This game probably deserves a 8.5 at MOST.....but since its a MARIO game it'll get that oh so wonderful Nintendo boost...

This game probably deserves a 8.5 at MOST.....but since its a MARIO game it'll get that oh so wonderful Nintendo boost. This is so fucking unfair, other platformers like Crash and Yooka Laylee get mediocre scores when they had lots of hard work and dedication put into them. Nintendo then comes along and slaps the Nintendo Seal of Quality tag on an otherwise painfully mediocre game and...... BAM 10/10 scores from blind stupid journalist. If Odyssey gets a good score don't feel to proud about yourselves, you have done absolutely nothing. The fans and journalists may fool themselves into thinking that their spent towards Nintendo products was a good choice....... but, the fact of the matter is it was a horrible choice and Nintendo does not deserve the praise it gets today.

butthurt sonybro.

>knows a game is mediocre
>game doesn't come out for six days
Are you from the future?

I don't like Nintendo but comparing Mario to Neo crash or Yookah laylee is pretty stupid. It's like comparing an official game to a bootleg.

>Crash and Yooka Laylee get mediocre scores when they had lots of hard work and dedication put into them

Hard work and dedication doesn't equal success. You can do you best and still fail. They get okay scores because they were okay.

Thank you fellow sony bro, I love my new Playstation 4 Pro™ and Gran Turismo Sport™, I have already pre-ordered Assassin’s Creed Origins®, #4ThePlayers

>Nintendo Seal of Quality tag on an otherwise painfully mediocre game and...... BAM 10/10
No it doesn't. And that seal of quality thing has been gone for ages. It's just a official Nintendo seal now.

SONYGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

when the 10/10s start rolling in this board will go insane just like BotW. I cannot wait and have my wojacks on stand by

The butthurt is getting stronger and stronger.

Do you think Xenoblade will hit it out of the park too? I want to milk this suffering till the end of the year into winter 2018.

>caring this much about games

w e w

e

w

Don't blame Nintendo. Blame Nintendicksucker video game bloggers aka "journalists".
Nintendo makes solid, good games and that's a fact.
It's those MUH NINTENDO manchildren millenial nu-males who grew up with Nintendo and are now self-proclaimed "journalists" that give Nintendo a +25 score bonus and overhype and overrate their products to ludicrous levels.

>Yooka Laylee
sjw pandering trash, even got the balls to say: hey jontron is no more in the game, even tho we did not even knew he was in the game... just to pander to sjw's
>crash
bro, this game came out fucking 16 years ago, it is just a fucking remaster that fucked the physics and runs at 30fps on a 400 console of the new generation.

>8.5 out of 10 at MOST
Huh, the "7 out of 10 at MOST" phrase got an upgrade.

Hard work and dedication =/= good product.
Cry me a river.

>but since its a MARIO game it'll get that oh so wonderful Nintendo boost.
So it's going to be a 5.5 then?
That Nintendo "boost" isn't a positive after all.

Not him but I expect a hight 80 at the lowest.

the other week i didn't wipe properly and i had dried up shit on the top of my ass for like half a day

>yooka laylee
>hard work

Your opinion is shit and you should kill yourself.
Sage

>a game i havent played yet deserves a bad score because reason

I really don't give a fuck sonybro

Shouldn't you be on Neogaf with your fellow rapists and pedos?

mario sucks

the pre storm asshurt LMAO

the console wars ended years ago you fuckheads
lay down your weapons and go home to your families

Sup Forums is up against its worst enemy: an almost perfect game

Nope, it ended with Neogaf

Reminds me of DOOM 2016 all over again.
>NO! THIS GAME CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THIS GOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>lots of hard work and dedication put into them

Somebody could pop a fucking blood vessel while developing a game for all I care, but if the game doesn't have the polish that Nintendo puts on their games it won't get the same rating. Piss off and look and actually look at the fucking games your comparing Mario to cunt.

this post made me cry so hard

Nah, you're just getting hung up over video game review scores. Drink a nice glass of cold water.

My dick is so hard for this game