Yo the character creator has a heterochromia option! It may be bigger than thought!

Yo the character creator has a heterochromia option! It may be bigger than thought!

more like... homochromia... fag...

Heterochromia is a start, but if it doesn't have demon and angle wings with the option to use one of both it won't be indepth enough for many many deviantart OCs.

These trips don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's right

look on the mirror. You have homochromia, whp's the bigger fag now?

It's already confirmed to have more than 500 items, so it's pretty massive.

Chris will be happy

Surely they will provide Sonichu specific customisation at this point? He is THE definitive OC these days and is even very loosely referenced in Sonic Boom

>loosely

There's a direct parody of Christine...

chek'd and kek'd

Absolutely fucking annihilated

delete your thread op

Im quite surprised that they are unashamedly going for the tumblr oc audience for this game.

Lol

Quality banter

The clothes are nice but the characters themselves still look pretty shit their weird head shapes and mouths.
RIP OP

I doubt there will be a boob slider tho

Zero chance.

I can't breathe.

>tumblr oc audience
>tumblr

Is that chest fluff instead of a shirt as an option? You can have a top-less female character?

It looks like the scroll bar is in the middle so you can probably just pick any outfit for anyone

So you can dress a boy like a girl?

if you can it would be a first for a Sonic game. However the selection looks greyed out.

xd so funny you make me raff omg my sides cx
I wuv autismnic the faster then my and cwromoxones dying the heccoge so that offered me T-T
Time to fucking kill myself like the sonicautist I am same with everyone else here for posting in this already shit thread to begin with.

Sega woudn't have the balls

>SEGA wouldn't have the balls
they have balls enough to experiment with their main franchise for years, I wouldn't doubt it.

I might be interested in literally any info about this game if it didn't look exactly like Colors/Generations without any improvement on the design whatsoever.

I might be interested in literally any info about this game.

If I can't perfectly recreate my nigga Jewballs Montgomery then this game is certified dogshit
Pic related

I honestly only kinda want this game for the character creator
The gameplay looks underwhelming, but I'm a sucker for character creation

That actually might be doable.

I love the shoes.

Ooh, gotem.

It's deviantart not tumblr come on dude how can you be this new to the internet?

It was actually confirmed (I think by Aaron) that, yes, male and female can wear the same clothes.