Whats a good mmo for someone whos never played an mmo before

Whats a good mmo for someone whos never played an mmo before

Dark Souls 2

I started ffxiv about a week ago and it’s my first. I have no frame of reference between others but I can say I’ve enjoyed this one, especially after getting past level 50.

Dark Souls, if you're ready to git gud

Destiny 2

It’s literally light mmo

Hello Kitty Online

a time machine

Modern World of Warcraft is pretty much designed to be as casual and accessible as possible, right? Probably that, no matter the reputation it has.

Oldschool runescape. Alternatively, RS3.

Dungeon Fighter Online

ESO

Minecraft

Maplestory easily

pls gief gud mmo i want pvp build craft comfy housing and explore also total freedom minecraft sandbox open world many players no p2w cancer
oh and horses fishing and meditating slow gameplay lovely pixel homm1 or ultima7 graphics but with high resolution run on toaster idle afk play with energy system and lots of mobile cancer waiting progress bar skinner box pls

Tibia

Full Throttle

Maybe 15 years ago ;_;

Neverwinter

It's easy to pick up, easy to reach level cap, and will teach you never to play an MMO ever again

Seconded. World of Warcraft is incredibly well established, and the recent changes to the game make it very noob-friendly, yet there are still areas in the game that challenge you.

Hot throttle is a better game

how is tera holding up? played it till lvl 20 then got bored of it

Well, it's still there with a bunch of people online.
A newborn wouldn't know the changes it suffered along the way.

I guess so, I just like to remember how it used to be. You playing it still user?

Not really, just played a bit some months ago out of nostalgia. There were still people around but it was definitely strange to see some depots completely devoid of a soul. Those things were bursting with life back then.