Kingdom hearts

Quick! You have been chosen to put three Disney worlds into Kingdom Hearts 3 that haven't been used yet!

Tom and jerry
Star wars
Minecraft

black cauldron
Jungle book
Ratatouille

Remember the Titans.
Moana.
Proud Family.

>black cauldron
I can't believe someone remembers this.

Favorite disney movie growing up
I'm sure the VHS is still hanging out with the rest of the collection in the attic.

The Emperor's New Groove three times

black cauldron is pure kino. Unfortunately we are likely only to get post 2010 3D Disney garbage.

The Incredibles
Emperor's New Groove
Another completely new Alice world because fuck you it's my fave Disney movie and I want them to try again

Emperor's New Groove
Monsters Inc.
Moana

Perfect game, 10/10.

Also, where's pic related

The incredibles would actually work really well
Why do you say that? Frozen would be great aswell for kingdom hearts.

Monsters Inc
Pinocchio
Star wars or toy story

STAR WARS
LIGHT SABER KEYBLADES
PLEASE

how am i supposed to get the most out of wizard form in kh2 if magic runs out straight away.

Song of the South
Wreck-It Ralph
Mary Poppins

>song of the south
Oh my god. I totally love this. Disney was so magical back then.

Use MP recovery abilities
Equip ethers/elixers into x shortcut
Equip Key with good magic stat
Boom baby
There's really no need for wisdom form after you get the quickrun lv 2 though. Just use master and spam thunder or use final form if you've unlocked it.

>theres no reason to use wisdom form...

Except for personal preference. Wisdom is legitimately my favorite form, and magic spice is my favorite Drive form mechanic

Why did they change the battle system from 2 to bbs? I can understand bbs battlesystem for psp, a handheld, but why for kingdom hearts 3?

i'am grinding for form abilities i just thought there was some trick to wisdom form, seems kinda useless once the mp is done plus the other forms don't really require you to use items.

I just went to mulan world and ran through campsite and the little area before the mountain spamming thunder spells. Then abuse the glitch that refills your drive form by going to a save point before the meter runs out and heading to the world map. I think the glitch also retains your previous antipoints (never ended up getting a single antiform in like 50 or 60 cycles)
Took me about an hour to max out each form individually except for final using that glitch.

If you don't want to use up ethers just leave the world and come back before the meter's done while still in drive form and your HP MP and DRIVE will be full again.

Tatooine
Manhattan
Post-Apocalyptic Earth from Wall-E

Star Wars is so blatant that they're going full force with it or so blatant they're not even going to bother with it because of the parallels alread there

Duckburg
Smash-it Sammy for the ultimate autism of Sonic in a Kingdom Hearts game
Treasure Planet

Treasure Planet
Moana
ESPN

Sugar Rush (Wreck it Ralph)
Atlantis The Lost Empire
The Incredibles

I kind of want to see how stupid a Cars world would be too.

The Horned King is GOAT. Scariest villain I ever saw. Those parts where they zoom in on his spoopy skeleton face had me running behind the couch.

Gross

This is what they would do if they were smart but who knows, maybe Disney wants to keep the new properties off limits for a little while
>Fucking Rey and Finn party members (especially their TLJ forms)
>Captain America and some other hero as party members
>STAR WARS AND MARVEL SUMMONS (Poe, BB-8, Vision, etc)
Lot of potential that will never see the light of day

Oh hell yeah wall E would be so comfy

>ESPN
>It's just College Hoops but you have donald goofy and sora on your team
>All the black guys are heartless

Sword in the Stone
Treasure Planet
Chicken Little

Top tier taste

>Kornheiser party member

literally anything that doesn't involve a Disney princess

Emperor's New Groove
Wreck it Ralph
Inside Out

Inside Out would actually do really well if they show Unversed again. Negative emotions and all that.

>It's an entire world where every encounter is a sports game and they all play like EA-Sports games but with summons and party members and it basically replaces Winnie the pooh

There’s a trick that nobody uses in wisdom form. NEVER cast un-spiced spells because it’s just a waste of mp.

You want to use combo negative and combo finisher plus, and use the normal magic burst fire to get to your spiced up magic finishers. Just spamming spells is the worst way to play wisdom.

>spiced
wat i can lock more magic stuff

Treasure Planet
Princess and the Frog
Prince of Egypt

>Prince of Egypt
Really nigga?

Is DDD really that important to the story? I got lost and mentally checked out as soon as "riku you are a dream eater" and "there are 10 ansems, and they can travel through time but only if X and Y and Z"

>Is DDD really that important to the story? I got lost and mentally checked out as soon as "riku you are a dream eater" and "there are 10 ansems, and they can travel through time but only if X and Y and Z"
Yes. But's really important in the last 2 worlds because of how KH tends to do plot dumps.

>Prince of Egypt
Yoko Shit-amura would ruin the soundtrack. No thanks

I've been seeing more backlash towards her lately, did something happen for the vitriol to ramp up or is this just Sup Forums contrarianism showing it's head as there's an amount of people who like her?

tron
lilo and stitch
the incredibles

Marvel
Star Wars
Moana

Its seems you arent very good at this game. What dificulty?

Also wisdowm form is good against certain bosses if you suck at reacting. Like Demyx since you will always outrange him.

Doug
Doug
Doug

Emperor's new Groove
Kim Possible
Fillmore

Yeah, I like the disney tv series way more than m-muh princess musical movie shit for the gorillionth time

>toy story

Someone didn't tell you?

Meet the Robinsons
The Black Hole
A new Disney Town/Timeless River esque world in the style of those new Mickey Mouse shorts
BONUS:Judy Hopps summon. She just uses a fucking gun.

just imagine an esbaliburn keyblade ...impure toughts

>Three Disney worlds
Two of the three you mentioned aren't owned by Disney

Undertale
FNAF
horse show
And a Minions summon :^)

Monsters Inc.
Emperor's New Groove
Wreck It Ralph

WALL-E
Moana
Gargoyles

i'm no stuck. i just want the abilities you get from wisdom.