Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

More like PedoGAF

What happened now?

down for anyone else?

Don't press the key unless it gave you consent though.

Press S to spit on grave instead.

What happen

S

#metoo

Press triangle and report/hide.

Mods are leaving in mass since Evil lore (site owner) got outed for sexual assault

Evillore raped a drunk woman and possibly supplied roofies to his friend amirox who got outted a couple months ago

The "believe" in the logo has a whole new meaning now

Evilore's sexual assault is coming out again and he can't sweep it under the rug. Users are asking for bans, mods are stepping down, and threads are getting locked. He says there will be a statement later. 10000 dollars says he blames Gamergate and says this is all fake news even though he was accused for this years before GG was a thing.

this.
slander is against the rules.

S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

why not fuck off somewhere else sony cuck

S

Thanks for reminding me to update my filters, user.

Fucking glad its over lmao

>evilore literally just too the site down because of all the threads calling him a rapist

AHAHHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHHAHA

S

S for Shit

Evilore is a "Milkshake duck" and users and mods are having a mass exodus.

S

God here come the refugees. Later Sup Forums, don't get fucked too hard by them, do your worst, don't let them feel welcome here

It's looking like the owner sexually assaulted or at least sexually harrassed a drunk woman.

Mods and users are leaving because the site is too liberal leaning to have an owner like that and they cant handle it.

Please tell me that one of the mods that stepped down is Bishoptl

mods are taking these threads down, too. Sup Forums isn't much better than neogaf at this point lmao

S

>sjw shithole is run by horrible cunts

WHODATHUNK

>feminist turns out to be sexual offender
every time

No.

He stepped down the day after the election.

>neogaf hate loli fanserivce
>turn out they are all pedophiles and rapist going for 3DPD

lmao so thats the power of anti-loli fags huh

To be fair, there are some good users on GAF, it's just a shame that they were drowned out by the liberals, closet paedophiles and tyrannical mods

its actually off topic you dunce

he stepped down as mod to protest trump a while back lol

Please tell me this is true.

Source?

Bishop got kicked months ago already because he disagreed with Evilore or something.

Why do these forum owners ALWAYS fuck up tremendously?

This reminds me of the time Lowtax (SomethingAwful's administrator) challenged Uwe Boll to a boxing match, Uwe Boll accepted and literally gave him brain damage as Lowtax begged for it to be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo

Bish got fired from being a mod after Trump got elected, he was going on absolute madman tier banning sprees.

good. no need to give sonyroaches from there any attention

NeoGAF Admin, Evillore (who has donated to the Democrat party's candidate Hillary Clinton and is one of the 5 referral websites to Hillary Clinton's campaign website) was ousted as having inappropriately made moves on a woman at a bar in New Orleans years ago.

NeoGAF and many of their admins are deleting threads then issued a statement saying they'll address these allegations in due time. This isn't the first time allegations were made against him for his behavior with women at bars, but this one seems the most damning. Earlier in 2017 a former NeoGAF mod was arrested for having CP. The dude with the Lucas avatar and big Hillary Clinton supporter. Many of them preach about their high values, but don't practice what they post.

As of me writing this message, at least 3 NeoGAF mods have been demodded. With besada being demodded and banned just earlier today.

so the only place to discuss the downfall of a huge gaming forum is fucking pol?

Why isn't kiwifarms covering this?

Doubt it. Liberals have a staggering ability to overlook even the most disgusting behavior as long as these people are on "the right side of history".

gamergate is still the SJW scapegoat? gamergate has been a dead movement for ages now.

That's a cute girl

Great news. I always knew that guy is a psycho. Very happy to see if that site goes down. Great day!

hahah sonyfags BTFO

who are the good users there?

Bish left almost a year ago after trump got elected.

Drunk sex isn't rape holy shit I hate feminists so much.

Around 5 moderators quit by now. Official line is "for privacy reasons".

jesus christ go back to fucking neogaf and stay there

*Pours one out for Mauricio*

That fat fuck is only leaving to cover his own ass.

Someone should make a new GAF, not run by hypocritical SJWs.

S

You're right but even today I saw a post or two saying they won't believe it isn't a conspiracy just yet

While this is hilarious, this dude has shit of his own doesn't he?

We should get the FBI investigating anyone who complains about loli on Sup Forums now.

It'll clean up society and save this board, killing two birds with one stone

they're autistic beta males. that's why

So how hyped are you for the soon to be increased traffic on Sup Forums?

EL JUSTO

>huge gaming forum
neogaf hasn't been relevant or important for basically 2 console generations
and neogaf threads always become Sup Forums+anti/pol/ shit flinging autismal arguing

press s to shit on grave
S

What a surprise SJWs have mental problem.

Are all playstation owners potential rapists? How should we protect ourselves from these menaces?
Please respond.

Evillore is insufferable. The arrogance of that fucking twat was unbelievable.
He would barge into any thread, waving his 2 inch dick about, posting statements like he'd just learnt about a thesaurus and was keen to try out his new words he's looked up.
Dare to even call him out on anything? Ban.
He is one thin skinned bastard.

It's hilarious how self conscious he is about his dumbo ears. He is always with his head slightly tilted to the side to try and fail to hide the wings he has for ears.

>everyone being outted lately has been all if the leftist bad guys

neogaf would unironically be great if you didn't get banned for dissenting views

They're already here

The owner, evilore, sexually assaulted someone after the filming of the movie "fingerguns".

To make matters worse, relative of the victim was a gaf member that was banned preemptively before anything was leaked. It was later confirmed that pic related was true.

Mods and users are leaving and the owner, evilore, is preparing a statement. He's totally fucked.

S

Even after NeoGAF shuts down for good, Sup Forums will continue to use it as a scapegoat. Screencap this post.

I F'd the fuck out of that place years ago.

Funny isn,t it. Kinda like those peacefull muslim always end up blowing up, by some cosmic random chance. Or those honor roll, goin' to church young afroamerican end up being thuggish thief and put down.

>left wing circlejerk website
>admin is accused of rape

Of course.

> Microsoft doing good with XboneX, Cuphead and OG Xbox BC
> Nintendo doing fucking great with Switch, Mario and Nindies
> Japan doing great with recent releases on PS4 and Switch
> SJW trash flopping one after another
No wonder NeoGAF burns like a hobo's shit barrel.

He had a girl in his hotel room who was drunk and he was drunk. She went to the shower and he stepped into the bathroom naked thinking she'd want to have sex. She didn't consent so he dropped it.

Come on guys, you'd be railing on a girl any other time for acting like this was a life ruining event.

Why are so many Americans okay with sexual harassers?

Leftist dudes are legit rapists. They pretend to be these enlightened feminist allies so they can get close to women then drug and rape them when their guard is down.

The last few times someone tried to get a thread going here it was also deleted. It’s almost as if a gaf mod is also a mod here.... hmmmm

So, is the site down or what

Sup Forums was right.

Definitely a pedo-sympathizer at minimum after the Opiate fiasco.

Who NeoGaf Gold here??

reminds me of that NyaCat (or something similar twitter handle) being a blatant pedo and you just have this circlejerk shitters forming to her/his defense.

It's almost as if they do it for the pussy.

Sup Forums is never right.

this is funny on so many levels

Yeah because even more of them will start posting here.

Another SJW/Male Feminist outed as sex starved

>neogaf will die in your lifetime
>trump elected in your lifetime

>gaming saved by chads in your lifetime

S

that fag who got banned for calling out a user who threatening to butcher operations on white people

Go back to GAF, Evilore. Oh wait, your site is dead.