Some cataclysmic event creates sweeping replica simulations of every virtual world connected to the world wide web

>some cataclysmic event creates sweeping replica simulations of every virtual world connected to the world wide web
>you are transferred into the last avatar of the last online game you played
>as far as you know, it is impossible to leave your avatar/server/game
>you live there now forever
Are you happy or unhappy with the results?

Do you still get to respawn indefinitively or do I only have one life to live?

Indefinitely

>PSO2
>Basically me but 5cm taller

If this actually happened I would have made a male character.

>me but taller and skinnier with elf ears
I'm okay with this

im a rich female lalafell in xiv so i can just retire and occasionally be used as a cocksleeve by strangers

>Maplestory 2
Awesome

Stop dancing on the heccin bench you take up sitting spots.

I'll be a pretty elf lady with a couple jobs maxed, so yeah, I'm pretty happy with it.

>stuck in VRChat
>as a tiny mecha girl
>with a bunch of weebs

Might be fun at first but everyone would probably tire of the sex and bowling after couple weeks.

i'd be stuck in a Gmod server with a bunch of whiney children thinking they're above everyone else

Quake Champions
>I die
>I live
>I die again
>the cycle continues

THIS IS TOO PAINFUL TO BE A DREAM TO REAL TO BE A NIGHTMARE

>Warframe
Feels pretty baller. Lookin good, feelin good.

What, my Female Au Ra in FF14? Why didn't this happen sooner?

>Stuck in the End Times of Warhammer, as Kerillian.

>Second Life

I'll be ok.

you ain't the frame though, you're the kid in the spaceship with the infestation creeping right next door inside even if it's so far labelled good.

>Team Fortress 2

Fuck.

F2P scout here we go

With my mind and soul tethering effortlessly into living suits of armor that I cloth. Come on man

>stuck in nipland surrounded by nip idols without knowing how to speak their language
I-'m only into this for the rhythm gameplay, for fuck's sake

You and me man.

You and me.

Just pointing at the questionable safety of the situation on the ship. Lorewise you don't have revives either as the kid, it's just the frames that are so durable since it's only a puppet. Played warframe myself just yesterday but any random fantasy mmo would be saver imo.

Oh, in that case, Im with you. Not to mention the uncertain mental state of being an Operator what with my Kiddo moments.

Either a human paladin or Reinhardt in Overwatch. I'll fucking take it. Alternatively, Lann from Vindictus. Yes please!