Why are so many people involved in gaming journalism being outed as sex offenders?

Why are so many people involved in gaming journalism being outed as sex offenders?

twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216

Because the sex offenders on the right are rarely outed by their own

liberal betamales are sexual deviants taking out their rage at well adjusted normal males

i think you mean because conservatives are rarely sex offenders because they actually stay true to their believes ;)

Because they are projecting hard.

>virtue signaling libtards outed as hypocritical scum
Woah, I did not see that coming. Who could have forseen that sjw are bad people?

because male feminists are pathetic betas who think being subservient to women will make them want to fuck them. then when they find out that's not the truth at all, the resort to harassment/assault

No, the ones on the right are usually closet fags or kid diddlers. The left's are just the laughable attempts at getting pussy as the 'reward' for their endless White Knighting.

why did gaming journalism get completely taken over by people with gender studies degrees that don't play video games?

I'm a somewhat big name online, not huge, but big enough to be known. As soon as I got my first sign of popularity, women I'd slept with, two of them, started trying to extort money from me claiming they'd say I raped them. I just saved their incriminating messages. About half of these stories are true, and the other half are people making shit up because the guy didn't pay up. "Nerd" women are whores.

Why would you reply to a post that ends in a winky face? It's clearly bait. That's why I didn't reply

>molest little girls
>"oh shit what if i get caught, better pretend i'm a feminist so no one will find out"
this is what happens

Hey, it's just part of industry in general. Why are people surprised? Let's just ignore it because, seriously, video games?

Alex Jones was such a hunk!

Easy
>sex offenders are human trash
>game journalist is a job best suited for human trash

>for years leftists joked about how anti gay conservatives are really just homos in the closet
>leftist males more and more getting outed as predators while claiming to be deeply feminist, care about womens issues
lol

sure thing pal, whatever you say

Game journalists are nigh-exclusively liberal and majority-liberal crowds seem to always be loaded with sexual degeneracy or aggression. See: Anthony Weiner for the dems, Harvey Weinstein for Hollywood, etc.
Half of the shit they accuse the right of are just examples of projecting.
>the ones on the right are usually closet fags or kid diddlers
Then how come they aren't constantly being outed as such? God knows the lefties are trying as hard as possible to make us look bad, but rarely do you see any big right-wing names outed as degenerates while it seems to happen every other week with the lefties.

This sounds very believable.

he's still fucking massive, he just went bear-mode instead of staying lean

This whole meltdown is glorious, thank you based Weinstein

Better than:
>shit I run someone over
>better cut my dick off so that people forget about it

>shitty people become overcompensating busy bodies when they have skeletons in their closet.
>build their entire career around projecting their issues and attack the target demographic
>get ousted as exactly what they claim to hate
color me surprised
this is just this generations version of a gay pedophile priest. i hope they industry gets burned to the ground desu

I'd say bubba bill is more the poster child for sexual degenerate dem politician.

Because they have hugely repressed sexual urges.

>then how come they aren't constantly being outed as such?
Because the right doesn't out their own? It took decades for anyone to come out against O'Reilly, Ailes, hell, Trump admitted to using his power to do whatever he wanted with women and they voted him into office

Didn't that faggot NeoFag admin get ousted today too?

this isn't vidya, fuck off

Its almost as if they're spouting shit just gain a higher moral ground and look good on the internet instead of doing it because they're actually worried about the groups they talk about.

>"journalism"
>web-blogging
>too dumb and lazy to get good and video games
>judaism
>leftism
no suprise that it's a magnet for degenerates

This should make me angry but for some reason doesn't. I'm just speechless.

Why am I not surprised?

>virtue signaling faggots pretend they are good to hide there shitty secrets
wow what a surprise. Its almost as if liberals care more about how others think about themselves rather than other people

Because most of them seem to have sand monkey ancestry.

Catholics are, of course, very well known for their liberal stance.

>Because the right doesn't out their own
That doesn't make a difference. Like I just said, the left are so hell-bent on demonizing the right that if there WAS something there then they would've definitely uncovered it by now.

mods

The church has been leaning more and more left for ages now.

But they do, very often. Despite uncovering this shit though, Ailes, O'Reilly, and Trump all still have cushy jobs afforded to them by the right. I wonder why?

>defend women at all cost
>still can't get laid
>they become a predator
it's always a lie, these guys merely do this to get laid.

This is some vile shit.

Why is pedophilia so rampant in the gay community?

correct, the pope is a marxist

Why are you calling mods? What rule have I violated?

they made a whole chan just for gaymergays and they still shit up this one

>Men know that constantly self-proclaiming male 'feminists' are often predatory sleaze bags.

Classic Julian.

This is too funny.

i feel like i got put on an FBI watch list for opening that

Yep. Fucking Sup Forumstards and niGGers. Fuck off.

>liberals are such lovely people :^)
Cancer of society, libtards should be euthanized.

