Why do europeans always get the best covers?

Why do europeans always get the best covers?

>Why do Japs always get the best covers?
Fixed for you, OP.

That's one of the few cases in that the American cover art is actually better.
Who cares, though? BOTW is a shit open world game.

t. contrarian

SEETHING

>always

>pic unrelated

>left: explore this vast world
>right: explore his vast anus

they're both good desu. should've been a flip cover

>implying this is bad

Are you blind? Left is CLEARLY better.

history of good taste.

is everybody from Europe gay?

Why are europeans so gay? The right looks queer as fuck.

Oooh someones angry their mom wouldn't buy them a switch

we're sissy white boys

nice

The composition on the European sucks ass.

t. Europoor

>Having Link looking at the 'camera'

The European one sucks.

I fucking hate this "hero is standing sword in hand looking away from the camera in a badass pose" shit so fucking much. That cover is used for every single fucking game ever. Euro one might be bland but at least it's not the same rehashed shit that we always get.

anyone got the webm of the guy fucking the trap in the ass? has no cum or anything. just anal? request from non/v/user.

haha

Link is cute!

>That cover is used for every single fucking game ever

show me three (3!) examples.

Literally all 3 Dark Souls games and Bloodborne.

who?

Everyone rip this off at some point and there is nothing wrong with that

literally seek help

Getting the odyssey bundle and I'm unsure if I want to get BoTW. All I ever see of the game is Link in a wide green open field. Is there any diversity in the environments? Is traveling what takes up most of the time in the game? Are there interesting villages or towns to visit?

GO ON

Eropeans hate pussy

get fucked

There is literally every location from Ocarina of Time, frozen lands in the north west and a nice little tropical area.

No point to this entire webm

nah

Pussies for faggots

dont know which is which, unbiasly left is better

Have one of my favorite examples.

na won with this one

>Bird silhouette takes up way too much space
>Can't see the castle with the monolithic architecture around it in the distance, which is obviously meant to entice you when you play I Spy on the cover
>NA cover has the bridge, tower, castle, volcano and marsh rock formation
>Europe has the volcano as the most striking imagery by using the red orange color that is smartly obscured in the NA cover. The image of burning lava takes away a lot of the mystique
>The next best thing for Europe is the lumpy rock formation
>Link emphasized way too much, he isn't looking out to the world, the real star of the show. It makes it look like the game is about he sees rather than what you see
The European cover art does basically everything wrong.

ew no
left looks like fanart
right is charming
na wins these

In this picture the European cover makes it look like the game has low detail poor quality graphics where objects pop in when you get close to them. It gives an impression of a game with bad graphics rather than a big world to explore, which is what the American version portrays.

Those covers all have the focus be on the protag and their gear not the background though.

>colors are gay!