Is he right? Is this what went wrong with Mass effect?

>Lack of Diversity
Oh come on, this is just getting ridiculous.

stop buying bioware games

Couldn't have been because of the terrible game design at al...

>are we out of touch?
>no, it's the customers who are wrong.

>Employing or listening what Manveer has to say.

Its a kiss of death for your game. And article.

It's just a bullshirt article made to outrage people enough to goto the site, learn how clickbait works.

Stop buying non-Japanese games

canada needs to be razed. burn everything to the ground. leave no survivors. patrol the wastes for decades to ensure that every last canadian is dead.

My face is tired

>The failure of X is because of insufficient devotion to X.

Mass Effect 4 didn´t even have a single white male team member. it was one of the most sjws games I have ever seen yet it still wasn´t enough for them

We did, mass effect sank bioware

lmao how can he say nigger? he's not black

Just stop following, visiting, reading, watching anything from: Kotaku, Polygon, Waypoint, Neogaf, Destructoid, Rock Paper Shotgun, Game Informer, and Giant Bomb.
Stop linking them.
Stop talking about them.

They're all shit at games, know jack shit about games, and just want to circle jerk about extreme leftist politics. Journalists are liberal as fuck because they have an exaggerated sense of self worth and fancy themselves heroes, which is why so much of is destructive journalism (trying desperately to catch people in fraud, racist, sexist, etc acts to get everyone fired). It's why journalism as a whole has lost trust and respect over the years, and it's why gaming journalism is a laughing stock anymore.

If you stop visiting them and talking about their garbage, they will wither out eventually.

He's right though. They should have hired some talented people, only hiring fuckups tends to lead to fuckups.
#talentedpeoplematter
#killallhr

Well over 80% of the fucking game was non-white,non-human for fuck sake. I don't remember seeing a single white male aside from the father and male rider from the 4 hours i played until i deleted my pirated copy. What the fuck more do they want?

b-but both sides are bad!

POO

>this failed because of this thing we did
>clearly we just weren't doing that thing hard enough

>Game was utter shit because Bioware hired for diversity quotas instead of talent and qualifications
>"Game needed more diversity"

this
i have given up on most of western vidya and the people that talk about it

>Listening to anything Heir has to say.
Dude is a fucking psycho with a constant persecution process to validate his desire for a white genocide. He should fuck off to India and enjoy being surrounded by nothing but brown as he desires the entire world to be.

IN

>white people are more successful than we are
>should we seek to learn from their successes and emulate what they do in order to improve our own communities and people?
>nah let's just call them nazis and punch them

THE

You could still make a white male character. This is unacceptable.

GAME

LOO

The only reason Sup Forums gets mad about the trend of pushing for diversity is because they think that without it they'd be the ones making big games/movies/TV shows/etc.

Prove me wrong

>Lack of Diversity
Lmao