What do you want to see in the new mainline Pokémon game?

What do you want to see in the new mainline Pokémon game?

A fast forward button for battles. Like bravely default.

Less cutscenes

Sex with Pokemon.

You can turn of moves cutscenes compleatly

Romance options

You can though idiot.

This

Non-binary gender options

Doesn't matter the battles are still too slow

A change

Waaaaay better graphics, and the same type of gameplay and world size as Sun and Moon have. Non of that Stadium bull pls

The option to impregnate Gardevoir

Able to capture all pokemon and i'm afraid that pokemon from previous gens will be paid dlc

I wouldn't mind paying for older regions desu, if it's something like what Silver did

3rd person open world with free roaming like botw except the world would of course be the gen 1 pokemon anime world

this

>i'm afraid that pokemon from previous gens will be paid dlc
Won't happen, People will just inject them and then trade em

I know it's bait, but you should unironically Kill yourself for bringing it up.

Are you having a stroke?

Interesting physics interactions between mons and the world like let's say freezing a lake or burning down a tree but you know more thought through than that like someone was paid to think about it

An post game that can amount to Pokemon Gold and Silver's post game

F face dropping
A arm weakness
S speech difficulty
T time to call a doctor

KNOW THE SIGNS

>Prof Oak
>May
>Hilbert
>in the same game

This is what makes me actually mad

>and the same type of gameplay and world size as Black and White
ftfy

You can turn off battle animations since Red/Blue. You deserve to be called an idiot.

Fuck mainline. I want Pokémon Tactics. Your trainer is on the battlefield as a squishy support. Wild Pokémon and villains try to attack the trainer, but legitimate pokemon battles have a judge like system like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

>You can turn off battle animations since Red/Blue

And? I never said it was a new thing you fucking autistic retard.

Shut the fuck up you retarded autist idiot.

SM doesn't even ask. Just gives you models to choose from.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autism truly speaks within your post, yes.

>No u

You're a big guy.

Why do you guys think we keep hoping up Pokémon will eventually release a good game after two decades of sheer frustration?

This'd be cool actually. A Harvest Moon mechanic would be cool.

>You can turn of moves cutscenes completely

>You can though idiot.
Are you retarded? He said you can turn them off.

Gale of Darkness came out 12 years ago buddy.

>Impregnating gardevoir and then having on head some pokemon-human hybrid kids.

>There will never be a Pokemon game in an open world setting where you are the Pokemon of your choice and you can attack other Pokemon, avoiding trainers and attacking them too if they try to catch you.

A better overworld.
No more random encounters.
A better story.

I will play this game as gallade and i will get all gardevoir pussies and mismagius pussies.

More than 60-70 new Pokemon and for it to not be as streamlined as SM was. You can't even explore the town and shit before you have to do plot stuff in SM, it was ridiculous.

I think a lot of people were thinking Pokemon might go in this direction because of that one quest line in BW2 and the Shauna ""romance"" in XY.

That sounds better than regular pokemon gamess

Forgot:
>Main story lasts until some of your pokemon reach level 100
I don't care if this means increasing exp output, but it's always bothered me that this isn't the standard for the series.

I think people keep telling Game Freak "do a better story" and they get "make it more convoluted and exagerated". I mean, I know it is an JRPG, but damn, do you have to kill God everytime?