Leaks are already happening

>leaks are already happening
fuck lads this is gonna be the longest 5 days of my life

>excited for a toddlers video game

You may as well just leave now, it's all just gonna be shitposting from here on out.

don't worry, nothing past the tutorial has leaked (yet)

Somebody spoil me on everything

All ages

If this is above 90 then have nintendo technically won this generation already?

Mario can jump

Can't wait for the non stop Odyssey threads since, you know, it's going to be the flavor of the month.

I’m planning on going into a coma until the 27th. For real though I honestly can’t fucking wait. This is the most hyped I’ve been for a game in forever.

>leaks are already happening
Tell me just one leak that we didn't know

Finally, it's been ages since a Mario game came out

same, last time i felt this was gta 5 release.

OH NO NOT THE MARIO SPOILER

My hype is starting to die down.

Maybe it's because Hat in Time was so good and Mario looks like it's putting a little too much into exploring over interesting platforming (which makes it overlap with BotW, which I'm still playing)

>caring about spoilers in a mario game

>That feel when I may have inadvertently spoiled myself on Super Mario Odyssey's ending by looking at just one wiki

Ehh, maybe it won't happen and I can rest at ease.

Too many coincidences though.

What's the ending?

THE LORE

[spoilers]Mario and Peach get married...for real.[/spoilers]

Wario cucks Mario and steals peach

And then you'll finish it in two sittings. Please be excited for Super Mario: Universe on Nintendo Bloop! in 202X!

wario comes out of the closet and has a gay marriage with bowser. it turns out all this time bowser hasn't been kidnapping peach to rape her, he's been doing it for beauty tips so he could impress wario.

wiki mods wouldnt upload spoilers.

What stores are selling it early?

Pauline kills Peach and marries Mario

In the ending Bowser spins around and starts spraying water out of his mouth and flowers grow and Daisy pops up from the ground and she was cursed to be a soil seed by Bowser and Wario who tamed up to beat Mario for good and Bowser run sout o water and says to Mario YOU THINK YOU GOT THE LAST LAUGH and then ONE WHO KOOPS AND RUNS AWAY LIVES TO KOOP ANOTHER DAY and Wario and him fly off in a SMB2 spaceship away from here and Peach walks up to Mario but wait it's a trick Pauline appears and Peach is actually walking up to her and she and Pauline kiss romantically and Mario grows a beard and says how hes allright with this new gaming generation but then he gets acused of rape and goes to jail and Bowser and Wario laugh from their website. The ed

>Excuse to play toddlers game

There hasn't been a sandbox Mario in 15 FUCKING YEARS.

it been 21 years actually