Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Old thread >Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>Try not to bump requests
>No shitposting
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2537561
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2723446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchor Post

Requesing this with Spike and Kat

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2537561

NO ONE CARED WHO HE WAS til he put on the rabbit jacket.

Your waifu loves you!

I mean, it's not bad if you're drunk or high or something, but how did they come up with this shit? I got it. I could come up with a game like this. How about, you're a shark? And you gotta shake palm trees 'til trains fall down. And you put the trains in an apple and then turkeys come and eat the apples, and then the turkeys go up waterfalls and to get them down, you have to collect monkey butts. So you drop the monkey butts on power lines and... (imitates his brain exploding)

Requesting Harley from Fairy Fencer F being asked to take a seat over there by Chris Hansen after he busted her with the accusation of fairy child molestation.

i'll be drawing a lot today drawpeople of today don't get distracted by anything focus on drawing

requesting julia from blade and soul giving a footjob

Drawing a couple slut pokegirls this weekend, any suggestion?

Leaf

Quite the early thread, huh?

Also still love my drawing, wish I had the skill for shading

Requesting her taking a nice big horse cock deep in her butt. Especially that outfit.

DRAWING IS FUN!

Requesting her being buttfucked by a battlecat.

Naked apron Winona

Hilda disguised as a female rocket, but please draw her a bit more thicc where she's having trouble fitting into the uniform. A female Rocket is looking at her, jealous.

Lorelei in a small bikini with her tits about to flop out.

Draw all the girls requested so far in a big orgy with Brock.

just pick one that isn't requested all the fucking time

Rosa has the tits, Hilda has the ass. Gen 5 was truly the best gen.

Tell love live to put the gun down

I'm used to May getting requested a lot, but I'm surprised that I've been seeing Leaf get requested so damn much recently.

Working a gloryhole

had it not been for the laws of this land she would have shotten you.

Whitney please
The pure innocent kind of slutty

Requesting Lorelei mudwrestling with Malva

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night sky, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

The lass from FRLG hooking

That blue haired fisher girl from sun and moon

Requesting tits vs. ass related pic with these two.

At the end of BBCF, Platinum was adopted by Litchi and is now living in Orient Town in Kagutsuchi. Requesting a picture of what you think a 20-ish old Platinum would look like after living in Orient Town for that long.

Lewd immunity, son.

Also help me with coloring instead.

Please requesting Hat Kid posed like Randy Beaman, same expression.

Does /vp/ not have a drawthread?

They do but if you want your shitpost thread to get posts the n poke bait is perfect

requesting art of this bimbo gladion dressed like liepard for halloween

Sailor Mercury?

It does. And it's almost entirely dedicated to art of the creatures themselves. Hardly anyone there seems to care about the human characters.

Its pretty much just me

They got enabled here, now we can't get rid of them.

Requesting Kashiwasgi and Toriumi as futas spit roasting Kawakami. stap ons are fine to if your more into that

Yuuyaki having a fight with Mina Majikina or something even pressing their breasts together works

any chibi requests?

Pokemon is vidya. A deal's a deal, now you gotta see pokegirl requests.

Requesting Sachi (the cyclops) and Mayumi, her aunt, from Love at First Sight, in their pajamas and lying in bed, doing something comfy like chatting before sleeping (alternatively they could be playing vidya in bed)

No lewds please: Mayumi is Sachi's aunt and this is meant to be a cute request

Demi-fiend.

any /THICC/ request?

Chibi boat on treadmill

Going to do what I can out of these, certainly starting with a tittymonster at least.
Need ref please!

Requesting Queen Sectonia from the Kirby series having someone apply mascara on her in a way similar to the left picture.

Melancholic Rin, please!

Haruka from Senran Kagura wearing only bandaids!

Thicc Sachiko trying to lose weight

CV Claire, in the scene with her on the computer with her ass sticking out.

Chibi etna balancing on her tail like a kangaroo.

This, but make her so the one finger selfie challenge

It's vidya related, which is more than anyone can say about your requests.

Good luck, user! I salute you.

Requesting the motivation to go on.

Why can't she be left alone. All I see of her is her and her mom double teaming shotas.

Requesting May from Guilty Gear dressed as a witch. Something like Akko, or even I-No

You're not Shia leBeouf or Anthony Burch

Requesting lewds of this cat

Requesting the iconic "We can do it" poster, but with Heihachi or Kazumi saying "You can do it" instead, with electricity surging from their fist.

A Viera in tribal clothes (leopard bikini,etc)

How about a smug butterfree winking at the viewer?

>You're not Shia leBeouf
That's something I'm thankful for everyday of my life.

>eyes
You too much of an inept bastard to use ovals or draw pupils?

I'd like a drawing of Cerberus going for a walk (alone or with Gran, and if the latter him holding a leash attached to a collar on her?) in the sea level from Granblue Fantasy. I'd be also okay if you just want to draw her without the idea I have.

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

Or Jin celebrating his recent Asia regional victory..

I miss Ex-aid

i feel like drawing thicc brown girls now

>not /fit/

I would like to request arcade Ahri seeing Sona getting gangbanged and masturbating to it.

Basically a reverse of this situation:gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2723446

Hey isnt this the /vp/ anchor

Requesting Kat from Gravity Rush/Daze in her cat suit (pictured) but with the goggles down. She is holding a gun (the one pictured) in her right hand and a garbage bag in the left (she can't afford a real duffel bag because she is a hobo). Her expression is angry but strained and there are tears welling up in her eyes. Add a caption with her saying "G-G-Give me all of your Dusty Tokens and no one has to get hurt!..."
Kat is a hobo and has been reduced to armed robbery

She's thicc and petite all at once.

thats fine too do you have a request

Let me inspire you with a request

Requesting a Demi-human Dragon Witch Jeanne Alter from Fate/Grand Order, please. Since her title was Dragon Witch, even if you don't want to make her dragon-like, even more like a Witch or combining witch and dragon girl.

I request some butt stuff with Elizabeth from Persona 3. Either she's getting fucked anally with a cream pie, (1) or she's fully dressed but she has a camel toe and her ass is leaking cum (2) or she's bending over and showing off her asshole and pussy through her clothes (3). Any of the three would be fine.

This, but she's holding Spike and is threatning to molest him, in front of everyone.

You're responding to Xice. If he takes your request, he ain't gonna make her thicc like in the reference you posted. He's going to make her a massively fat landwhale. He'll probably make her farting, too. You'll be sorry.

Requesting Bowser version of the Sinanju

>Also help me with coloring instead.
Oh I’ll help with coloring alright! I’M GONNA CUM ALL OVER THAT PRETTY LITTLE FACE OF HERS AND HAVE THOSE RED EYES STARE BACK!

You could draw Yuuyaki

I'm going to request a small comic with Cala Maria being asked by Cuphead if she has hair and she removes her squid and releases her long flowing purple, blue, or black hair (whatever color you think looks better)

tfw xice is the monkey's paw of deliveries

Requesting Rad Hapu-Chan

Requesting a Goth version of Gordon Freeman. Or just gave him a black/dark colored HEV suit at least

What do you consider "thicc"? Asking because has me concerned now.

Requesting Ivy and Tharja fusion

Requesting Kirigiri stoically taking a cock balls deep in her ass from the guy's POV