Why is she so perfect lads

Why is she so perfect lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioPFaSCK_y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blacked

She's dogshit

is it possible to get cartman back after beating the game or is he blocked forever?

The Coon's costume is legit super cool. Cartman is aesthetic as fuck.

I dressed my character as a girl and I fapped to the twerking scene

Post fanart of call girl.

Is Wendy the only video game character that directly references Sup Forums?

Well, you got Kenny back after the end of Stick of Truth

So, can I play as a girl in this and does it differ from boy somehow?

You can play as a boy, a girl, a trans boy, a trans girl, a trigender etc etc...
Interactions with certain characters change slightly. Call Girl will semi-flirt with you if you're a guy and ask if you think girls can be gamers. If you're 'genderless' she'll commend you for being stunning and brave.

> can I play as a girl in this
Yes.

>and does it differ from boy somehow?
Outside of dialogue changes, no.

>kills you and gives himself protection
psssh, nothing perthonal, kid

>south park artstyle
>attractive
l-lol?

Would Wendy be a Coon Friend or a Freedom Pal?

well i beat the game and cartmans still gone. wondering if i have to do something to get the coon back.

I'm 7 hours in and the player character is still the weakest hero in the team. Everyone else does more damage than me.

I'm Brutalist+Elementalist. Elementalist is nice, it has good support/utility skills. Brutalist on the other hand only has damage skills but it seems like everyone else does more damage than I do.

Is it possible to change my class?

Literally just go back and sit across from Cartman and he'll change your class.

Freedom Pal if any, because she hates Cartman and he's a cunt.

Yes, go back to the Coon lair and sit down in the chair, you eventually get to 4 unlocked classes towards the middle of the game, and near the end you unlock every class

POST NEW KIDS

Oh.
In that case, I dunno.

If Cartman's in a battle with her when she does her "you're cool in my book New Kid" line, Cartman will correct her and she'll say she prefers Freedom Pals.

I would tell you if the game actually worked

Game needs more girls

Are there any Vampires in the game? It was a choice as a kryptonite, but during my playthrough I haven't met as single one of them?

?

Not that I know off, I'm pretty sure they'll be in the DLC

>game is full of choices
>NONE of them affect gameplay or story
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Disappointed that progression stops at level 9.

How close am I to the end of the game, I am now fighting the boss at the bottom of the police station.

She just Red with a inverted hairstyle nad other color scheme.

I just get constant crashes

RANKINGS BY COSTUMES/GIMMICKS. NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL HEROES

Coon>Dr.Timmy>Mysterion>Toolshed>Professor Chaos>Mosquito>Call Girl>Captain Diabetes>Wonder Tweek and Super Craig>Fast Pass>Tupperware

Halfway-ish I'd say

What do I do here?

Ok, thanks. I am really enjoying it and can't wait for the DLC.

Walk right

Well yeah, most SP characters are copies with slightly different features.

literally read a game reviewer say that this game used cissy as a term to insult trans people

and that they named a boss "with the n-word". when he could've just googled it

Use the stan power, you should have it.

I swear all the girls besides Wendy, Bebe and maybe Heidi now are such nothing characters

Oh wow, holy shit thanks. I've been stuck here for an hour.

Well that too if you haven't.

Pretty much. Anyone else have a big crush on Ms Cartman?

>literally read a game reviewer
why

Well I mean Bebe and Heidi also used to be basically background characters compared to Wendy.

Is there any reason not to use this guy and Wendy? They're outclass all the others by a wide margin

first time, never again

Tweak can freeze enemies, very useful. Also Stan has the best heal.

>Wendy
>perfect
>not Butters

Pleb.

Bebe wanted Kyle's ass badly in the early seasons, whatever happened to that?

Clyde's dad has a shoe store

Bitches love shoes

Freedom Pal, since that's where Toolshed/Stan is.
Honestly, Heidi should have been here as another hero but in Coon and Friends to act as the counterpart.

What determines your power source? Is there anything besides Heart and Anal?

