This game is, without a doubt, the single best thing I have ever played...

This game is, without a doubt, the single best thing I have ever played. It's the Jame's Cameron's AVATAR of video games. Every aspect of it is absolutely flawless. It's hand-crafted perfection. The combat is as smooth as silk. The environment is akin to a Da Vinci piece. The writing is modern day Shakespeare. This game is proof that video games CAN be art.
Witcherfags, step aside: the big boys are here to stay.

>It's the Jame's Cameron's AVATAR of video games.
Holy shit, No!

>save game while enemy is on ladder
>upon load, enemies are floating in the air in the middle of the ladder and start shooting you
kino jank

You are being sarcastic, aren't you?

it is a small studio but yes the animations and dialoges could be from gothic 1.
cry about games being shit and telling everyone how much EA sucks and then bitching about small studios.

i don't buy elex because there is few improvement to gothic 1 but stop the hate you faggots.

Not at all. I'm in love with this game. It's perfect. I can die happy.

I ask again because other thread dies:

Why is there so much hate going on with this game?
There is a whole brigade just shitposting it.

Its an average niche game and people are just being infuriated by it. Its pure existence is enough to make them rage hard. Like its the worst game ever made.

What is going on?

All threads about this game have the same pictures and webms and posts about how shitty it is.

Its a fucking 7/10 game. I dont get the commotion.

It seems like someone wants this game to fail hard.

Who could be behind this?

It's not skyrim, that's the problem

I agree. Hating on this game is blasphemy. You're actually speaking against what is clearly God's own creation. Don't let the SJWs win.

I'm still too low level for some Berserker quests. Should I just go to some other location? Maybe to the Outlaws?

god damn it was i disappointed of skyrim.
i loved morrowind when it came out and oblivion was ok but skyrim mostly sucked.

So Gothic fans are rabid. Not as rabid as Arx Fatalis fans but who is right?
Where were they for Risen? For Arcania? Why the sudden influx of bannerwaving? Or sid I just not detect it before?

I will once again remind them that the combat in ELEX is perfectly fine.

This game isnt perfect. It has many issues and is rough. But all this "its a 3/10" shitting is clearly bullshit.

Can you please stop shilling your videogame here?

What bannerwaving?

The only thing I see is shitposting about how bad the game is.

Caught this fag taking a piss kek

how do you get this upset over not liking game

You're right, it's a 0/10

Need some creme for your itchy vagina?

What are Sup Forums's essential eurojank kino games aside from PB stuff?

god DAMN that is some hot trash.

But is it the Dark Souls of Piranha Bytes games?

Most of them are for the PS4 version so perhaps it's like with Serious Sam 3 where the PC version is perfectly fine while the PS3 one is borderline unplayable.

please stop with the shitposting and respond to my question

>can't use shit that pushes enemy around to drop them down a cliff
Amazing detail

Same face is good jank element you faggot

Unironically, hardcore fans of early PB games who thing Gothic 2 was their last good game.
Add to that graphics fags and contrarian shitposters.

in simple terms, elex is a dostoevskian kafkaesque ludonarrative that borrows heavily from nabokov and lovecraft, its latent machiavellian themes outclassing even the most celebrated of classical literary narratives. it is, without a doubt, the most comprehensively deep and philosophically challenging ludographical masterpieces ever created. scholars will covet elex as being the logical endgame of the general progression of postmodernist art. i think the real question is, where can we go from here? can one truly improve upon perfection?

>RPG
You lived through all that? Wow stranger, you're really talented!
>Elex
Wow stranger, you're retarded! Who tries to survive in a death filled wasteland with a /fa/ outfit and a fucking rusty axe? You don't even lift.

>RPG
It's highly irregular but you can join our exclusive faction if you do a single, short task for me
>Elex
Who the fuck are you? Go make roughly 60% of the town like you and I might CONSIDER letting you join.

>RPG
Just dump all your points into your main stat and maybe a few into con if you're not very good at the game. Yoy can respec anyway for a moderate cost
>Elex
You put all your points in Dex? Enjoy not being able to do shit you stupid fuck. You should have planned.

The MC is based on the game developer and all the female characters are his wife.
Not sure if I totally hate this.

FUCKING RESPOND

Why is Sup Forums memeing about this game so much.
It's impossible to get some straight opinions about it.

Buy.
My.
Game.

by adding lovecrafatian elements of course

yes do whatever you want/need to do thats the whole point of these sort of games. this game has fast travel so theres nothing to lose by exploring. Plus you gotta visit all the other camps anyways and theyll send you all over. get a companion

Some dude comes in these threads and claims the stats are broken in that they don't improve your character at all beyond meeting requirements for skills/gear. Playing on ultra, I do certainly feel like the stats don't do much but have the devs commented on this?

You niggers are annoying and should already go to your containment thread in .

The reason why you spam this shit here is because you absolutely know you're shit is going to die in just a mere weeks because you're going to get tired of your small group and of your circlejerk, so in desperation to make your shit relevant you keep spamming these threads in this board.

This was the same case for Grimoire where we had a week of this shit and of people acting like it was the next coming of Christ and the "sape" meme. Sup Forums is not for game generals, it's for overall discussions of the industry and it's news/updates, or discussion threads that include gaming as a collective/whole. You're making this game the equivalent of Overwatch and Grimoire 2.0.

