>people still posting this bait image I made

>That haze on CEMU
Why. It looks awful.

>I made
>filename is reddit
kill yourself

Does it fix the 2002 distant terrain?

what the fuck is with the minimap on cemu

Blame the literal redditors reposting shit they see on this board you troglodyte.

It won a gen by heating up leftovers from the wiiu/switch?

>switch

That's wii u bucko

LOL

been wondering if this is worth getting? does it have any appeal to actual gamers? or is it meant to niggers? i dont like anything nintendo

Now post the emulator bugs.
Oh wait, there's one right on your pic already.

not only that, it's actually just the resolution scaled down on cemu
you can tell by the fucked up UI

>that map

Yeah pc won alright

>PC
>gen

The emulator is still bugged as fuck. It's gonna be another 10 years before it's perfectly accurate.

That said it's amazing what the team managed in such a short amount of time.

considering the only game pc doesnt have is bloodborne,yes

Here's Mario Odyssey running on PC.

>That minimap
Did all of the extra resolution come out of the minimap?

doesnt feel right on PC
just looks too sharp

That CEMU pic is old, minimap isnt like that anymore. Also thats without the graphic pack or whatever the fuck got released recently for it that makes colors more vibrant.

This, I hate sharpness and clarity, it also doesn't feel as cinematic as it does with 10 fps.

>Ste- sorry, "copy" a game
>Run it on a system it wasn't meant for
>Pretend it's better than on the intended system

>Use a screenshot from the Wii U, a last gen console
>Pretend it's the Switch
>"Look guys! This PC copy which runs like absolute donkey cock is marginally better than the Wii U version!!!"

>this gen
thats a last gen wii U game my friend

switch emu when?

It's worse than that, look at the UI on the top left, that's still the emulator just at a much lower resolution

Last I heard the emulator still has bugs, crashes and broken parts to it. Most of the things with physics don't work the right way and that's a real big part of the game.

If that top screenshot is really from the Switch version, then wtf is going on with the d-pad in the middle of the shield, camera, and sword icons?

Goddamn, not even CEMU running at QHD can make this game look good.

itt: buyer's remorse

That's an official Nintendo press shot

>d-pad icon fucked up
>emulated wii-u

Nice minimap.

Those were all issues with the graphics pack when it was first made right after the game released. Those were all fixed many months ago, within the first month of the game's release.
QHD is 2560x1440. 3840x2160 is UHD (incorrectly commonly called 4K).

Who cares about a game made for toddlers to play on their restricted, shitty console? That's right, toddlers and manchildrens.

You're right, the games should be developed in 240i, that was much better than the 4k meme.

What kind of PC do you need to run this at 30fps?

You need a fairly highend CPU. Everything doesn't really matter much.

If you consider a game's quality based on the rating and it being cartoony you really are a fuckin middle schooler

pic related are my specs
it can run botw at 30fps and at 40 with the 60fps patch

No nigger.
The top shot, which is supposedly of the Switch version, has the fucking emulation error in the top right UI.

The cpu is more expensive than the switch and it's full of bugs

no,thats mario odyssey running in your switch right now

It's not from the Switch version, it's a false flag from the emulator with different settings.

>it's impossible to save something from here and post it on reddit while another user saves it and posts it back here

waiting for someone to fix ps2 emulation because I have a softmodded ps2 and it runs so much better than emulation with my i5 4690k. It works pretty okay with mainstream popular games but then you play anything else all I see is random visual glitches, input lag, and frame timing issues making it feel like 20-30 fps giving it a juttery look.

>heh heh, I'll stupidly imply that piracy is the same as stealing! Maybe then someone will pay attention to me...

pc always wins dood

It's not on a Switch, it's on the emulator, yes. He used the Switch resolution to simulate a comparison shot on the exact same spot.

Do you take pleasure in being a retard?

Yeah emulation is pretty fucked up.
I'm a software developer and I can tell I wouldn't even know where to begin if I wanted to develop or help with an emulator. I think they're the most amazing pieces of software.

>don't mind me, I'm just going to emulate this purse

dude when you are older and have money you are gonna look back on this like "why was i such a moron"

Are you implying it's an accurate comparison?

>tfw 27 years old
>shitty job
>no money for 400$ console that only has ~3 worthwhile games on it

No, but it's accurate on the resolution aspect, which is what he's trying to show.

>Hey guys, let's compare how the game looks on Switch and on Cemu
>Nevermind that the Switch pic actually isn't from Switch nor it's an accurate imitation, at least the pixel count is technically right!