>literally no Al Gore in the game at all
One of the best parts of Stick of Truth
At least it had Jared

youtube.com/watch?v=ioPFaSCK_y0

I started watching South Park for the first time recently, and it's making me realize how shitty my childhood was. They were a big group of friends that got to play together. I didn't have any friends like that, I just spent all my days with video games and tv.

Stan had Wendy as a girlfriend at age 8, and I'm a kissless virgin who never had a crush on anyone.

They got to discover the world all on there own, while I just learned it from tv and the internet, with no thrill of discovery.

I never thought South Park would make me so sad.

How do you get heart?

What would Heidi's powers be?

>They were a big group of friends that got to play together. I didn't have any friends like that, I just spent all my days with video games and tv.
it hasn't been that way since the 60s, TV just likes to pretend otherwise

>
Coon mirror but with slightly different abilites, and a combined ult with Cartman like Craig x Tweek

Beat this game like an hour ago and I've only got the collection missions left it worth/is there any point in completing them?

>tfw left all my childhood friends behind
I don't know if that's better or worse

>he didnt roam the town buying pork rinds with change colelcted off the street
>he didnt start drinking when he was 10
>he didnt steal cigars from dad and smoke them with half the school
>he didnt get his first bj in middle school
keep telling yourself that, being a kid was the best time of my life, just be glad you guys didn't peak so early

Don't you mean coonterpart

Try fighting Morgan Freeman

>bring Wendy to the Jared fight
>waste all my revive serums just to let her facefucked by a pedophile
i am disgusted at my arousal

nope

BOOOOOOO

>>he didnt roam the town buying pork rinds with change colelcted off the street
sounds like a blast dude im jealous

Only thing you get from them is xp and a costume part. Yaoi gets you a coon and friends bishoujo fan art.

>Bebe

Literally who?

I don't think she's had a line in years or even a role since the tits episode

You guys were losers. Normie kids have lots of friends and go to birthday parties and play dates and shit. I had tons of friends up until I was 11 then had way less because was uncool in middle school and most of high school then had more friends when I was 16 and on. But in the times where I've had lots of friends we'd play video games, and preted shit, and fuck around.

>he peaked in middle school

Holy shit

COOL

THE REST OF YOU: POST MORE NEW KIDS YOU LITTLE SHITS

The microagressions part would have been funnier if you had to guess if something was a microagression or not.

i had lots of friends too but the idea that kids all hang out together outside of school in big groups has been dead for decades, at least in suburbia where I live

Christ I'm amazed how long this game went on for, thought it had ended 2-3 times

I wish you could romance Wendy

This. It was really poorly implemented. There should have just been a button you can press anytime during an opponent's turn to catch a microaggression and you received a penalty if you did it at the wrong time (like how PC Principal hit you back for getting it wrong in the tutorial). It was so poorly implemented that I'm almost certain that their playtesters didn't understand it so they made it retarded tier.

Plantmancer best class.

here's my anime jaden smith, I deleted the game before I remembered to take a character sheet pic

wish the combat wasn't total garbage and it didn't take 10 or more seconds each time you have to use a kid's ability outside combat

Here guy

I think you have an unusual experience because I work with kids and they definitely still do this.

And my squad

It's cool cuz that makes it meta commentary, bro.

The bugs and DLC are meta commentary too.

>Friends With Benefits
Wait, are there team synergies?

>White American
>actually white
>Hetero cis boy
>actually a boy
>Christian

You're the most boring fucker out there, you're missing out on some funny dialogue

>Obsidian's entry in a franchise is less buggy than the other developer's
This is a first.

No cane walking Scott Tenorman for Coon to fight?

Don't worry I'm saving that for my Black playthrough

No

I haven't beat the game yet but I'm surprised he didn't show up in here or SoT. He and the Devil are the biggest omissions from both that I can think of.

>wendy's ultimate

Fucking poorfags

>Scientology
Does anything happen if you pick that?

Do I spend my unemployment gubbment gibs on this or bus fare for the next month?

So the Kryptonite choice does nothing, right?