 Golden and was planning on playing Persona 3 right after but I feel like I just wasted money on a Vita and P4. Realistically, when will be a good time to release these? We are already getting P3 and P5 Dancing Games so it seems they’ll be releasing too many games.

personacentral.com/persona-3-persona-4-official-japanese-websites-redesigned-new-domain-names/

P3+P4 HD Most likely.

i fucking hate this industry

DAN with hd models was out for a long time and p4 still never got it's remake
If it will, and it won't butcher aesthetics of original game then sign me up. Maybe more people would play it since it's would be less old-looking

Iwatodai dorm files were found in persona 5. Those could be for moon night still though.

So pointless. They already made the fucking Vita game.

Wasn't it fake or something?

Fuck remakes

No one is going to buy Vita, retard.

>8th gen is so bad the majority of games are remasters of 6th and 7th gen

The P4 remake better have dateable Yosuke.

Noice, i’ll be able to play them on my big TV with my PS4.

My GF loved watching me play P5.

Retards, if they were gonna remake them that last persona event would have been the best time to announce their plans

1 and 2 never ever

i doubt it. they just wanted to update the sites to homogenize the experience across the entire persona lineup. a remake of 3 with those new models and Persona 5 combat would be cool but not necessary

PC version incoming, I can feel it.

It better be on PC this time
I have a version on PS3, but I wouldn´t mind a HD PC Remake

Never ever Pkuck, back to Pubg.

Never ever

Yes, please. I want another reason to troll mustard racers.

>I feel like I just wasted money on a Vita
This is what it took for you to come to that realization?

:^)

lmao

That was fake

Please be true. While I enjoyed P5 it didn't really stick with me like P3 and P4 did. They better keep the same OST too.

>When the official Atlus games portal “Atlus Net” was shut down on March 31, 2017 to make place for the new company website, the Japanese websites for Persona 3 (p3.atlus.co.jp) and Persona 4 (p4.atlusnet.jp) were rendered inaccessible.

>To replace them, Atlus created pages on the company website to give Persona 3 and Persona 4 a brief overview. However, as of October 19, 2017, those pages were also replaced, with both games getting their own dedicated websites matching the front page layout of Persona 5‘s website.

Wow its fucking nothing

I only got the Vita to play P4 Golden, P4 DAN, and P3P

I'll pay them full price day 1 collector's edition

Is this current generation ready for Hitler?

It's a pretty big stretch to say they're going to remake them just because they updated their websites.

Maybe the shitters will finally realize Persona 5 is vastly inferior to P3 in all things apart from graphics and combat.

Just imagine the SJW tumblrtards tears "omg fuck the nazis"

Thanks for betatest sonybros

>2 games in one box
I don't know anything about Atlus, but I'm pretty sure they're not that stupid. They're going to milk this shit and sell each one individually for at least $40. $60 if it's a full remake and not just an HD port.

Same

Do PCfats still think they are getting Persona?

I played P3 after 4 and 5 so I can't wait to see how others take it.

>beat nyx
>typical persona time skip happens
>get to meet up and get comfy with my social link friends and talk to them before the end of the game
>all of my team mates are getting together and ready to meet up with me
>I can't wait to see the final cut scene with everyone happy and celebrating

Fuck man....

:^)

It will be even better for people who played it back in the day and will relive it now, all those memories...
Damn user, those feels, that comfyness, the music

>Still no proper If... and P1 remakes
>Meanwhile 3 and 4 will receive remakes, rereleases, and / or a spin-off every year

And don't tell me P1PSP is a good remake, because Meguro's soundtrack was complete dogshit.

I"m still waiting a 1and2 remake

Nah, if anything it would put a stop to this argument that P3 is better than P5 outside of the graphics and combat because a remade P3 with P5 assets and combat would still be worse than P5.

>P3 remade to have competent gameplay that doesn't rely purely on RNG for instant kills and fusion skills, plus better paced story beats and better graphics

Not really seeing a downside, but I'm not sure why they would remake P4

>P3 remake
Nice
>P4 remake
For what purpose? What more can you do to the game after Golden? Unless it's just an HD port of Golden instead of a full-blown remake.

SMT1 and 2 are the MegaTen games that need remakes the most.

>Not really seeing a downside
It's Persona 3.

>P3 that isn't "lol grind the same dungeon for 60 hours"

I really hope they change up tartarus cause holy shit is it fucking boring.

>Website was redesigned
>WOW REMAKES INCOMING
Nice logic there pal

>no Persona 2
>no Persona 2
>no Persona 3
>no Persona 4
>no Persona 5
sure...

yeah but the pacing and fusion were the worst parts, tartarus would be a lot more bearable if it was at least fun combat that wouldn't instantly dick you in the ass because your party members are retards

>but p3p

p3p is bad for different reasons

You can emulate all of those.

That port is so obscure you can't find any .ISO files on the internet, same with the Suikoden Chinese Windows ports, they are impossible to get which is a shame since a fan translation project would be cool

emulation doesn't count, you third world filth

>website redesigns
Wow it's nothing

They'll make shitty HD remakes instead of actually remastering the games.

Wouldnt mind having this one on my shelf.

