Fire emblem Warriors Thread

Besides the roster, i dont know what are you bitching about Sup Forums. This game is a masterpiece if you enjoy both franchises and great if you only enjoy one of them. It even has a new best girl!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRrvDYt1do0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah but the roster is a pretty big one. I hated the binary characters of the last 2 games (not that the older characters weren't binary, they were just less obnoxious) and they stuffed them in this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRrvDYt1do0

LYN IS THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM

It's alright at best, not even close to a masterpiece.
I enjoyed it and didn't totally regret the purchase, 6/10 game, not bad.

Only played about three stages for now and main complaint so far is the tiny amount of onscreen peons.

Yeah, as far as Warriors goes, it's great. And as a crossover with Fire Emblem, it's much closer to regular Fire Emblem than Hyrule Warriors was to regular Zelda.

But I agree with people shitting on the roster, because it's pitiful.

>musou
>masterpiece

I played it splitscreen with a bro for a while.
There is some terrible lag and pop-in.

To be honest Awakening has a fairly decent roster, its Fates where everything went to shit.

I am talking about fun factor It really is the best we could have hope for.

At least it has co-op. Several musou games recently don't have it.

I love Fire Emblem, but hate Dynasty Warriors. A full console Fire Emblem game like Radiant Dawn would have been awesome. This game blows.

Can someone that has actually played a lot of musous and isn't just jumping on the bandwagon now because they made one for a series they like tell me how it is compared to other games in the genre? Pirate Warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors are pretty much the high bar when it comes to musous based off licensed series at the moment. How does it compare to either or those?

fates roster was shit but still way better than awakening

>A full console Fire Emblem game like Radiant Dawn would have been awesome
It's coming out next year.

Objectively wrong my weeb friend

The game is good for average musou, but that's it. It's just average. Even Hyrule Warriors was better since it didn't have clones.

How is it doing in sales?

Yeah and that's what I rated it on, fun factor.

6/10

Lol

PW3 is still the king so far, but aside from the roster there isn't any thing horribly wrong with FEW from what I played of it so far.

It completely cribs HW's weapon upgrading system, don't know if this game will have the ridiculous money grinding problems the other game had yet.

That's how much fun I had with it, you don't see me bitching about the roster or the genre do you? It delivered solid music, adequate graphics, and mediocre gameplay.

>don't know if this game will have the ridiculous money grinding problems the other game had yet.
Well, hopefully they kept the max money glitch in the case it does.

>Hayashi: We first wanted to put her in, but during the character decision we had too many slots for Fates. At this rate it would really end up becoming an Awakening-Fates Warriors, so although it was a hard decision, when we lined up the eight siblings with Kamui/Corrin and Aqua/Azura, we decided to omit Azura. It can’t be helped for this time.

Really made me think

>See the actual boxart for the first time in a store yesterday
>Literally every character on the cover is using a sword

I mean c'mon m8

C'mon

That's just ridiculous.

Hayashi and his team have actual brain damage.

>copies HW's character upgrading system

I hate this shit of depending on drops to upgrade characters.

>At this rate it would really end up becoming an Awakening-Fates Warriors
Boy, am I glad that was not exactly what happened!

arguably the best musou ever made, my vaourite was dynasty warriors 4 before this and there's no comparison, it's faster, the tactics are solid, the rock paper scissors mechanic works and you will get your shit pushed in hard if you do not use awakening as a flight unit against a bow for example, it even has a 60fps mode, mechanically speaking it's as polished as it gets for this kind of games.

If you have no problems with the roster like I do you'll enjoy it, just make sure you turn off your brain during story mode, because it's the most retarded trash ever conceived.

>next year.
I'm sick of this meme, switch is turning into another ps4 "greatness awaits" I want good games right fucking now, not in the future, fuck you

What do you want me to tell you? They announced mainline Switch FE for 2018 in the same Direct where they announced Echoes for 3DS, Heroes for smartphones and Warriors for Switch/New 3DS, and that was two months before the system even came out. You knew what you were getting.

Holy shit, nice

>The game is bad since it doesn't have my favorite characters
The gameplay is great though, autist

You sound retarded. Why buy a console if it doesn't have any games you have interest in? Not only that the devs were working on Echoes.

>After both MvC:I and FEW people still can't grasp the idea of a fanservice game with mediocre fanservice being received negatively

>DW4
>good

>musou
>great

Dont like it dont buy it, noones forcing you to do shit. It's as simple as that.
You sound like an impatient manchild.

Hayashi strikes again.

>-i-i-i-i-ii-t's supposed to have nogaems in the first year!

lmaoing at you bing bing wahooers

Is the 3DS version worth if someone like me can't get the Switch version? Or should I better wait and save money for Switch?

>Robin doesn't ever shout "time to tip the scales" in combat

Literally unplayable

Don't you have a console war shitposting thread to be in?

Roster aside, I'm really loving this game. Going through on Hard, and it's nice being able to choose 8 characters to field at a time, and being able to direct them to attack something or to heal someone. Much more fun than Hyrule Warriors.

Waste of trips

This anons know whats up

3DS version seems to be well-made, but if you're planning to get a Switch later on, just wait and save up for that version instead.

I didn't like Lianna from the trailers, but now that I've been able to play as her, things like her cute (Japanese) voice and the little corteous bow she does in her victory animation have won me over.

I love tiki!

Playing with Lucina in the bride costume is a constant panty shot. They're puffy white bloomers.

>giving FemCorrin High cut underwear when she promotes

KT knows exactly what their fans want.

Missions are such a cluster fuck.

You don't even need strategy. It's just a complete mess of icons.

Pretty boring to be h lads

>KT knows exactly what their fans want.