From a strategic perspective, why would you want to hook your wagon to the feminist train as a man

It means if you're ever accused of sexual assault you can't defend yourself because you've preached yourself that men should shut up and listen

Doesn't make sense to be tbqh

>those fuckers damned white males!

You just said that Trump "admitted to it himself" but now the lefties are the ones who uncovered it? Make up your mind.
>Ailes and O'Reilly
>representatives of proper conservatism
lol

samefag

hey i thought gaymergay was all about how gamers aren't all white males :^) checkmate

How is that any different than the Harvey weinstein situation?
I mean fuck man he even used his wife's fashion company to find models for himself, if anything it'd be better to generalize "those in power rarely out themselves"

>Not a true conservative
Oh, that's cool. Then these pedos aren't true liberals either. Two can play that game.

Yup NeoGaf is in full out melt down over it kek

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/77thb4/neogaf_begins_self_expos%C3%A9_of_tyler_evilore_malkas/

>53 CP images on his fucking phone
It staggers me how retarded so many pedo's are. Like you are kneed deep in what society considers the be one of the worst crimes you can commit, even worse than murder, you would think they'd try to keep that stuff hidden a bit better.

Really makes you think

>that rainbow rhinestone faggot that tries to bum rush the kid

>Liberal hypocrites make being a conservative misogynist ok

No shit, some liberal virtue signaler are shit hypocrites, just like some conservative gay bashers, suck male whore poles every night.

Why push a political identity instead of just calling shit people shit?

all O'Reilly did was call a black woman Hot Chocolate

Are you that uninformed? He admitted it in a private conversation leaked by liberals. Do you know what "uncovered" means?

>representatives of proper conservatism
Well, by virtue of being some of the most popular conservatives with the largest breadth of success within the ideology, yes, I would.

Weinstein won't work another day

>pretend to be a feminist
>still can't fuck a single girl
is there a worse fate?

doesnt have to make sense, some people care more about social acceptance than their own interests. some times humans are just fucking dumb

That's precisely his point. The post he was replying to was this one trying to imply that liberals are the evil ones and conservatards are noble.

Manveer? What are you doing here?

I don't know who this is and don't really want to know but this is seriously disturbing.

Anthony Burch also fucked and chucked a girl by promising her a job at Gearbox in exchange for sex and then ghosting her after.

Even conservatives know that Fox News is a joke. They're not representative of us at all.
Mind showing me these allegations of sexual assault?

is that true?

The difference is that the pedophile priests were all liberals and "reformers". There is a connection between the left and pedophilia.

This is some disgusting shit. I feel so ashamed of being gay because of the LGBT community. People see us as freaks.

I would have believed it, if you didn't just describe most of the boards on Sup Forums. Most of which is conservative

>the 'only a feminist to get pussy' meme was true

wew

>being this delusional and out of touch with reality

Even liberals know that Kotaku and these shit clickbait liberal websites are a joke. What's the difference?

Any movement on this yet?

Liev is the actor that plays Sabertooth in Fox's X-men movies.

You wanna make an argument any time soon?

>Turns out the lefties that are shitting on rightbros are just projecting

Top kek.

>\things\don't click
>\things\don't click\cp

I hate Sup Forums

>mfw I'm not Anthony "fuck n' chuck and then get cucked" Burch

how many will be outed before normies reconsider that GG might have actually been about ethics in journalism and not mindlessly harassing women?

sorry i don't follow e-celebs so i dont know who that is

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Gaf is gonna IMPLODE

It's starting to all make sense now

My argument is that it applies the same to liberals. Everyone is aware that there are turds on both sides. Trying to paint the enemy as the worst of them is a fallacy.

WTF!!!!!!

jacking off to weird stuff = sexually harassing women

what started gamergate was some chick sleeping with widows peak nu males for coverage

I mean go listen to the harvey weinstien audio, dude is a total beta trying to passively get some girl to watch him shower.

Some user that likes weird hentai isn't even on the same planet as that,

I camn't wait till this hist Youtubers. When's MatPat getting busted for being a diddler?

>Trump joked about being an alpha in some literal guy to guy locker room talk 20 years ago, so lets ignore the literal child sex rings all over hollywood and the left

holy fuck this delusion is reaching levels that shouldn't even be possible

If you haven't got at least a dozen twitter, reddit, neogaf and whatever else shill accounts accusing random leftists of rape RIGHT NOW then you're doing it wrong

That neogaf one read like fucking fan fic, just make up whatever bullshit and post it and they'll take the bait, and if anyone questions you they get shouted down for "not believing"

Nice try.

>Gaf is gonna IMPLODE
No it won't. The left is evil, they worship child rapists.

>Ian Miles Cheong

It'll be nice when that opportunistic little chink faggot gets busted.

this is the exact opposite of explode

And my point is that there are far more turds on the left than there are the right. Of course there are some retards on our side but you'd be a fool to think any degeneracy on the right comes even close to the sheer tidal wave of shit coming out of the left.