Those aren't official ports. Plus if you can emulate all of them why does everyone want a PC release to begin with? You won't pay for it anyway since you already have it

>more nuPersona 4 pandering
Into trash bin

P4>P5

That dude is a god he is making those cards for literally every fucking character in the universe nobodys waifu is safe from the BBC Only Card

Am brown, can I have my wife back?

Persona 3 is the best one and getting Persona 5's engine and style will make normies realize that, so I'm hoping they do a remake.

Got one for Mitsuru?

t. brainlet that can't use party commands.

you mean those things that slightly reduce the chance of your party doing some really retarded shit but don't totally eliminate it, resulting in situations where you can lose hours of progress completely at random?

you're right, I can't use those, because I refuse to keep playing a game that would make me use them

PERSONA 3 DOES NOT NEED A REMAKE

IT IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD AND LARGE PARTS OF IT'S ASTHETIC/STYLE ARE DRAWN HEAVILY FROM 2006 JAPANESE TRENDS/SUBCULTURE

ATLUS HAS SPEND OVER A DECADE PUTTING OUT CONSTANT EXPANDED UNIVERSE MATERIAL BASED ON THIS GAME, INCLUDING PERSONA 4 WHICH IS ITSELF HEAVILY BASED ON 3, RIGHT DOWN TO THE ORIGINAL PS2 VERSION HAVING LARGE AMOUNTS OF UNUSED P3 DATA FOR NO REASON

MOVE ON ALREADY. MAKE SOMETHING NEW. AT THE VERY LEAST REHASH P5 A BUNCH EXCLUSIVELY.

How does it feel to be so wrong

name 1 situation that cant be resolved by using tactics, especially since in P3 (you) is so comically overpowered compared to the rest of the party that he wins fights single handed most of the time anyway

t. someone that never played Persona 3

Party commands eliminate the marin karin meme and make your party hyper-intelligent. Git gud.

Your caps lock broke?

But to get overpowered you need to fuse, and to fuse you need to sit through long periods of random skill rolls on your fusions, which is even more of a waste of time. You absolutely cannot win in P3 if your goal is to have fun.

>I just wasted money on a Vita
That you did

I agree but this would be a chance to finally fix P3's pacing.

Atlus is just capitalizing on the fact that no one can make good games any more.

No one played it

Gotta fund the good games somehow.

yeah if you ignore how wrong that entire statement is
the ONLY thing p5 has going for it is combat

It seems most of this generation was console kiddie catch up with PC specifications. There is still a noticiable gap though so it's mostly pointless.

Oh, it's "those" autists again

Turn off the cruise control

Why else would they bother remaking the site for 10 year old games

>LINE
who uses that?

since Atlus hates PC, I guess they would be on Switch

Good. Now Nier and Drakengard 3 will be the only reasons for me to get a PS3.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Japan does.

>Complains about no fun when he plans to be overpowered via optimization

Maybe because they still popular games even after 10 years

can't wait for them to make the games EVEN EASIER

golden and p3p was a fucking disaster they ust kept adding things that made the game easier nerfed some content too and p3p was awful especially removed content made shit worse etc

>Switch
Never ever.

If you play Persona for the difficulty I dont know what to tell you

this just happened to me playing P3
>fighting Reaper with Thunder Reign strategy
>miss
>Reaper kills Akihiko
>put Aigis on Heal/Support
>does not revive Akihiko several turns in a row despite the rest of the party's health being full
>do the same thing with Yukari
>have to risk my own turn reviving him
>only win through sheer luck that he didn't decide to fuck me sideways

also, this isn't a life-or-death situation but a highly irritating one
>five enemies weak the Zio
>want Akihiko to use Mazionga
>try Knock Down, Full Assault, and Free
>he uses Ziodyne five times no matter what eating half his SP

regardless of any retarded behavior mitigation you can do, it shouldn't happen. please explain not why tactics is "fine," but why tactics is good and preferable to direct control

If this isn't the best Persona box art in the series you can get out of my fucking face

Americans don't know what longevity means.

At least make BLACKED edits if you're going to be sharing your fetish with everyone, these are literally 0 effort

Best game in the series because its first person.

Its reasonable to think they are paving the way for SMT V switch release

Confidants are better than S. Links in P3, both the system and the actual stories and characters in the S. Links/Confidants, the story in P5, while not amazing, is at least competent unlike P3's where the pacing is atrocious and the story doesn't get interesting at all until the end and Tartarus is complete shit. The only things P3 does right are Junpei, who's better than any other character in P3 as well as any character in P4 or 5, the whole end sequence being really great, but not great enough to make up for the slog leading up to it, its style, which is not as good as P5, it's handling of its theme, which is about as good as P5 and its music, which is arguably better than P5, but P5's is arguably better as well. P3 is still a good game, but P5 does half the things P3 does but better, even the characters and writing of P5, which are often criticized, are better than P3's. Don't even bother giving me that nonsense about how P3 has better characters because of their "character development" because even Ryuji form P5 has better character development than an of the other than Junpei and maybe Aigis, who are the only two characters in P3 with good character development.

>P3&P4 remakes with homo dating routes
Finally, thank you Atlus!