How ironic, given the shit they got from fans for the roster and saying retarded shit in their dev interviews.

While I'm greatly enjoying the game and Lianna's thighs, I can't fucking believe they pulled the "I'M GOING TO ATTACK YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR KIDNAPPING MY SISTER EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST KILLED HER ATTACKERS LITERALLY SECONDS AGO I AM CLEARLY A REASONABLE PERSON" misunderstanding bullshit so many fucking times. That's like if you wrote a visual novel where every girl except the childhood friend gets hit by a truck.

Are you me?

I laughed since they blatantly didnt hide it and just needed a reason to give you another mission

Hoshido and Nohr royals being retarded was just KT being faithful to the original game. :^)

Compare the Shepherds, who just want to test Rowan and Lianna's conviction with a friendly sparring match.

i was expecting voice acting and dialogue like echoes, and was disappointed with this

Overall I love the game, but I hate how they completely stripped it of all the sex appeal Heroes had.

>Heroes
>Sex appeal
what?

Besides Lynn spats (which was a good alternative). what do you mean?

Welcome to musou crossovers where slight misunderstandings lead to thousands dead.

>Wait you didn't kidnap my sister? it's fine then
> 1560 KO last map

Oh right. I just remembered the Midna mission in Hyrule Warriors. What a pain in the ass.

So lianna has the best thighs in the series? Picked the fuck up

I'm still gonna have to stick to FemCorrin

Is there a return policy on Amazon for games? This game is unbelievably easy on Hard mode at even Chapter 7, and I looked at a Twitch streamer who was further than me, and it doesnt get even remotely challenging at level 55.

I have yet to take damage in the game, and the only Musou Ive played is Dynasty Warriors, which at least gave me a fucking challenge. Im seriously pissed at how easy this game is even on max difficulty.

Go play History mode then if you're so amazing.

That noise for getting an item is fucking annoying.

I had 4 characters maxed on the JP version and nearly everyone else at 70+ by the time I beat every mission with an S-rank, and no problem with money. It helps that your characters share 5 weapon types so you can sell off all the shit weapons to get extra cash, and it's nowhere near as tedious to do so compared to Hyrule Warriors.

Does History mode have no damage run challenges?

You depend on drops less because of supports. When you get a support level, you get a gold or silver material for the characters involved based on the support rank.

History mode is more challenging (supposedly, havnt try it myself yet) but i agree, the game is quite easy if you have two fingers of forehead. That said, i wouldnt call it stupidly easy on hard, you at least need to pay attention to the weapon triangle and protect none controllable units.

>Dynasty Warriors, which at least gave me a fucking challenge.

You see, here is where i know you are shitposting. ''Challenge'' on Dynasty warriors is literally just give more health to enemy units and they make more damage also. Which is BORING as fuck, at least here you need a basic strategy notion in order to pass the game as neat and fast as possible.

Some of the challenge in HW could be pretty cheap, so I don't mind if those instances are gone here.

is this common across all the games? it seems like they couldn't or didn't want to fit a plot into it

The plot in musou crossovers is always just a lame excuse to have the game happen anyway.

So i am new to FE games so i dont really know anyone but does anyone else find hinata (or something like that, pegasus knight with a sister) 's VA annoying as fuck? Like it is so fucking bad.

Yeah its really fucking bad.

Hinoka's VA alone destroyed any chance that someone out there would even think the english VA's are tolerable. As much as JP voiceovers included is great, I can't help but feel sorry for the characters played by their actual english VA's being bogged down by Hinoka's shitty VA.

So how many unique move lists do we have anyways? I only really care about roster as far as function goes.

It's Hinoka, Hinata is a different character and yes, everyone hates her voice.

VA strike, she was originally voiced by tommie pickles, now its some sort of MLP pony now I think.

i want lyn to sit on mt face

my*

What accent is Tiki? I like it.

>unlock 2 new characters
>Ones a titty monster aww yeah
>Horse and Pegasus meme characters

This game fucking sucks.

Is there any reason to play Classic?

>Wasn't expecting sumia to get in and had a decent idea on what the roster was going to be so I didn't care as much
>Interview comes out and they said they wanted to add her but didn't want too many pego knights in Awakenings side so they chose Cordelia over her since she was more popular
>They then proceeded 2 archers, 2 bows, and 2 mounted mages for fates
I wasn't even going to be upset because I expected it but the fact they considered her makes me upset. At least Celica and Lyn's in it.

>Lucina gets in
>Expecting HER MOTHER not to get in aswell

comeon man

Camilla is infuriating to me. They somehow found a way to pander to mommyfags, siscons, and femdomfags all at the same time. I like every other girl, but I almost feel patronized by the game any time Camilla says anything.

You need to take a break, my man.

Well they did that in Heros where Sumia wasn't included. Sometimes I to think like people don't like talking about her because of Chrobin fags. Just as an excuse other then the fact no one likes her as much

this is fire emblem. people are going to expect a plot

they were just non-lethally killed. they'll be up for the next match.

Lianna is the cutest.

S-She be included in smash... r-right? She is a sword user and a lord, thats like, half the requirements!

Feels bad when you realize she will be forgotten by Nintendo forever

KT will also forget her when they make the sequel. It sucks.

Ok. One died permanently pretty much immediately and the titty monster is actually fun to play.

This game fucking rules.

We couldnt protect her smile user

That would be like asking for Lana from HW to get into Smash. I.E. get real. I want thighzuri from Lianna as much as anyone else but even if they were to put a spin-off only OC into Smash, it'd be Rowan or Darios instead.

Sure bro, just let her get in line, with the other dozen of lord characters waiting.

Oops, never mind, the Switch FE lord took your spot.