Xbox WON

Xbox WON

Some of those are multiplats.

Just like your mom

by far the best game there is Knights of the Old Republic, and the xbox release for it was an afterthought to the PC release

basically you're a retard and your thread is garbage

I've played 5 of those... on PC.

Man just imagine how amazing it would be if Crimson Skies got to steam. I'd be there day one.

>having no games besides shit from 15 years ago
>''''won''''

The absolute state of gaming.

Its best on Xbox One

>best game on there is KOTOR

nigga fuck you

>winning is being able to play old games

gee the tables have turned when it's not nintendo eh?

I know. The audacity of him saying that when Crimson Skies is on the list huh?

>sonybros and underage will never get to experience that

If thats the first wave that is amazing. Out of 12 games, the only bad ones there are dead to rights, grabbed the ghoulies, and whatever that shitty anime game is.

Fucking fuzion frenzy? Ninja gaiden black, sands of time, crimson skies, psychonauts, red faction 2, kotor, bloodrayne? That is amazing

Whose fault is it that old games are better than new ones in every metric besides graphics and physics? This generation is awful, and 6th gen was incredible, end of

When are we getting THIS masterpiece?

No shenmue 2.
No burnout 3.
No timesplitters 2.

My god what are they doing

DELETE

You should atleat use exclusives like Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gunvalkyrie, and Phantom Dust.

Y-Yeah...TRUE GAMERS dont want to play games with those shitty graphics!

*buys a 5th copy of Bloodborne*

*looks at you*

I owned every gaming console, as did everybody that wasn't poor on this website at the time. Fusion Frenzy was the tits.

NOOO GO AWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love psychonauts. you've got very good taste user

First batch of games niggas. Thats a strong startup, jet set radio future, time splitters, super monkey ball, shenmue, more star wars, stubbs, those will all come with time

I'd rather have these.