Want to know how I know you're a PB shill? You argue about "samey" complaint posts like it's the only thing effecting these threads, yet Elex threads are nothing but posting the same webms and discussions.

One v. one against a human enemy is pretty much easy-mode you pleb, even with starter weapons, and when you get a shield it's all over. Now post the webm of that guy fighting a petty critter which has him running in circles and jetpacking. The complaint is not the difficulty faglord, the combat in this game is horrid and just plain dogshit.

I was able to do all the zerker quests until I got cockblocked by not being high enough level to advance to warrior rank, upon which I moved on.
Ultra difficulty.

thanks

I'm tired of this as well. I guess it's time to start reporting these threads so they can move on the /vg/ where they belong.

dont you got an anime waifu dump thread to be in

Don't talk to my or my son ever again.

>have to play 1028x768 windowed to run the game at 60 without drops
I guess it goes with the jank

What GPU?

>The reason why you spam this shit here is because you absolutely know you're shit is going to die in just a mere week
So then allow us to have discussion while we can?

>Its an average niche game

The problem is niggergays just like you making threads saying its the best game ever made, and far better than any of our other favorite games.

And they say this with the glaring problems the game actually has. it feels like an xbox/PS2 game, and those are fine but not for 60 bucks.

I pirated it and I put it down after about 12 hours. The problem, which elicits so much shitposting, is because the problems are obvious, yet you clowns carry on like they are wanted features or ignore the actual problems entirely.

No, you should have your /Elex general/ discussions in the place where you belong faggot, in /vg/

one that is too old

>how dare he say vid game is better than vid game

lol this does not look fine, you need better eyes.

Game came less than a week ago and you said yourself these arent long term threads

I like Elex and think it's one of the best games released this year. It's refreshing compared to the sea of forgettable 3rd person action games that masquerade as rpgs.

Whatcha gonna do about it faggot?

BUY OUR FUCKING GAME

Commend you for having good taste.

What do you not understand about Sup Forums not being a place for /generals/ you retard? This past year I remember Second Life and Final Fantasy XIV faggots tried doing the same shit when their generals started dying and started spamming Sup Forums, and the mods started banning them out of the board, this needs to happen to Elexfags.

generals are long term threads, these are just threads about a recently release game. You said these wont last a week, so just ignore it until then and save yourself the grey hairs my dude

is this shadow of war?

So its no longer allowed to talk about a few days old game on Sup Forums?

Every fucking new game has those threads. They will vanish after a week or 2.

Wtf is your problem?

It's a new game that is only a few days old. It's limited to a single thread and doesn't even have 1/8th the presence of other major releases this year.

try and make me asshole piece of shit motherfucker

>You said these wont last a week

I'm convinced that you have reading problem because I said the reason why you're posting on Sup Forums is because you know your /vg/ thread will die in a matter of weeks, so you're posting this shit here to make your game relevant.

While I agree about the clear yet subtle Machiavellian themes, I would say that it's more Hegelian than Lovecrafttian.

This.

Why haven't you bought my game yet, Sup Forums? It's the single greatest achievement in allegorical philosophy. It's the over-soul of art, the collective memory of all of the greats. Please, do yourself an intellectual favor and buy my game.

>TFW all the shilling is working on you and you've been pricing a trash euro RPG

It's being posted here because it's a recent release that is too niche to demand a general. /vg/ is a place to keep long lasting generals because they used to dominate the board as they were never ending and so many of them. Not as a place to put things that I don't like.

Cute

>asshole piece of shit motherfucker

Solely by that line I'm convinced you're either a spic or a BR. I don't reply subhuman filth. I bet you pirated the very turd you're defending and have no incentive in buying the game being a subhuman and all. The hilarity, go someplace else Paco or continue embarrassing yourself.

Buy it.

>W-Witcher what? Never heard of it. Just buy my game.

Please.
Please.

how does his whole head and face just look like a thumb

What would Bjorn's opinion be on The Witcher 3?

Never heard of it. Shut up. Stop making stuff up.

He's kinda of cute. I just want to sit down with him and talk about wurst, beer and RPGs.

Do you ever get "tanky" with better armour?
I can kill things now, but trading blows is a bad idea

Does that mean I can join the berserkers and then still join the other facions?

Are there no stat pots and shit in the game anymore that give permanent boosts besides Elex potions? What the fuck is King's Sorrel and shit for now?

P E A K
P E R F O R M A N C E

Still a better game than Skyrim.

Any Outlaws here? I want to kick your asses.

I dont know what faction to join, they all seem like fucking dicks

Clerics are the masterrace

Risen was the last good game they made

Hot take, brah!
Where did you come up with it, in your mind?

He's right though, name one (1) game worse than Risen 2. Pro tip: You can't.

Gothic 3.

Obviously. This game is just okay.

TAKE THAT TECHNOLOGY TO THE PIT!

if it works how it does in gothic you can do quests for each faction up until the point where you officially join one

Modded Gothic 3 is great though.

arcania: a gothic 4 tale

It's a shitty successor to an overhyped series around here. Why wouldn't it be shitposted into oblivion

Hmm

git gud noob

Deepest lore.

I'dd not rather but DISGUSTINING BLUE GOOP Iinto my brain