Hovers above a sea of sinister red clouds at the edge of space

>hovers above a sea of sinister red clouds at the edge of space
>so massive that it contains its own cave system
>chandeliers and torches with spooky blue flames, moody lighting, and a generally foreboding atmosphere
>prison cells filled with the same toads you saw at Peach's party at the beginning of the game
>filled with lava, bullet bills, and all the other enemies and traps you'd expect, along with curveballs in the form of fake peach and the pop quiz toward the end
>has peach's castle stacked on top of it, so it's actually two castles in one
>this fucking song youtube.com/watch?v=uHZwTurQTyw
>followed by this ominous piece youtube.com/watch?v=HHYVbyyLOpc, building mountains of tension before the final confrontation with Bowser at the highest point in the structure
What's the best version of Bowser's Castle and why is it the one from Paper Mario 64?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17mWP1qvUnI
youtube.com/watch?v=C6jARBDGvf0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmieSS7znCE
youtube.com/watch?v=w5AZRtpTLhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll get no argument from me.

It always reminded me of the Death Star, the way you fly right in the Bowser head and there's some clown cars parked in the hangar.

Cause its the 2nd best Mario game overall (first best is TTYD)

Paper Mario 64 is way better than TTYD

Thousand Year Door > Super Paper Mario > Paper Mario 64 > shit > Color Splash > more shit > Sticker Star

it's awesome indeed.
first paper mario is still my favorite

Don't forget it has these fuckers in it also.

that music build up in bowser's castle
first paper mario had some great music

youtube.com/watch?v=17mWP1qvUnI

Because it's one of two times Bowser's Castle is used as a final dungeon and more 5-7 rooms in an RPG
And of those two, this one didn't come out of nowhere at the end of the game.

Yeah it's probably one of the best dungeons in a video game. I just wish there were fast travel points once you reached certain parts of the castle to leave easily

TTYD is superior in every way. but yeah its a great game

>tfw backtracking in the spooky town woods or whatever

This was an amazing sight but was it a prequel to Bowser in the Sky or a sequel?

and bowser 's music themes in the game were great too
youtube.com/watch?v=C6jARBDGvf0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmieSS7znCE

youtube.com/watch?v=w5AZRtpTLhM

There's a thing that paper mario did well and that was setting Bowser as the one that has the high ground until the very end of the game. In other games Bowser captured peach but he was no different from other times. In paper mario 64 he has t he fucking star rod and was fucking invincible.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING REMAKE NINTENDO

After the Superstar Saga DX debacle, I don't think they should make a remake.
Unless you really want to hear "REEEE THEY RUINED IT" over and over.

do you really want current IS to remake it?

I have good news for you friend

The original still exists and is unaffected by the creation of a remake; as someone who has to foot none of the cost for the production of a Paper Mario remake I would be excited to see whether a remake could be good, and if it wasn't good I could simply choose not to play it

Didn't he stop making that?

Anyone who likes TTYD more than PM is underaged and played TTYD first

Yes, but tell that to everyone who complains about the changes in SS + BM.

Why would I talk to retards

While I prefer PM64 couldn't one say the same to people who played PM64 first?